Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Organization 13's number 14

Run Away For Awhile

by NekosBlackRose 0 reviews

There's been alot on Saxora's mind lately. Demyx and her go and hang out for a while. Then a mistery man appears out of the blue. Who is he? And what conection does he have with Saxora?

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Demyx,Vexen,Xemnas - Published: 2009-03-16 - Updated: 2009-03-17 - 1388 words

0Unrated
Neko: AT LAST!!!!!!
Cookie: yep...
Neko: sorry about the wait...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Saxora's dreams had all been scattered. From laughing and playing music with a band to hinding in the black room where she had first been. She always woke up sweating when the dark figure burst in. If Demyx hadn't always had his ears perked for her screams in the night she didn't know what she'd do. When Demyx was gone either Axel or Roxas would comfort her.

Saxora had traveled to alot of the worlds, trying to find a place where she coudl be herself, use her powers without people staring at her. At last she found one. It was a small world that no other Nobody knew about. It was a small wood with a beautiful feild in the middle of it.

Saxora sighed, plopping back down in the warm grass. She had accedentally dozed off. She sat up and pulled off her coat. Underneath she wore a spagiti strap black tank-top and a pair of torn up blue-jeans. She took off her black gloves and boots, tossing them over a few yards away from her. She laid back down and felt the grass beneath her. She laid there for a few hours before her cell phone went off. She let out a frusterated sigh. Sitting up she pulled it out and turned off the alarm she had set for minutes till supper.

"Damn..." Saxora groaned. She got up and put her coat, gloves and boots back on. She opened a portal and went into her room.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

That night there was a small knock on Saxora's door. She opened the door. She opened the door and Demyx stood there with a devious sparkle in his deep blue eyes.

"What's going on?" Saxora asked as he steped over the threshold. He turned to her with a sly smile on his face. He had noticed that she had been gone from Castle Oblivion for long periods of time nad that she never listened to them when they addressed her. It was during dinner that he had gotten the idea to take her mind off of whatever it was that had her so distracted all the time.

"Come on," Demyx said motioning with his head towards the door. "Let's go!"

"What are we doing?" Saxora asked.

"Anything you want," he replied. Saxora smiled evilly before nodding. She opened the closet, shoving all the black Organization coats aside, she pulled out her ripped up blue-jeans and the spagiti strap black tank-top from before. She ran into the bathroom to change. When she came out she shoved her other clothes in the closet. She sat on the bed and pulled off her boots and socks, throwing them in the corner.

"I'm ready now," She said as she let her hair out of it's long pony-tail.

"Come on," Demyx pulled off his coat to reveal his white ripped sleeve T-shirt and baggy blue-jeans. Unlike Saxora he did have shoes on. He held out his hand to her and she took it. "What first?" He asked.

She thought for a moment before replying. "Let's play a small, yet quite destructive trick on Xemnas," She grinned evilly. Demyx grinned back at her enthusiasm. They easily found the leader of the Organization. Saxora inched closer to him. She was behind a small cabnet when she placed a hand the ground, making it shake just beneath Xemnas. She started a small fire on his desk, where he sat.

"What the hell?!" Xemnas shouted. As if on cue, both Saxora and Demyx shot water at him, soaking him instantly. They burst out laughing at his soaked figure. "YOU!!!" he shouted, shooting up out of his chair.

"Uh-oh!" Saxora ran for it. She caught up with Demyx and they just kept running.

"Is he still after us?" Demyx asked.

"I ain't lookin'!" Saxora said before Vexen suddenly appeared, pulling them into a portal.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" he asked scowling at them. Demyx shrunk away from him, but Saxora just giggled.

"Not really," She said playfully. "Just getting a little exersize. And you should know, I only run when I'm being chased."

Vexen sighed and shook his head in disbelief. "Well next time ask," he said. "I'm sure Xigbar would be more than happy to chase you around! He's still pissed about that one 'little' trick."

"Heh," Saxora said as she remembered making Xigbar think he couldn't walk on the ceiling for a whole week when that's all he really did. "Still?"

"Yes!" Vexen said before opening another portal and stepping through. When he came back he told them the coast was clear. "And don't play anymore tricks on the Organization!"

"Don't worry!" Saxora waved him off. "I have something else in mind." She opened a portal and both her and Demyx stepped through.

"What's this?" Demyx asked when he saw the world that Saxora had been escaping to for the past few weeks.

"It's the place I go to escape from the rest of the worlds," She told him, laying down in the grass and looking up at the sky. She closed her eyes as Demyx started playing his Sitar. She stood nad began to dance around to the beat. Water began to fall from the cloudless sky. Fire and ice danced around her. Thunder crashed and lightning flashed. The wind howled, turning it into a symphony.

Demyx began to play a faster tune than before and the elements and Saxora moved faster and feircer. When the music stoped so did everything around them. Demyx could see Saxora's chest rise and fall as she tried to catch her breath.

"Why don't you play something," Demyx suggested as he unsumoned his Sitar. Saxora nodded before sitting down in the grass and sumoned her guitar. She began to play a slow song and sang the lyrics.

I know a place down past an old shack
On a road that goes to nowhere, ain’t nobody coming back
We can go there tonight, we can talk until dawn
Or maybe somethin’ else, I’ll leave the radio on, the radio on

There’s no one to hear, you might as well scream
They never woke up from the American dream
And they don’t understand, what they don’t see
And they look through you and they look past me
Oh, you and I dancin’ slow, we got nowhere to go

Past the Wal-Mart and the prison down by the old V.A.
Just my jeans and my T-shirt and my blue Chevrolet
Well, it’s Saturday night, it feels like everything’s wrong
I’ve got some strawberry wine, I wanna get you alone, get you alone

‘Cause there’s no one to hear, you might as well scream
They never woke up from the American dream
And they don’t understand, what they don’t see
And they look through you and they look past me
Oh, you and I dancin’ slow, we got nowhere to go

Down by the muddy water of the mighty Mo
In an old abandoned boxcar, will I ever know?
Dance with me forever, this moment is divine
I’m so close to Heaven, this hell is not mine, this hell is not mine

There’s no one to hear, you might as well scream
They never woke up from the American dream
And they don’t understand, what they don’t see
And they look through you and they look past me
Oh, you and I dancin’ slow, we got nowhere to go

We got nowhere to go, we got nowhere to go
We got nowhere to go
You and me, you and me, you and me
Got nowhere to go


"Wow," Demyx said when she was finished. "Where'd you learn that?"

"I do-" She was cut off by someone.

"There's only one person I know who can play that song," came a male voice from the shadows. A man with dark hair and dark eyes steped from the shadows.

"Who are you?" Saxora asked him curiously.

"My name is..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Neko: dun dun duuuun!!! cliffy!!!
Cookie: who is that guy?
Neko: you'll see...anyway: I own nothing. Not Kingdom Hearts or the song 'Nowhere To Go' by Mellisa Ethrige. I only own Saxora and other extra characters. Please R&R!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story