Categories > Original > Drama > I Don't Care If It's The Moon

Eins

by BelladonnaHooker 0 reviews

New German Kids >:)

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-13 - Updated: 2009-01-14 - 1407 words

0Unrated
xoxoxoxoxox((Jemme's PoV))xox

I went to work again on Sunday.It was an extra shift.I kinda needed it.
The German person hadn't arrived yet,and soon enough the buzz grew quieter around the school.Goddamn you,sidetracking!
I was storing away some books that random tweens were leaving behind when I saw something out of the corner of my eye move.Something big,hairy,floating?,and black/dove white.
As a reflex,I turned away.But unfortunately for me,I'm as unbalanced as unbalanced can be so I tripped over my ROBOT! shoelaces.Dammit!
I felt Big-Scary-Floating?-Black-and-White thingy coming towards me.
"Are you okay?"I heard.My face was making acquaintances with the floor.> >
"Yeah,thanks" I said trying to get up and avoid the...thingy.
I tried to get up on my feet and failed.Miserably,at that.
"Here..."
I turned and saw a very ridiculously cute,ridiculously haired boy.He offered me a hand.A helpful one.
"Thanks" I giggled.
"Are you sure you're okay?" he smiled unsurely.
"Yeah,I'm really unbalanced,hehe".I scratched the back of my head.I noticed books on the floor.So cliche.
"Oh,let me get that for you" he smiled politely."Please?"he looked up,waiting for my approval.
"Sure...?"I questioned.
"Uhm...here" he handed me the books.And smiled.
"Thanks...again!"
"Oh,by the way,I uhm need some help" he blushed.
"Yes,siree?"
"Siree?" he laughed.
"I have to do it" I blushed.
"Well,I'm trying to find a good book to keep me occupied.Unpacking is not my thing!"
"To keep you busy...Let's see.."I ransacked my mind for good books he might like.He looked like the kind of boy that would like the same things I did,so I recommended:
"Have you ever read Twilight?By Stephanie Meyer?"
"No,but it sounds nice" he smiled excitedly.
"Well,it's kinda thick.I WARNED YOU" I led him through the rows of books and found one of my favorites in paperback.
"The paperback is $6.04+taxes and the hardback is about $12.50+taxes,just so you know"
"But what's it about?" he smirked.My breath caught.He should stop that...
"It's about a vampire that falls in love with a mortal.It's quite the story"I smirked back.
"Really?"
"Yes"
"Well,if a girlie as beautiful as you recommends this thick mountain of papers,then I'm up for it!" he smiled brightly.
"Flattery will get you nowhere,dear."I blushed.
"Uhm,another question...?"
"Yes?"
"Where the hell is the cashier?I was busting my ass trying to find it about half an hour ago!" xDDDD

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
BILLS POV

I sat quietly reading in my room,Marcy Playground playing faintly in the background.I glanced at the clock next to me and saw a bright red 1:03 AM flashing at me,making my eyes hurt a bit.I grabbed my bookmark,which I also bought at the book place,and slid it in the middle of the book.I didn't bother to get up to wash my make-up off,or change into my pj's.Laying there,I focused on a face.The pretty girl's face.Had I seen her before?
I was....interested.Interested in knowing her.Interested in making friends in this new place.I let the thought go.I knew that if I didn't,I would be facing a sleepless night:something very uncommon of me.
Silently,I took off my shirt and shivered,since I had left the fan on.I unbuttoned my tight jeans and slid them off carelessly.
With that done,I turned the light off and buried myself in the welcoming warmth of my favorite comforter/blanket and drifted off to sleep.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Jemme's PoV

I smell sex and candy here...
Type.type.type.
Hitler Youth is quite the subject to write an essay on.I glanced quickly,out of habit,to the clock display on my laptop and saw numbers indicating it was 1:03 AM.I saved my unfinished work and turned the raving machine off.I walked straight to my bed,knowing it would be best not to watch a marathon of George Lopez,my weakness,at this time.While switching the lights off,I began thinking about the strange boy from work.Could he be the student from Germany?
You're silly,Jemme... I thought to myself as I started slipping comfortably into a land of unconsciousness and warmth.


