Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

The Only Light On Is In Chicago

by PancikingTonight 1 review

"Kevin thought it was sweet as hell. But i don't know how hell can be sweet"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-28 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 670 words

0Unrated
BILL'S POV

One month into the future

We just boarded a plane back to Chicago, talk about the longest world tour ever, that’s how it was to me. Finally, it is over and I can focus on buying Adri that engagement ring. So, for the time being, I asked TAI’s fans and the readers of my blog how they would feel if I got married.

75% will hate me for the rest of my life, some even thought Adri was a slut. The other 20% love the idea however because Adri’s a sweet girl and I’m a sweet dude. But the last 5% hate me, and will always hate me. 

I put that poll on my blog—I just hope Adri doesn’t find out where I’m going with that—she’s just smart that way.

I only told Kevin, Pete, and Ashlee or course. Kevin thought it was as sweet as hell—but I don’t know how hell can be sweet. Pete thinks Adri is already pregnant and doesn’t care much because it’s not like if we get married it’ll be a disaster. And Ashlee loved the idea—of course. Now it’s the matter of finding the right ring, and crossing my fingers and hope she says yes.

Right now Pete, Ashlee and I are at a Tiffany’s Jewelers store. I went through almost a thousand rings none of them were the right ring.

“How about this one?” one of the store employees asked me.

“Anything bigger?” Pete asked her.

“These are the biggest rings we have” she said, getting very annoyed by our wanting for everything to be bigger. I turned around and hurried Ashlee over. She examined the ring Pete gave her to the rings the girl showed us.
“These are all bigger then mine” Ashlee says. “I think you should aim for something small—Adri does hate being spoiled”

“Right” I say. The employee brings out smaller rings. I found the [url= http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?GroupSKU=GRP10016#f+0/1001/0/0/0/1001]perfect ring[/url], Adri would love it. “I like this one” I say, pointing to the ring I found

“I like it to” the she lied through her teeth; I could obviously tell she was really annoyed with us. “Do you want it engraved?”

“Sure” I smiled. And that’s the story of my buying of the perfect engagement. I had a smile plastered across my face as we drove back to my apartment. Adri was surprisingly not home.


Adri's POV

Kevin and I went out while Bill was gone with Pete and Ashlee. I had to see a doctor because apparently, I’m pregnant. And I’m only 23, it’s not like I don’t want to be pregnant I just don’t want to be pregnant right now.

While we were waiting, Kevin kept talking to me about what they were finding out and why it takes forever. Then he talked about my genetics. During this whole thing I figured out that if I am pregnant my baby will be impatient like me, and cute and sweet like Bill.

When the doctor came out, he handed me some papers and relief washed over me when he told me I wasn’t pregnant. I exhaled as we left his office. I don’t know whether I’m supposed to be happy or sad.

“I think you two should be more careful, unless you want to have an adorable baby with William” Kevin told me, he was like Pete, or my dead dad—it’s sometimes annoying, what is he Ghandi?

“I want to, definitely, but now I don’t think I can—I mean we just broke up—twice and got back together—twice and I still think he likes Christine” We walked into the main lobby of my apartment building. I kept thinking to myself.

“Maybe I should ask Nicole if she wants to have a baby”

The elevator doors suddenly close on us.
Sign up to rate and review this story