Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“Where’s Fender?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-01-03 - Updated: 2009-01-04 - 588 words - Complete

0Unrated
Over the next two months whenever I was out with Fender I always seemed to see Brent. At first I thought it was just a coincidence but after the fifth time I was a little apprehensive. Brendon and Ryan kept telling I was just paranoid. I had every reason to be.

One day Brendon and I were walking around Las Vegas trying to decide where we wanted to eat. We decided on Panara Bread. We ordered our food and ate outside. A movement out of the corner of my eye I saw what looked like Brent. Glancing over in that direction I saw that no one was there. I took a deep breath and mentally scolded my self for being so paranoid. As I faced forward I saw Brendon giving me a worried look.

“Dani?”

“I’m fine. I got a little dizzy.”

“Do we need to go home?”

“No I’m fine now.”

“If your sure.”

“Yep,” I said going back to my soup.

I quickly noticed how quiet it was. Glancing over at the stroller I dropped my spoon.

“Where’s Fender?”

Before Brendon could speak I noticed Brent walk past the gate that enclosed the outdoor dining area. Carrying Fender.

I had never seen Brendon move so fast; He quickly jumped over the railing and ran after my ex who had began to sprint. Quickly I grabbed my purse and followed my fiancé, running through the lobby. I don’t scale fences.

By the time I had caught up with Brendon he was standing with a police officer between him and Brent.

“Oh my-- Please can I have my baby,” I asked the policeman who was holding my son.

“What exactly is happening here,” he asked handing me the crying baby.

“He,” I said pointing at Brent, “ Kidnapped my baby.”

“Our baby,” Brent said.

“Hey buddy. You gave up all parental rights. You never claimed him, even at the hospital when he was born.”

“What,” I began.

Brendon held up his hand.

“Officer. I’m this woman’s fiancé. This man is the baby’s biological father who has never claimed his child. He repeatedly said the child wasn’t his all throughout her pregnancy. He even disowned him when Fender was born.”

The police officer glanced at each of us in turn.

“Is this true,” he asked me.

“Yes. When I first found out I was pregnant I hurried to his house to tell him. When I did he called me a whore and said that it wasn’t his child.”

The police officer scratched his head, “I’m gonna go out on a limb here. About five or six months ago did you happen to come into McDonald’s with an older woman and order from this man?”

I nodded, “Yes.”

The police officer turned to Brent, “I happened to be at McDonald’s that day for lunch. Normally I wouldn’t remember such things but I do remember a young, pretty pregnant woman being told that she wasn’t carrying the child of a cashier and being told she was a whore. You are under arrest for kidnapping.”

Before Brent could speak the officer had him in handcuffs and was walking him to his cruiser.

Brendon turned to me and gave me a hug, “I am so sorry.”

“It’s ok Bren. It’s not your fault. Shh, it’s ok baby. Your fine.”

Brendon placed his hand on my lower back and walked us back to Panara to retrieve the stroller.
Sign up to rate and review this story