xoxoxoxox NEXT DAYYY :DDDD xoxoxoxox

BRING!BRING!BRIIIINNNGGG!
Damn you,alarm clock!hits snooze button off
I let my legs slip to the side of the bed,changing myself into a sitting position.
6:30 AM.Grrrrr.
"What day is it?" I whispered to myself.Sigh.
Uhm,what day is it....Uhm......Tuesday?NO!Wednesday!:D
I don't have to go to work today!WOOT!Oh,wait.School -.-
I stood up,kinda wobbled,to the shower.I grabbed a towel on my way there.Hot water?Cold water?Hot,today :)
I undressed quickly;my bathroom is always cold.I thought of the boy again.And,yeah,it sounds perverted.SUE.ME.The boy is friggin' gorgeous.
But,no,I wasn't thinking of him like THAT.I was a bit excited from the thought of him going to my school.But,I like to let my imagination run...

xoxoxoxoxox
BILLS POV

Ugh.GREAT;another first day of school.
"BILLA! TOMI! GET UP!"
I raced to the shower.Tom takes a friggin' CENTURY to shower -.-
While I got drenched in hot water,I thought of the girl at the bookstore(NOT LIKE THAT!).Does she go to the school I'm going to be stuck in?
If so,well,that made things a bit better :)

xoxoxoxox FFWD/// JEMME'S POV xoxoxox

I got in my car and blasted All Time Low on.It helps wake up.
Boys,raise your glasses! Girls,shake those-GET UP,GET UP,GET UP!
I bobbed my head all the way to school,making sure I didn't run over anyone/anything.I turned the stereo off while sliding out of my car.
I grabbed my school bag from the trunk and heard another car park next to me.
Whoever was in the car,they were rude.They bumped into me.Making my books fall to the wet ground.Grrrr.As I bent down to get my stuff I heard an awkward voice,well,hovering over me.
"I'm sorry,Tom can be a real ass,especially on a day like this"
A well-manicured hand grabbed my books and offered them my way.
I finally looked up to see my book's saviour.
It was the boy.The gorgeous boy from the bookstore :)
"Oh,uhm,it's okay" I said,finding a way out of awe
He smiled that smile.The crooked one.
"So,did you read the book?" I tried making conversation.
\ldblquote Yeah,actually Im almost done.It's great,thanks for recommending it"
"No problem,hun"
"Well,yeah,there is a problem"
"What?"
"I dont know your name" he smiled.
"Jemme.Jemme Caydence."
"Gorgeous name.I'm Kaulitz.BILL Kaulitz!" he said,doing a HORRIBLE Bond impression,haha.:)
"Great name,haha.We should get going,we're gonna be late"
BRRRRIIIING!!!
Great.

xoxoxoxoxBILLS POVxoxoxoxox

We ran to our first period class.I had that class with Jemme.It was Biology.
GROSS. :)
At least I already knew someone.Tomi probably had no problem.
"Bill,this is Mr. Paul; he's an old weezerrrr" she smiled.I could tell they were close-ish.
"Hello,Mr.uh,Kaulitz?Did I say it right?"
"Yeah" I replied.
"Okay,well,take a seat.If you stay quiet-ish I won't have too move you,ja" he kidded.I think I'm gonna like this guy.Kinda.He has a pedophile face. -.-
I took a seat with Jemme at the nearest empty lab table.
"So,class,take out your journals and write the vocabulary down..."
Blah,blah,blah.I took out my stripey journal and copied random words from the book the teacher had put in front of us.
"How do you say this word?" I asked Jemme.I would have to use science as a topic as an excuse to talk to her.For now.
"Uh,that one?" she pointed to where my finger was.
"Mmmmmmmhm!".Maybe that would make her giggle :)
She did! :D :D
"Uh,actually I have no friggin' idea.Ask Paul.He's wicked with that kind of thing"
Dammit -.-
"Mmmmmkay!"
Giggle. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story