Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Organization 13's number 14

Confessions & Relizations

by NekosBlackRose 0 reviews

Axel tells Saxora his feelings. What does she say? How does he react? Find out!! :P

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Axel,Demyx,Vexen - Published: 2009-01-23 - Updated: 2009-01-24 - 653 words

0Unrated
Neko: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cookie: uh huh...
Neko: I know...it's been in my backpack forever so...yeah uh...I SORRY!!!!
Cookie: better!
Neko: anywayz!! Disclaimer: I no owny any of the KH charas!! Just Saxora!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day at breakfast Axel sat alone at the far end of the Dinner Hall only a few seats away from Roxas, Demyx and Saxora. Demyx had his arm wraped around Saxora's waist holding her close to him. Saxora laid her head on Demyx's shoulder with her eyes closed. Axel didn't need to see them to know they were swimming.

He didn't eat, too consumed in his thoughts to care about his growling stomach. He was pondering over weither he should tell Saxora about the way he felt.

Damn it! he thought shaking his head angrily. I'm gonna do it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Axel sighed heavily. He had put off telling Saxora about how he felt for three days. At this moment he stood outside her door. Here goes, he thought.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

There was a small knock on the door interupting Saxora from playing a quiet tune on her guitar. She sighed and unsummoned her guitar. She hoped off the bed and opened the door.

"Hey Axel!" She greeted happily before she noticed his serious expresion. "What's wrong?" She asked tilting her head to the side. She had realized that he had been acting very strange the last few days. When she had tried to talk to him he'd always make up some excuse not to talk to her.

"I..." Axel started. He sighed before walking inside the room and closing the door quietly. "I need to tell you something..."

"What is it, Axel?" She asked confused. He gulped before turning away from her, trying to compose himself. Come on man! he thought to himself. Just four simple words! 'I love you Saxora' got it memorized? he turned towards her after a few minutes.

"Saxora," He said avoiding her eyes. "I...I love you."

"What?" Saxora's eyes opened wide in shock.

"I love you," Axel whispered. He saw Saxora smile sweetly, her eyes filled with sympathy.

"I love you too, Axel," She said cupping his cheek making him look at her. "But only like a brother. I really and truely love Demyx. I would give my life for him. I would do the same for you or Roxas. You guys are like family to me." Axel thought for a moment and realized that he too would give his life for any of his tree best friends.

"You're right," Axel said. "I do love you, but not the way I thought I did. Got it memorized?" Saxora laughed happily. Apparently Axel had gotten his sence of humor back. Axel left to go check in with Xemnas about a few things. Right after he left a portal came open and Vexen stepped through.

"What was that about?" He asked her, arching an eyebrow.

"Axel thought he was in love with me," Saxora answered ploping down on her bed. She summoned her guitar. As she played she allowed elemental figures to dance around the room as she wanted them to. An ice figure came close to Vexen. It stoped and began to dance around him like a littlekid, making him laugh.

"Very impresive," he said when she was through.

"I can do better," Saxora shrugged, unsummoning her guitar. "I'm just lazy right now."

"I'll let you rest," Vexen left her. She was the only Nobody that he accually enjoyed being around. She was like a daughter to him and he respected her privacy.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Saxora hated to lie to Vexen, but there were things on her mind that she wanted to sort out...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neko: Dun dun duuuuuun!
Cookie: yep!!! it was too short though...
Neko:...shud up!! The next one's gonna be longer!!!
Cookie: I hope so!!!
Neko! Please R&R!!! if u review then u shall get free hugs, candy, chocolate, and COOKIES!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story