Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Borderline Romance

Break-down

by Leah270193 1 review

Chapter 3- sorry for keeping you waiting but I've been pretty low up until now.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-01-07 - Updated: 2009-01-07 - 749 words

0Unrated
A/N: I’m super sorry about not writing anything sooner but I’ve been really down. And since I’m in my manic sorta’ stage at the minute I’m super duper creative. Criticize and review like crazy please! Leah xxx

For two weeks Lorna had been staying at my house. My parents had been ultra supportive of her and understood her situation. After we had come home from the park my Mom took one look at her black eye and sat her down and got some ice for it. She asked me in a concerned and soft voice all about what happened and before I even told my Mom that I didn’t think Lorna should go home she said it herself and said that she would have to call the police.
At this Lorna seemed in a worried (probably at what the police officer would do) yet relieved that she wouldn’t have to suffer at the hands of her father anymore. For an hour the police woman had come to our house to talk to Lorna. I felt so sorry for her after she retold all the dreadful things that had happened to her. It made me feel sick and teary that he had once in fact raped her when she was younger and then once again when she was twelve. After the intensive interview session the police woman (I can’t seem to recall her name, I was too busy comforting and reassuring Lorna) informed my Mom that she would call for back-up then escort Lorna to her house so her father could be arrested. My Mom then offered to take Lorna in.
I’ll probably never forget Lorna’s smile when my Mom had said that. It was clearly not just a cover-up this time but a bright, overwhelmingly happy smile.
Later in the evening after Lorna’s Dad had been taken away and she had got most of her stuff from her house she seemed to settle right in. Mikey and her got on brilliantly and my parents said that she seemed like a lovely girl.
But yesterday evening when she and I had the house to ourselves while Mikey was at a friend and my Mom and Dad had gone out for dinner something changed. She was fine all day. We had gone into town for a pizza at lunchtime and she was- well genuinely happy. I had simply come downstairs from having a shower and she was on the kitchen floor crying her eyes out with a chef’s knife in her arm with blood flowing out of an obviously self-inflicted wound on her slender pale wrist.

My heart jumped to my throat when I saw her like that. I rushed to her and tried to take the knife out of her hand but then she turned on me and screamed for me to leave her ‘the ‘fuck alone’ or she’d slit her throat. She was clearly in a state of complete and utter rage so I left and went to my room. Of course I didn’t want to, I would have much rather spent time trying to reason with her, but to be honest I had been scared of her. I mean I would easily understand her if she talked to me about what she had just done and why she did it- I mean I had cut myself a while back. Actually if I hadn’t have started self- harming I would have never been made to go to that therapy group and of course I would have never met Lorna.

It must have been ten minutes that past before she had crept down to my room, and pleaded for me desperately to forgive her. She just knelt there on my bedroom floor weeping. I picked her up off of the floor and hugged her. I’m quite an empathetic guy and I could feel how wound up and distressed she was. She started kissing me passionately all over my neck and on my lips. Tears were still sliding down her pretty face. We both lay down on my bed and she slept while I knew in my mind that I might just have to get used to this. I knew it just wasn’t a one off break down.

A/N: To be really honest with you I was more in the mood fro writing something new but I felt bad for keeping you waiting :)
Sign up to rate and review this story