Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Team Possible Turns Evil!

New Heroes?

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

The first steps in the plans for world domination take fruit with Drakken and Shego unwillingly helping! Drakken and Shego do something MOST surprising!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Romance - Characters: Kim, Ron, Shego - Published: 2006-05-30 - Updated: 2006-05-30 - 3338 words

0TrainWreck
Team Possible Turns Evil

Chapter Five: New Heroes?

(The World)

Drakken and Shego were flying alone in their crafts, doing the bidding of Zorpox and Red Flame. Drakken was flying in a sealed flying car which kept out the intense cold of the North Pole while Shego was flying in a black and green jet like craft to the South Pole with each of them carrying the devices that they'd been handed at what used to be their lair.

Drakken gets a signal from his lair and Zorpox's face appears on the small screen. Zorpox has a nasty smile on his face, which Drakken was not used to seeing as he usually saw a happy, goofy look on the buffoon's face. He couldn't exactly call him a buffoon anymore now that he was scary and in charge though.

Zorpox says, "Are you there yet Drakken?" Drakken shakes his head and says, "I'll be at the coordinates you gave me any minute now, Sir."

Zorpox laughs manically and then grins before he says, "Excellent! Soon the world will be forced to bow down to us! And when I say us, I mean Red Flame and I! Not you! You're just a henchman that serves us!"

Drakken wished that Zorpox was the buffoon again, at least he talked a lot less. He says, "Um, Zorpox the Conqueror... I was wondering exactly what is your plan for ruling the world?"

There is a evil twinkle in Zorpox's eye before he says in a crazy-evil sort of way, "You'd like to know wouldn't you? You can't figure it out and by the time anyone else figures out what we're doing, it'll be too late! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He continues to laugh some more, getting on Drakken's nerves before he says, "Sir, I am now over where you told me to go."

Zorpox stops his evil laughing before he says loudly, "Excellent! Land and place it in the exact center and then take off quickly! You don't want to be on the ground when it activates! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Drakken presses the mute button and can for once understand why Shego had him install the mute button on all their crafts. He lands on the ground with Zorpox still laughing on the screen and hops out. He shivers as a cold breeze washes over his body in the thick winter outfit that he wore for cold places his like this.

A few steps more after the breeze stops and the device beeps, telling him that where he stood was the right spot. Drakken lowers the device down to the ground and presses the button that Zorpox had instructed him to press.
Drakken steps back and it starts to beep very loudly with three lights on the surface. The first was a green light showing that it was safe and it quickly switches over to yellow as the beeping starts to go faster.

Drakken then remembers what Zorpox had told him about getting away and runs to his flying car, glad that he'd left the engine running and the heater on as the heat thawed his body enough for him to drive his car up into the air very quickly.

Just as Drakken had reached an altitude that planes usually flew in his flying car, the yellow light on the small device switches over to red and the beeping stops. For a moment, nothing happened and then it starts to transform!

Drakken's jaw dropped as he watched the small device grow and grow in size very quickly and recognized it as the cybertronic technology. The device grew to the size of a 2-story tower from the original lunchbox sized device that it had once been.

Drakken saw that Zorpox was still laughing and hit the mute button again so he could say, "Sir, the device is activated." With Zorpox laughing, "Very good! You're serving me well Drakken! Keep up the good work and who knows? Maybe I'll let you and Shego have an island of your own to rule when Red Flame and I rule the world!"

Drakken says, "If you don't mind sir, where did you get the cybertronic technology to create that tower?" He looks down at the finished version, which was a large, brick-red device with a spinning bulb-like shape at the top that was not spinning very fast at the moment.

Zorpox leans towards the camera until only Zorpox's eyes could be visible as he says, "You'd like to know? You'd like to know wouldn't you!? HAHAHAHA! You can thank Red Flame for that! She remembered her father's password to his computer when we remotely hacked it!"

Drakken looked shocked and says, "Remote hacking! Why didn't I ever think of that?" to which Zorpox laughs, "That's what separates you from the big boys... you're just a henchman and I'm the big dog! WOOF! WOOF! Bwahahhahahaha!"

Zorpox pulls away from the camera and laughs for a few moments before he says, "Go to the shipping lanes and await further orders!" The screen quickly goes dark after Zorpox closes the connection and Drakken looks down at the device as it starts to spin faster and faster with clouds forming over it with lots of lightning.

Drakken mutters, "I don't like this... not one bit." Before he turns the flying car south towards the shipping lanes.

Meanwhile Shego was thinking the same thing after having watched an identical tower create itself. She had seen that kind of tower before from when Ron as Zorpox made one as his real plan. She also remembered how Ron, er... Zorpox had also used the art of misdirection to work on his real plan and so she wondered if the same thing was happening here.

Even though she was back in the warmth of her comfortable black and green jet, she still shivered at the thought of Zorpox's craziness being combined with such a dark Kim. As a villain, she had seen plenty of evil, but the look she recalled from Kim was a darkness she never wanted to see in any human being. It was the kind of look that a villain who could kill without a second thought or any hesitation would have and that was one thing she liked about Dr. D, at least he always left a way out for anyone as his plans usually just involved capturing and ruling over people.

