Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Team Possible Turns Evil!

The Evil Plan

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Ever wonder "What if Kim AND Ron turned evil?" Read on to find out! Drakken sets things in motion to make just that happen but as usual with his plans, they don't work out quite like he originally ...

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Shego, Other - Published: 2006-03-18 - Updated: 2006-03-18 - 352 words

0Unrated
Team Possible Turns Evil

Chapter One: The Evil Plan

(Drakken's Lair)

Drakken says, "Why does Kim have to always defeat us! If only she was evil she could work for us!" Then suddenly Drakken gets an idea and grins before saying, "Why not? It is a perfect solution to my problem!"

Shego stops filing to say, "Whatever idea you have, I'm going to file it in the 'bad idea' section." Drakken yells, "Why must you do that Shego? You don't even know what my idea is yet!"

Shego resumes filing and says, "None of your ideas ever work, so it is a safe bet."

Drakken says, "I am going to turn Kim Possible and her sidekick evil! Then with them working for us, there will be no one to stop us from taking over the world!" before he does his evil villain laugh.

Shego pauses in her filing and looks at Drakken before saying, "That plan just might work... but I don't know, I get a bad feeling about this."

Drakken looks at Shego and yells, "Shego!" before he then returns to his normal voice and says, "I need you to go out and steal something from Henchco for me."

Shego stands up and says, "Let me guess, the attitudator... right?" Drakken growls and says, "Don't be lip with me Shego! Just go get two of them!"

Shego puts away her file and starts to walk, "Ok, I'm off to go get them. I'll be back as soon as I sneak into Henchco."

Drakken rubs his hands together, laughing evilly before he says, "Soon Kim Possible and that buffoon be working for me and the world will finally be under my control!"

Shego returns a couple hours later with a helmet in each of her hands and says, "I've got them Doctor D, two helmets ready for transforming two annoying save-the-world teens into evil henchmen."

Drakken grins and says, "Good Shego, now we can begin operation, Possibly Evil and make it so that Kim Possible and her sidekick work for the side of evil and us!" Before he does his villain laugh.
Sign up to rate and review this story