Categories > Original > Drama > I Don't Care If It's The Moon

Zwei

by BelladonnaHooker 0 reviews

Billa & Jemme are buddehs ^^

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-14 - Updated: 2009-01-14 - 624 words

0Unrated
Author's Note: Hello,my dearest loves :3 Here be chapter numero zwei >:]
Chocolate chip cookies for reviewers :DDDD

{xoxoxoxoxoxox A Month Later xoxox}////Jemme's PoV////

Tonight...tonight,tonight...
Tonight.Party.My friend Mikki's humongous mansion-house-she's-never-in-whatever.9:5o PM.
'This is gonna be great' I thought as I finished the teasing that was being done to my hair.Done DAILY. (:
Whoa Oh! Whoa oh oh! Why do I put myself in these situations? Whoa oh!Whoa oh-
"Jemme speaking,bitch"
"Hey,hoe!"
"I have a name Mikki" -.-
"Jemme!You need to get your ass over here,hun!"
"Uh,I'll be there in a minute,Mikki"
"Well,Bill has been asking about you since he got here"
"Really?" blush.
"Yeah,so cut this guy some slack and show up,bitch,haha"
"Fine,Im on my way there,anyways"
"Great,skank,love ya!" BEEP.

{xoxoxoxoxoxoxox Bill's PoV xoxoxox}

I kept a steady convo with boring-ass Angela & Tobie while I waited for her to show up.Jemme.Jemme,my friend.Jemme,my first friend.Jemme,the girl I like.blush.
Tomi was flirting with dum-blonde stereotype,Amie.EWWWWWIE.STD!
I parted ways with the boring pair and found myself again at the food table.Ugh...
When would she get here? ): Well,it's not like she would spend the rest of the party with me >.> But it was fine with me ,as long as I got to see her.
"Bill,Jemme's here!",Mikki shouted. Mikki was Jemmes best friend-thingy.She was cool,but gossipy.
"Hey Mikki! Hey Billa!" she shouted over the blasting music.Only she can call me Billa ^^.
"Hey Jemme,my little fudgesicle!" Nicknames like those made her giggle.
"Billa!Not in front of Mikki!"she giggled when I hugged her.hearts skipping beats...
"Im thirsty; lets get something to drink,babe"
"Alright...!"

{xoxoxoxoxoxox 2 Hours Later! xoxoxox}////Jemme's PoV////

"Oh my God,Billa,you're DRRRRRRUNKKK,fool...!"
"Nooo,no,no I'm not,Jemmesicleeeee,hahahaha!"
Billa and I were HAMMERED.Damn.Imma need a ride homeeeeeee.
The room was spinning,and Billa was spinning too.
"Oh my God,Billa,Billa,Billa! We,we should go home....everyone leftttttt"
"But,but I'm having funnnnnn Jemmesicles" he whined.
"I knowwwwws but Mikki will get maaaad!"
"But,but,I dont wanna go homeeee!"
"Are your parents even home,nukka?" XDDDDDD
"Uh..........no."
"Then you're staying at my placeeee"
"Uhm....yay!"
"MIKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" we yelled.I knew she was gonna be mad,even if I was drunk.The room changed a few colors.
"What guys? Oh,jeez.Im taking ya'll home;don't puke in my car pleaseeeee"
"Uh....okay" we both replied,al giggly.
-
The car ride was a silent one.Mikki had the Mamma Mia! soundtrack playing silently while I laid my head on Bill's shoulder.
"Billa!" I whispered.Mikki didn't seem to notice.
"Yessum?"
"My head hurts already..."
"Awwwwies" he said,"Is there any Tylenol at your housey?"
"Oh,God,yes!"
I looked forward to going home.That is,until I remembered Bill was gonna be there,too.Dammit,Janet!
I had some Bill-proofing to do at home.
-
*HOMEEEEEE"
"Oh MY God,Jemme: you have the CUTEST little housey ever" Billa stated.Good,so he liked the house.
"Okay,well,uhm,Billa where do you wanna sleep?"
"Now...?" he pouted.
"Well,Im tired and Im pretty sure you're tired too..." I yawned.
"Yeah,actually I am.Well,Im gonna invade your property and sleep on your bed,homieee"
"Well,you're gonna have to deal with me sleeping in it tonight,fool"
"I dont mind" he smirked.
After I took some Tylenol,and fixed the bed up I walked over to my closet to find some PJs.
While I slipped my pants off,I heard a knock on the door. "Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeemme!
Sign up to rate and review this story