One thing that Shego didn't have on her record, despite the fact that she had plasma powers was that she wasn't a killer. Sure she had hurt people, sometimes pretty badly because they deserved it, and yes she could steal and break into almost any place in the world... but a killer, no.

Shego had no doubt though that Red Flame, a name she was going to have to get used to as she kept calling her Kim in her mind, would eliminate anyone who stood in Zorpox or her way. That was a chilling thought indeed and she knew she'd have to try hard to stay on Red Flame's good side until she or Dr. D could come up a plan.

Suddenly an incoming signal appears and Red Flame's face appeared on her screen. Shego tried to look at Red Flame's nose or anywhere else but her eyes as they still gave her shivers and she hated that weakness.

Red Flame says, "I see from the controls here that you have done a good job with your assignment." She grins at Shego with a bit of a cruel smile in it, "Keep up the good work and who knows, I just might make you my number one evil henchman by my side."

Shego certainly did NOT want that but she knew she had to say something to that until she could do something so she says, "Thank you Red Flame... I am honored."

Red Flame's smile disappears and she says, "Go join up with Drakken at the shipping lanes and once you're there, you'll get further instructions. RF out!"

Shego wonders just what happened and what she said to upset Red Flame. She would think about it as she turned her craft north and then accelerated to high speed to join up with Drakken. She thought that after talking with Red Flame, even the annoying Dr. D would be welcome company.

(The Shipping Lanes)

Drakken rapped his fingers on his dashboard as he hovered in his flying car, waiting for Shego to arrive. He knew that Shego had farther to travel but still, she was in the faster vehicle so why wasn't she there yet!

He wished that he had remembered to bring some of his own magazines to read. All he had on board were the latest female villain magazines that Shego usually buried herself into. Drakken sighs for like the tenth time as he waited and even though he had found a good recipe in one of the magazines as he was searching for something to read, it had only bought him a few minutes at best of distraction.

Suddenly his radar detects something and it starts to beep for his attention. Being bored as he was he turns his attention to it right away, hoping that it was Shego arriving. However, it was something coming from the wrong direction, and his computer identified it as the usual cargo ship with a very small number of crew upon it. He raises his eyebrows in surprise as it only registered three people on board.

Then his computer starts to beep as it detects something else coming but this time from underwater. He'd long ago built devices that could detect satellites, subs, planes and boats into all his flying vehicles so that he could avoid groups like Global Justice from capturing him.

However, what was under the water was huge. Much too big to be even a submarine or two and noticed that it was heading in the direction of the approaching ship. He hoped that whatever the large thing was underwater wouldn't surface soon it would collide with the ship.

Just as the two take on nearly identical paths, almost as if the underwater object was planning on ramming it, the computer beeps that a new contact had just entered its range. The computer identified it as Shego's craft as it was transmitting her ID code on a frequency that only Drakken used.

Drakken mumbles, "About time you showed up Shego..." tapping his fingers as he watched the air radar and saw that Shego was approaching him pretty fast. He guessed that she would be at his location within the next three minutes or so.

About a minute into the waiting he looks at his other radar and his eyes go wide as he sees that the underwater thing was starting to surface right in front of the ship! Drakken yells, "No! Don't surface now!" and turns to look out his window as the tip of an iceberg appears in front of the ship and it was coming up fast.

Shego could see the iceberg surfacing as well and felt frozen for a moment as she debated within herself, "Icebergs happen all the time... those sailors will be ok..." and then the debate ceased to be as she saw on a part of the iceberg a device that was causing it to rise up quickly! Shego normally didn't swear but at that moment, she did.

Drakken saw the same device as well as others located all over the large iceberg since he was closer and throws his hands up to rub at his hair while yelling, "No! No! Stop that ship! Turn you fools!"

The ship was trying to turn but they were going much too fast and it was too little, too late. The iceberg was moving towards them unerringly and rising so fast that it might as well have been a cork shooting out of a bottle.

The loud sound of a ship's hull hitting the iceberg and being sliced open as easily as a can of tuna could be was one sound that no sailor ever wanted to hear. The three on the ship heard it and knew that they were doomed!

The quickly rising iceberg continued to slice into the ship and split it into half, spilling all of its contents onto the wet, yet icy surface that continued to rise. The back half of the ship started to slide backwards under its own immense weight and the three sailors were clinging to the rail outside of it for dear life, hoping that the ship would stop moving long enough for them to get to the lifeboats!

The iceberg slows down the cargo of boxes and other stuff came pouring onto the surface of it until it finally settles with only few beams holding the back of the ship and the three sailors holding on still from dropping backwards off the iceberg and sinking into the cold ocean waters.

None of the sailors had even had a chance to put on lifejackets before the iceberg struck. The captain tried to yell orders to get to the lifeboats over the loudly creaking metal that threatened to give way if anything moved too much.

