Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A New Start, and A Change of Heart

My Life Would Suck Without You

by PatrickStumpLover 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-24 - 942 words

0Unrated
"And here's Kelly Clarkson's new song, My life would suck Without You." the radio voice said.

There was an uneasy silence in the room until that song came on, and then that silence just became more uneasy.

In my head, I sang the lyrics. But I was hoping Patrick would see that, that song relates to me and him.

"Guess this means you're sorry
You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
All you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again

Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you

Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you, but I can't let you go
Oh yeah

Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you"

My life would suck without the man named Patrick Stump. I prayed to God I hoped he knew that, even through that little bump in the road.

Patrick walked over to the radio, slightly aggravated. Any fool could tell just by the way he was holding himself.

I watched him turn the dial off, and turn around; arms folded across his chest, and almost glare at me. His eyes began to burn into my soul; soon I knew that they would leave permanent scars.

"What!" I finally demanded. I was beginning to have a little too much of his 'rock star' attitude towards me. And I didn't even do anything to him, besides kiss him. So it's not like I asked him to fuck me or anything, and all of a sudden Anna walked or anything! Come on, Patrick Stump was seriously in a bad funk.

"I give up Andrea, I fucking give up!" By now he was waving his hands in the air like a mad man.

"What do you fucking give up?" I screeched. "What are you fucking trying to say?"

"YOU!, I fucking give up on you!"

"What the fuck did I do?"

"You let me kiss you!"

"What was I supposed to do, the way you looked at me last night killed me, I couldn't just say no!

"Well, it would have been nice!"

Okay, this was getting us nowhere. And now, he actually had the audacity to tell me that was my fault! You've got to be shitting me.

"Patrick, you fucking asked me!"

"Well. ...you.. went along with it!" Now, he was just making up excuses.

I finally calmed down. I think if I didn't, I would just end up walking out.

"Patrick," I said as gently as I could. "I don't understand why you are mad at me, what did I do wrong?"

The way he looked at me just killed me. His face just sobered up, and looked truly sorry for yelling at me.

He calmed down. "Nothing, you didn't do anything."

"Then why-." he cut me off.

"Andrea, please hear me out okay?"

God, this was so fucked up. Not really the best to start off making a record. You were supposed to get along with your producers, not kiss them and want to tear their heads off.

"I just got so overwhelmed by you. You just came into our lives, so suddenly," He paused. "You are like this breath of fresh air in my life; I have never met anyone like you before. I got blown away by you."

Was he trying to make me cry, because I was seriously going to start bawling my eyes out.

"Patrick,..I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything, I just want you to forgive me and my actions, I shouldn't have lashed out like that...I'm very very sorry Andrea. Please forgive me."

"Of course, I can't stay mad at you that would be impossible. Besides, it would be really awkward if we stayed mad at each other."

He laughed. "You're right." Then he pulled me into a huge bear hug. His body heat engulfed me. I loved the way he always smelt so good, like dryer sheets, mixed in with his cologne with a hint of lavender.

“Patrick, I am so very sorry, I shouldn’t have screamed at you.” I buried my face in the crook of his neck. My words came out muffled, but I’m sure he could understand me.

“Shh, shhh.” He cooed.

I just could tell he was trying to savor this moment. We were finally at peace with each other.

“Patrick, can I ask you something?”

“Anything.”

“Would, it be all right if, we were friends? If, we could become really good friends?”

“I would like that very much, Annie.”

Reluctantly, he let go of me, and pulled me out of his warm embrace, and just smiled. He was happy, and so was I. Patrick Stump and I were going to be friends.

Could my life get any better?
Sign up to rate and review this story