Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Team Possible Turns Evil!

The Capture

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Simply put, Kim and Ron are captured and Drakken follows through on his plan to turn them evil. But is Drakken's plan going to have problems? Next chapter will tell!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Kim, Ron, Shego, Other - Published: 2006-03-18 - Updated: 2006-03-18 - 1565 words

0Unrated
Team Possible Turns Evil

Chapter Two: The Capture

(Middleton)

Kim and Ron were walking home from school and holding hands together, and neither one of them got an odd look for it even though it had been barely two months since they had gone to the prom.

Kim smiled over at Ron and he looks back at her while Rufus resides in their pocket. Kim says, "Want to come over tonight and watch some movies Ron? The tweebs won't bother us since they'll be over at my cousin's house playing videogames until 9 tonight."

Ron nods and says, "Sure, I'd like that KP." Before he gives her hand a tender squeeze, which she returns. Neither of them are paying much attention to anything else or they would have noticed that in the sky is one of Drakken's blue hovercrafts that is being piloted by Shego.

Drakken is looking through binoculars and lets out a low grr before saying, "How hard can it be to find two teenagers in this town! He continues to scan the ground below even as Shego heads away from the direction of Kim and Ron's homes, which they had both visited already looking for them.

Meanwhile Kim and Ron walk unaware that they are being hunted by their arch nemesis Drakken.

Wade Load was in his room in front of his computer playing a computer game when suddenly a signal interrupts his game playing and a single box pops up to replace the game screen that reads "Drakken and Shego in Middleton!"

Wade punches a few keys to zero in on Drakken and Shego and finds that they are at an altitude of 100 feet and moving at a slow pace towards Kim's school. He then looks up where Kim is by searching for where Ron is since he still had the chip in him because he knew they were always together these days, even more so than in the past.

Wade gasps as he sees that the two signals are almost on top of each other! He quickly punches a few keys to signal Kim's Kimmunicator.

Drakken shouts, "There they are!" as he spots them and points down to in front of them. Shego grins and starts a dive with the hovercraft before she pushes a button on the console, which pops out two odd-looking nets that resembled butterfly nets.

Kim hears the Kimmunicator do its familiar beeping and she lets go of Ron's hand to pull it out of her pocket and pushing the button to turn it on. She says, "What's the sitch?" and sees that Wade is looking concerned. Wade says, "Kim! Drakken and Shego are in Middleton and it looks like they're headed your way!" Kim frowns and says, "How close?"
Ron cries out and says, "Kim look! It is Drakken!" as he points. Kim looks up and sees Drakken barreling down at them and says, "Never mind Wade, I see them." Before pushing the off button.

Drakken swoops down and scoops up Ron in a net even as Kim dives to the side, barely avoiding it!

Shego turns around the hovercraft and stops, smiling down at Kim. Even Drakken was smiling and that was not a good thing even as Ron struggled in his net and crying out for Kim to help him.

Drakken says, "Surrender Kim Possible or things are about to get rather unpleasant for your sidekick!" and to prove his point he pushes a button on the console which shocks Ron badly enough to make him pass out.

Kim cries out, "Ron!" with a hand out in the air as if she could touch him. She gives Drakken a cold, hard and angry look even as Drakken says, "That was low, should I try a higher setting Kim? Your choice, surrender or watch him fry!"

Kim grits her teeth and promises to give Drakken a good hard punch for Ron when she escapes. She says, "Alright Drakken, I will come along quietly as long as you agree not to hurt Ron any further!"

Drakken laughs and nods to Shego who flies down and scoops up Kim in the other net. Drakken says, "I have done it! I've captured Kim Possible!" while Kim looks sadly at the unconscious Ron and the net is close enough to hers that she can reach out and touch him. Kim is relieved to find him none the worse for wear before she remembers that Rufus was in the pocket and checks his usual pocket to find that Rufus is alright as well.

Kim shouts up at Drakken, "What do you want with us Drakken? You've never stooped to kidnapping us before!"

Drakken laughs and says, "That's for me to know and you to find out! Oh, and believe me, you won't believe what I have in store for the two of you! We are going to be such a good team!"

Kim is baffled by his words and shouts, "I'll never work for you Drakken!" Shego grins down at Kim and says, "Don't worry Kim, soon enough your whole attitude will change."

Kim looks worried at the cryptic meanings and looks at Ron again, looking like he is asleep. She wonders if the two of them will be able to get through this one this time. She thinks to herself, "If I have to go, I am glad that I was with Ron in my final hours."

Wade is in a panic as he detects Drakken's signal leaving Middleton with Kim and Ron's signals.

Kim remains quiet so that Drakken will gloat as he normally does but this time for some strange reason, he doesn't do that and that worries her even more.

Drakken shocks the nets halfway through the flight and when Kim comes to, she finds that she is bound to the wall with Ron hanging beside her to her right. She is relieved to see Ron waking up and that he recognizes her.

Both Drakken and Shego approach them with their hands behind their backs wearing big evil smiles on their faces. Kim looks defiantly at them and says, "You won't get away with this Drakken!" with Ron saying, "Yeah, what she said Drakken! We've defeated you before and we'll find a way to do it again!"

Drakken's grin becomes bigger and he says, "Oh, I think your crime fighting days are about to be over for the two of you." Before he pulls out the attidunator helmet that they recognized from before when Ron had become evil with Shego pulling one out from behind her back.

Kim gasps as she suddenly realizes what they plan to do! She shouts, "You can't turn us evil!" With Ron saying, "No! I don't want to be evil again!" and he squirms, trying to escape from his restraints but fails.

The two teens try valiantly to escape with an still unconscious Rufus in Ron's pocket, they didn't stand a chance. Drakken puts the one he is holding in his hands to Ron's head and Kim watches as Ron shouts "Noooo!" before the helmet goes to work, draining the essences out of him and flooding back the evil ones only.

Kim sheds a tear before Shego says, "Your turn Kimmie" and sticks it on top of her head. She tries valiantly to fight against the machine as it starts to work on draining her of her good and evil. It doesn't seem to drain as much as it did for Ron, but then neither Shego nor Drakken notice before only the evil is pumped back into her. Leaving both Kim and Ron, now for all purposes agents of evil.

Drakken and Shego both remove the helmets and Drakken says, "How do you feel?" to which Ron opens his eyes and a wicked smile appears upon his face and he starts to laugh evilly before he says, "I feel positively wicked!"

Shego looks at Kim and says, "How do you feel Kimmie?" to which Kim opens her eyes and her eyebrows furrow before she says in an dark, evil voice that gave Shego the chills, "I'm feeling very evil... there is much work to do so release me at once!"

Kim swings her legs forward and grabs Shego to pull her very close so that the only place Shego can look is Kim's eyes and she sees the fiery rage within, the darkness freed within. It is at this very moment that Shego realizes that they had just made a BIIIIIIIIG mistake and is scared, so she does as Kim tells her to do and frees her before she does the same to Ron.

Drakken laughs evilly and says, "I've done it! I've finally got Kim Possible and her sidekick on my side! The world is mine!"

Ron shouts, "The world is ours!" and does his evil laugh along with Drakken's even as Kim gives Shego another scary look with a decidedly evil sneer that somehow looked out of place on Kim's face to her before Kim starts to laugh just as loud and evilly as the other two with Shego backing up at the sight of their laughing.

Shego had a very bad feeling that this plan was about to go very wrong. She had the feeling that Drakken and her would come to regret making them evil and she did not like that thought at all, not one bit.
Sign up to rate and review this story