Drakken stood in his flying car with his hands dropped to his sides and his jaw dropped as well in shock at what he'd just seen. He snaps out of it after a moment and starts to fly forward quickly.

Shego saw that Drakken was on his way and knew that Drakken wasn't going to let people die so senselessly. That simply wasn't his style. She turns her jet and kicks it up to top speed until she gets within 100 miles before she starts to slow down and extends a claw from the front of her craft. She knew she had to help Drakken or she'd never hear the end of it from him.

Drakken flew his flying car up to near one of the rails that held a crewman and opens his top up. He shouts for the crewman to get on and the crewman is so terrified that he tells Drakken that he can't move.

Drakken flies his car up to underneath the crewman and shouts, "Let go! I'll catch you!" to which the crewman looks down and sees that half the ship is looming upwards like a scary maw with Drakken holding his arms out directly below him. He closes his eyes and after a few moments and a prayer, he lets go.

Drakken catches the crewman and sits him down in one of the spare seats that he usually used when carrying henchmen with him. After quickly strapping him down he turns back to the controls and starts to fly towards the next crewman.

The captain of the crew tried to get closer to the one of them and lost her balance, screaming as she falls, sliding down the side of the ship. She looks down as she can see the looming, cold water and knew that from that height, she wouldn't be able to survive the impact or the cold water even if she did.

Suddenly she feels the pull of gravity changing into a different direction and she opens her eyes, seeing that she is in the grip of a black and green claw that matched perfectly the pattern of the black and green ship with a woman at the controls. For a brief moment she wondered if she was in heaven before the woman steers the ship towards a blue, weird looking craft and lets her go.

The captain's scream is cut short as she lands in the seat next to the crewman who says simply, "Hi Captain... I think we're being rescued."

The captain's voice, a little hoarse from the screaming says, "By... who?" with the crewman saying, "I don't know..." and they both look at the man in a blue coat with black slicked hair.

Drakken looks back at the captain and says, "Get strapped in! I'm going after your other crewman." Before he turns back to his control, not caring if she did what he said or not but he soon hears the clicking of a seatbelt.

The last crewman was barely hanging on to the end of a rail that had been split in half and he was trying desperately to get some kind of footing as he moved his feet around but he couldn't.

The crewman finally loses his grip and yells with his limbs flailing all about him. Drakken grumbles and dives his flying car quickly even as Shego dived down sharply, intending to grab the crewman just above the water in case Drakken couldn't do it.

Drakken hits the afterburners to give him a brief but quick burst of speed and pulls up sharply under the crewman so that he landed smack into the laps of his captain and other crewman.

Drakken pushes a button, putting the roof over their heads and sealing it up once more with the heaters going.

Shego pulls up as she retracts the claw and then comes up to fly by Drakken's side while he flies away from the ship just as the metal finally can't bare it anymore and with a loud echoing groan, it snaps and starts to make the grating noise of ice against metal before it slides off the edge of the iceberg.

The rear of the ship creates a big splash, sending flying and as it sinks, filling very quickly with water the currents create an incredible suction that surely would have spelled doom for the three sailors if they'd been in the water.

Drakken turns his flying car around just as it started to sink halfway and even Shego turns around to hover her jet beside Drakken's as they all watched the ship sink and disappear fully under the waves.

At first, there is nothing but silence as they all looked at the front half with its valuable cargo spilled all over the ice's surface. Then the captain finally says, "Thank you... whoever you are... you just saved the lives of my crew and I."

Drakken turns around and is frowning, making the three of them wonder what he was so upset about before he says quite nicely, "You're welcome. I just couldn't watch the three of you go so senselessly."

Drakken turns and says, "Do you three need any hot coco moo? Shego and I will drop you off at the nearest place and then you're on your own ok?"

All three just bob their heads, not really understanding what he was talking about but grateful nonetheless.

Drakken pushes a few buttons and three cups of hot coco pop out from a panel and he picks them up one by one, handing them to the sailors who thank him and start to drink.

Shego saw all this from her cockpit and shakes her head as she thinks to herself, "Next he'll be inviting them back to the base for a nice tour."

Drakken turns and opens a communication link to Shego directly, "Shego! Thanks for your help in rescuing the sailors."

Shego sighs and says, "Don't expect me to make a habit of it Dr. D... This was a one time shot ok?"

Drakken nods and says, "Gotcha Shego. Now you stay here and wait for our new orders while I drop these people off somewhere ok?"

Shego nods and says, "Ok Dr. D, but don't stay too long or THEY might get upset." Putting a lot of emphasis on the word.

Drakken nods again and says, "I know, I know. I'll be back soon!" He then turns his craft and hits the turbo, making them all dart off towards land. His trip is cut short though when his radar picks up another ship. One that wasn't a shipping ship but a normal sailing ship owned by a couple so he drops them off and after a quick thank you from each of the sailors, he rockets back towards Shego's location.
Sign up to rate and review this story