Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Team Possible Turns Evil!

Chapter Four: The New Masters of Evil

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Things get worse for Drakken and Shego

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Romance - Characters: Kim, Ron, Shego, Other - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 3051 words

0Unrated
Team Possible Turns Evil

Chapter Four: The New Masters of Evil

(Zorpox and Red Flame's Evil Lair)

Kim poses in the skintight outfit before Ron who is dressed in his Zorpox costume and grins at him. Even Kim's grins had a sense of evil to them and Ron whistles at her, "You look positively wicked in that KP!" Ron raises his goggles over to his head and makes a motion for Kim to turn around with his hand.

Kim turns around slowly, swishing her hips suggestively as she turns around until she is facing Ron once again. She can't help but laugh when she sees his face so she decides to play some more with him by sitting on the edge of the planning table and puts one foot down on the chair and wriggles a finger at him to come towards her.

Ron gets a evil grin before he walks up to Kim and they lean towards each other to kiss when, bonk Kim's beak-like part of the helmet bumps into Ron's nose.

Kim and Ron both look upset before she removes the beak part, which is removable. She grins at Ron who just grins right back at her but before they can lean into the kiss again, Rufus crawls up to Ron's shoulder and squeaks, "I'm Hungry" to him.

Both Kim and Ron look annoyed at Rufus for interrupting the kiss and with the mood broken Ron turns and shouts, "Drakken! Get in here!" with only a few moments of silence following before Drakken come into the room and says, "You bellowed mighty Zorpox?"

Ron shouts, "That's Zorpox the Conqueror to you Drakken!" to which Drakken cringes and says, "I'm sorry Zorpox the Conqueror, please forgive me!"

Rufus looks confused as Drakken seems to be taking orders from Ron and then looks at Kim whose green eyes have an unmistakable darkness within which is only enhanced by the evil sneer that she wears on her face as Ron orders Drakken around. He shivers and looks at Drakken then as Ron orders him to go get some food from Bueno Nacho for Rufus.

Drakken runs out of the room to go get the food while Ron and Kim laugh evilly at how cowardly he acted before he ran out of the room with Rufus looking very confused as to how all this happened before he squeaks to Ron in a questioning way which was understood by Ron.

Ron laughs and says, "Rufus my little buddy, Zorpox the Conqueror is back and living it large with my girlfriend the Red Flame who was once Kim Possible! It was all thanks to Drakken's latest idea to turn Kim and I into evil henchmen." He laughs again evilly and turns to look at Kim as he says, "Well we sure turned the tables on him didn't we KP?" to which she grins in a very evil way and nods as she says, "We most certainly did, and I think I know how we should thank him for turning us evil."

Both Ron and Kim start laughing evilly even as Rufus wonders what to do next for his two friends. It was scaring him to see them acting so evilly like this and he had no way to contact Wade. Rufus watches as Ron walks over with Kim beside him over to where some devices and other electronic stuff was. Kim and Ron start to mess with the stuff and Rufus watches at first with curiosity before he realizes what they are building together.

Rufus squeaks to Ron who is so intent on building and laughing that he ignores Rufus. Kim adds her own little touches to the devices that they are making and finish up just as Drakken come back with the food from Bueno Nacho.

Drakken says, "I've got the food as you asked for Mr. Zorpox the Conqueror, Sir." as he holds the three bags in the air within both hands before he puts them down on a table in front of him.

Ron grins wickedly as he sees the food and grabs Rufus with one hand a bit roughly before walking towards Drakken with his other hand hidden as he says, "Drakken, go get Shego and be quick about it!"

Ron and Kim watch Drakken leave quickly even as he places Rufus on the table before opening it to get the naco with extra cheese out of the bag. He places it in front of him and says, "Eat up Rufus, there's plenty more where that came from."

Rufus looks puzzled at Ron for a few moments before the smell of the food in front of him gets to be too much and he goes after it. Rufus pauses to look at Ron as Kim walks up with some stuff in her hands before handing one to Ron. With only an evil grin to each other they walk to opposite sides of the door that they are going to come through and wait with some circular objects in their hands.

Kim nods to Ron as she hears Drakken and Shego talking in the hallway through the door as they approach with Ron nodding to her in reply. They wait until the doors open to let in Drakken and Shego before without any warning, Kim thrusts her hand holding the collar in her hand that snaps shut instantly before Shego can even react! Ron does the same with Drakken and he stops in mid-sentence to shout, "What is this!" as he brings a hand up to the new collar around his neck.

