Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Team Possible Turns Evil!

Evilness Doers

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

A evil song! Drakken and Shego realizing they made a super big mistake! Zorpox is back! Kim gains a new evil identity! Check it out!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Kim, Ron, Shego, Other - Published: 2006-03-18 - Updated: 2006-03-19 - 2337 words

0Unrated
Team Possible Turns Evil
AN: Here's a song I twisted to evil (Call me, Beep Me, now titled Call Me, Beep Me, Fear me)

Ooohh yeahh yeah
I'm your basic average girl
And I'm here to rule the world
You can't stop me
Cause I'm Kim Pos-si-ble
There is nothin I can't do
I am danger, so here I come to stir things up
Just know that I am on my way

It doesn't matter where or
When there's trouble,
I'm there makin' it
If ya just call my name
Kim Possible

Call me, beep me if ya
Wanna reach me
When ya wanna page me it's okay
I just can't wait until I hear
My cell phone ring
Doesn't matter if it's day or night
Everything's gonna be bad for you

Whenever you need me to scare a baby
Call me, beep me if ya
wanna reach me

Message clear, I am here
(Let me reassure you)
I'm never gonna leave you alone
(I am on my way)
You can always count on me to scare,
When it gets sticky I'll help you see
My way's the right way,
I will help you find your way to being scared of me
(Help you find your way to being scared of me)

It doesn't matter where or
when there's trouble needed
If ya just call my name

Call me, beep me if ya
wanna reach me

Chapter Three: Evilness Doers

The trio was laughing with an uneasy Shego watching before Kim suddenly stopped laughing before Shego could back up enough to get to a door and she says in a loud, clear voice, "Where are you going Shego?"

Drakken stops laughing as well before Shego could answer and says, "Shego! Now is that any way to treat our new henchmen in our plans to take over the world?"

Both Kim and Ron give each other that sideways look to each other that says, "That is what HE thinks!"

Shego looks at the two of them and says, "Dr. D I think we made a big mistake." Backing up again as she sees that look in Kim's eyes.

Drakken laughs and says, "That's silly Shego! Now that Kim Possible and the Buffoon are evil they won't be trying to stop us! They are on our side!"

Ron does the villain laugh before saying, "That's right! Why should we fight when we are going to rule the world and I'll have all of the Nakkos in the world! Boo-yah!" and then does his annoying villainous laugh again.

Shego wasn't totally surprised by what Ron had said after the last time he was evil, but for some reason she was chilled to the bone whenever she looked at Kim.

Kim grins evilly at Shego before she turns to Drakken and says, "Actually Drakkie, I think you're wrong about one thing."

Drakken didn't like being called Drakkie and says, "Wrong? What am I wrong about?" before suddenly Kim moves quickly to pick up Drakken by the collar. She says, "About who is going to be the henchmen in our little deal." Kim's eyes were green but as Drakken looked into them, he could see a terrible blackness within and if he could have, he would have gone blanch-white at that moment but as it was all he could manage was a whiter shade of his normal blue.

Drakken manages to pull his eyes away and meekly shouts, "Shego! Help me!" He looks at Shego who seems hesitant to help Drakken before she says, "Why me?" before she ignites her hands in her trademark green plasma fire.

Shego jumps at Kim, intending to knock the two apart but Kim just looks coolly at Shego and swings Drakken around so that his feet slam into Shego in mid-air. She is sent backwards onto her back.

Kim does another spin, this time tossing Drakken so that Shego has to roll to her side to avoid having Drakken land face first into the ground where she would have been. Kim doesn't waste any time as she dashes forward, doing a few flips to gain some air and does a jump kick from way up high that makes Shego put up her arms in a block. Still, the impact knocks Shego off her feet again, sending her to the ground.

Drakken groans and turns around to see that Ron has walked up to him and with a wild, evil look in his eyes he says, "Who's the little fish now?" to which Drakken hesitates to say before Ron moves closer and grabs Drakken by the collar.

Ron moves his face so close to Drakken's that Drakken can feel Ron's breath before Ron says, "Think about it Drakken, you've been playing a small fish in a big pond and now you've created the big fish for the big pond! There's no one more better at evil than Kim and I!" before throws back his head in a evil, villain laugh.

Drakken looks to where Kim and Shego are fighting and notices that Shego actually looks afraid of Kim! Kim is being relentless in her attacks on Shego, which forces Shego to be on the defensive even with all her training and her plasma powers, Kim still seemed to have the upper hand.

Ron looks back at Drakken and grins as he follows where Drakken is looking to see Kim slam Shego into one of Drakken's machines very hard and laughs as Shego goes right through it!

Drakken looks scared as he realizes that Shego was right! Kim and Ron were too evil for anyone to control! Ron lifts Drakken up and says, "Look at it! Isn't it beautiful? The pure destruction! The mayhem! The violence!" before he does another villain laugh.

Drakken knew that he had no chance when Shego holds out her hand and says, "Enough! I give up! I surrender! Just no more!" Kim stares at Shego and says, "Who's in charge?" Shego's shoulders slump and she says softly, "You are..." before she is picked up by Kim with one hand and Kim says, "Who is in charge? Louder!"

Shego gulps and says loudly, almost shouting, "You are! Kim Possible!" Kim grins and does a villain laugh that sends chills through both Drakken and Shego while Ron joins in with his own laughing.

Drakken and Shego look helplessly at each other, wondering what they can do now that Kim and Ron were too evil for either of them to control and in charge now?