Kim steps back and says, "Hello Shego, Zorpox and I thought you two could use some obedience collars to remind you of your new positions under us and should you ever cross or betray us, the collars will remind you of your new stations in a most...evil grin painful way."

Ron laughs evilly before saying, "That's right and they can't ever be removed by anyone but us so get used to it!"

Drakken turns to Ron and says, "We don't need collars, we know our places right Shego? Shego!" Shego is giving Kim a very angry look with her hands lit up before she says, "What makes you think I won't just melt my collar off?"

Kim's smile grows big before she says, "Easy, the collars have a defense mechanism that if you or anyone besides Zorpox and I try to remove them... well, let's just say if the thousands of volts of electricity don't stop you, the high level of explosives are sure to make the collar removal a most vivid memory."

Shego becomes a very pale shade of her usual green self and she says, "You wouldn't... even you wouldn't be that evil Kim." At which she is interrupted by Kim slapping a hand over Shego's mouth before she says, "Ah-ah, I am not Kim Possible anymore but Red Flame now."

Shego brings a flaming green hand towards Kim's hand over her mouth and just before her hand is about to strike it, her hand stops in the air. She finds that she is unable to move anything but her eyes as Kim just grins that evil look that struck fear into her earlier.

Kim says, "Oh, did I fail to mention the immobilizer that we added should you or Drakken try to strike us in any way?" She pulls back her hand and licks at her fingers in a slow, wicked way, which makes Shego, get chills down her back

Kim walks around Shego and grabs Drakken by the cheek before she says, "The immobilizer will keep you frozen for a set time of about 20 minutes or unless either Zorpox or I release you from it by either vocal or physical commands." Kim shakes the cheek roughly before letting go and walks off laughing loudly, "Oh GOD, how I just love being evil!"

Drakken looks scared while Ron walks off after Kim before he turns around and says, "Oh, and Drakken... we can also turn you two into statues with a vocal command like this. Drakken freeze!" Ron laughs "Boo-hahahaha-YAH!" while swinging his fist around excitedly even as Drakken finds that he is frozen on the spot just like Shego is.

Rufus squeaks in a scared way as he watches Kim and Ron freeze their enemies who for some strange reason to him are now serving a very evil Kim and Ron! He wonders how this happens and how he can get them back to normal.

Ron walks over to grab one of the bags and pulls out a naco while Kim plops herself in Shego's chair before crossing her legs on the table with her feet resting on top of Shego's magazines. Ron eats his meal while Kim grinds her heel into the magazines to tear past the surface of the magazines and generally making them all but unreadable.

Shego can still see Kim and when she sees Kim doing that to her magazines she gets angry but she can't even talk the way she is so she is unable to even let out a growl while Kim looks back at her and sees her anger in her eyes. Kim just throws back her head and lets loose a annoyingly loud evil laugh which makes Rufus shiver and hide in some nachos that had come with his meal.

Rufus peeks out from the nachos to see that Kim and Ron are both ignoring him and their collared henchmen. He crawls out and looks around but he doesn't see anything that belongs to them. Rufus tries to see if he can even find the kimmunicator but he fails to even find that from where he is at the table.

Rufus takes one more glance at the two new villains before he hops off the table and starts to run across the floor. He pauses by the two old villains and looks up at them with a "I'm sorry" before he starts moving again.

Rufus continues to run around the room, looking for any signs of their gear before he hears Ron say, "Hey Red Flame, what do you think we should do with our old gear?" holding up the two backpacks by the straps. Rufus turns around and squeaks anxiously as he realizes that they could ruin any chance of him getting his friends back to the way they were before!

Kim looks at backpacks with a disinterested eye before she says, "Ah, just toss them in the garbage. We don't need any of that stuff to take over the world." Rufus relaxes just a little before Ron says, "You're right RF" and then Ron walks over to garbage can where he dumps them unceremoniously into them.

Rufus squeaks and runs towards the backpacks in a hurry before Ron notices him and grabs him just before Rufus can hop up onto the trashcan.

Ron says, "Rufus buddy, are you ready to take over the world with Red Flame and Me?" Rufus looks nervously at him before he says he says, "yep-yep" with his head bobbing up and down in a yes way as he tries to reassure his friend and owner that he was still part of their team until he could figure a way to contact Wade. He hoped that Wade would be able to help his two friends change back to the way they'd been before.

Ron places Rufus on his shoulder and walks over to the worktable where he begins to work on another device, this time it would be one to take over the world with. He laughs as he creates a sinister device that would be similar to the mega-weather generator that he'd created once before but this time it would threaten to melt the icecaps by focusing intense hot air over the poles.

To add some fun, Ron added the ability to throw some lightning in and created small devices that would steer the icebergs into commercial shipping lanes and distract the forces of good in the world by making them save the lives of whatever ship came afoul of the icebergs.

Kim walks over and sees what Ron is doing and grins evilly as she suggests that they build cloaking devices to mask the iceberg tips so that ships couldn't avoid them until they were practically running into them! Ron loved the idea and together they do a most villainous laugh, which sends chills down the backs of everyone in the room which was Rufus, Shego, and Drakken for the guards had long ago left the room on other errands.

Time passes until Shego can feel sensation returning to her and she can once again feel like she can move. As she stretches quietly to warm up her stiff-feeling body after having been frozen for twenty minutes she notices that Drakken is coming out of his petrified state as well.

Rufus looks at the two villains that he now saw as his only hope to return Kim and Ron back to their normal selves but he also saw fear on their faces as well as anger in their eyes. Rufus wondered if he could trust them to turn back his friends, but without being able to get in touch with Wade he saw no other options.

Shego turns and starts to approach the two new evil villains as stealthy as she could while Drakken tries to work the kinks out and before Shego can get halfway she hears Drakken crack his back quite noisily and say, "Oh! I'm going to need a chiropractor after this!"

Ron turns and says, "Well, well! It looks like the little mice are freed from their cages!" Kim turns with a look on her face that froze Shego on the spot, it was a pure sinister look with her eyes that normally were a bright green now seemed to have a blackness that made her feel like she was looking at a blackhole.

Kim says, "Yes, and now it is time for the little mice to either run through the maze or be eaten up by the naughty cat." She eyes both Drakken and Shego with flickering flames in her eyes as she says that, and it gives Shego the impression that the cat would make sure that Drakken or herself would be around to mess up again.

Shego was more scared of Kim than of Ron and she'd been pretty scared of him when he had turned evil and almost fed her to the sharks! She gulps and says, "Uh Y-yeah...I'll be a good mouse and run through the maze..." with Drakken walking up to beside her before he says, "Shego! What mouse? I don't get it!"

Shego slaps a hand over Drakken's mouth so fast that Drakken had continued to try to speak before he realized her hand was over his mouth. Shego says, "Don't mind him, he doesn't realize..." Shego turns to look Drakken right in the eyes with a flare of anger easily recognized by him that told him to SHUT UP before Shego turns her attention back to Kim and Ron to finish saying, "That he is a mouse that lives to serve and run through any maze you so desire."

Ron tilts his head back and raises his hands up into the air to give another loud villain laugh as he says, "Boo-Yah, hahahahaha! The mice know their place! Now Red Flame and I will rule the world! Hahahahaha!"

Kim wraps her arm around Ron to pull him closer before she gives Drakken and Shego an evil look that told them not to cross the line or come between her and Ron, lest they face severe and dire consequences. She laughs with Ron and says, "Yeah! The world is SO going to know the drama now! Hahahahahahaha! We will rule the world together Zorpox! You and I forever!"

Ron grins and wraps an arm round her waist before he says, "Exactly! With the two of us teamed up, there isn't a force in the world that could possibly stop us my Red Flame!" He laughs for a bit more before he stops and says to Rufus, "Are you ready to take over the world little buddy! Soon we will have all the nachos in the world, with extra cheese!"

While the thought of all that yummy food with cheese was a pleasant thought to Rufus, it scared him with the way Ron and Kim were acting. He was also worried that the two of them might cross the villain line and become psychopaths that would murder to get what they wanted. He knew he had to play along so he nods and says, "A-huh!" which gets a big evil smile from Ron who turns to say, "Then let's get on with it!"

Ron turns back to the workstation where there was a bunch of equipment already constructed for their plans to take over the world with. Drakken and Shego just look helplessly at each other, wondering what they can do. Even Shego has to wonder, if Kim and Ron were the new forces of evil, who would step up to replace Kim and Ron as the new force of good to save the world before it was too late?

Kim says, "Drakken! Shego! Come over here right now!" which springs the two villains into action and they run over to the workstation where Kim and Ron are. Drakken says, "Yes, Red Flame! What is it that we can do for you?"

Kim picks up something from the workstation and places it into Drakken's hands before she says, "Fly out to the North Pole and place it in the exact center. Then come back for your next task." She picks up another device and hands it to Shego where she commands her to go to the South Pole to do the same thing.

Neither Drakken nor Shego ask why or make any comments other than they both almost run out of the room to carry off their assigned tasks while both Kim and Ron laugh at the way they move like scared little bunnies echoing in their ears which burns at them in their shame as they both wonder how things could have gone so horribly wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story