Ron grins and says, "I think I'll become Zorpox the Conquer again, that was so much fun the last time and I really looked good in that costume!" He tosses Drakken to the side and says, "Get me my costume Drakken and step on it!" He grins as Drakken meekly says, "Yes sir, Mr. Zorpox, Sir!" and runs off to the clothing department for his lair.

Ron looks at Kim and says, "Hey Kim, we need a name for you too! Any ideas what you want to be called?"

Kim looks down at Shego before she drops her to the floor and says, "I think... I'll be called, the Red Flame." She starts walking towards Ron, stepping on a part of Shego as if she wasn't even worth moving her foot to avoid stepping on her.

Shego grabs at her leg where she was stepped on and starts to grrr when Kim whips her head towards Shego with those angry eyes, causing her to stop suddenly and wave weakly to her until Kim turns her head away and resumes walking towards Ron.

Kim looks at Ron and says, "What do you think of my new evil name, Zorpox?" Ron looks back at Kim with a grin and says, "I think it fits you my beautiful red-haired partner in crime."

Kim grins as she stops before Ron and says, "I'm glad you approve... partner." She then wraps her arms around Ron and pulls him into a deep kiss.

Shego looks at the two kissing, wondering if she can use this to her advantage before Rufus finally pops his head out of Ron's pocket and sees the two of them kissing. So Rufus dives back into Ron's pocket to give them their moment, not realizing that they are both very evil.

Shego slowly picks herself off the floor and limps towards the door that would take her down to the medical wing where Drakken's doctors would take care of her.

Drakken passes by the medical wing on his way back with a Zorpox costume and sees that Shego is getting bandaged up pretty good. He pauses to walk in and say, "Shego? Are you all right?"

Shego shakes her head and says, "Do I LOOK all right, Dr. D?" Drakken looks sad and says, "For what it is worth Shego, I am sorry. I had no idea that they'd turn on us like this."

Shego takes a slow breath in, since she hurt where Kim had kicked her and says, "It is all right Dr. D. It isn't like you had any idea that things would turn out like this, but the next time you get the bright idea to mess with Kim and her sidekick. Keep them to yourself!" Shego growls a bit at the last part, which makes Drakken, step back in fear that she was going to attack him but instead she winces in pain and leans back to let the doctor finish up.

Drakken says, "Don't you worry Shego, I'll figure a way out of this and then we'll crush them for what they have done to us!" while waving his fist in the air dramatically.

Shego says, "Sure Dr. D, but until then we are at the mercy of our creations." Drakken says, "What have I told you about being a downer?" Shego just ignores him as she winces again while the doctor fixes her up. After a few moments, the doctor steps back and says, "Ok, that should do for a while."

Drakken says, "Take good care of Shego, Dr. Tania!" Dr. Tania nods and says, "Don't you worry Drakken, with her powers she tends to heal much faster than your average person. I think she'll be up and beating up good guys in as little as three days."

Drakken sighs and says, "Well, I better go and deliver this costume before he gets too impatient." Shego says, "About that, Dr. D..." Drakken says, "What is it Shego?"

Shego says, "They're having a villain couple moment, if you know what I mean." Drakken says, "What do you mean? I don't have time for guessing games!" Shego growls and says, "They're kissing you idiot!" Drakken recoils at being called an idiot and says, "You don't have to get all snippy about it, Shego!"

Shego raises one flaming hand and immediately regrets it as a bolt of pain hits her. Drakken takes this as a sign for him to leave and he quickly runs from the room with the costume in hand.

Kim is just breaking the kiss with Ron when Drakken comes into the room and sees the two staring at each other before he says, "Um... Zorpox, sir... I have your costume as you requested."

Ron and Kim continue to ignore him for a minute more before Ron says, "Very good Drakken, bring it here!" Drakken walks forward as Ron and Kim part. Ron snatches the costume from Drakken as soon as it is within range and he laughs, "Boo-yah! Zorpox is back and here to stay!" before giving a villain laugh.

Kim turns to Drakken and says, "Drakken, I am now Red Flame and you will go make me a costume that is fitting of the name. Oh, and make sure that there is at least one matching color to Zorpox's costume. He IS my partner after all!"

Drakken gulps and nods, "Right away Red Flame!" before he runs back to where he had gotten the Zorpox costume. Drakken and the outfitter discuss that to make for a while before they get started. In no time at all, a new costume is made and Drakken delivers it to the main control room where Ron aka Zorpox is busy doing something to his belt and Kim aka Red Flame is working on some plans at the planning table.

Drakken says, "Here is the costume as you requested, Red Flame... I hope it meets your approval!"

Kim gets up and smiles as she says, "Hold it up Drakken, I want a better look at it." So Drakken holds it up by the wrists with his arms out wide and holds it high enough that the feet don't touch the floor.

Kim looks at it, seeing that was a skin-tight costume with red flames on a purple and black background. The flames were from her ankles on up to her knees with the effect being copied at her wrists to her elbows. There were some red flames that went across her chest down towards her exposed belly that read "Red Flame" A helmet with a hole in the back for her long red hair had a red beak-like visor on it. The purple that matched Ron's costume looked like purple smoke behind the red flames.

She grabs the costume from Drakken and holds it up, feeling the fabric in her hands, which feel quite nice actually. She looks at him and says, "Not bad Drakken... I'll try it on and see if I like how it feels. Until then, I want you to LEAVE the room and don't come back until Zorpox or I call for you, got it?"

Drakken gulps at the fierce intensity from Kim's voice and nods before he says, "You've got it Red Flame... heh, that's a really good name... it suits you just fine..." backing up the entire time until Kim says, "Are you still here?" which makes Drakken bolt from the room and then both Kim and Ron laugh loudly at Drakken's reaction.
Sign up to rate and review this story