Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

The Slaying of Lilith the Kelpie

by Kaitluvsfob08 1 review

See how everything unfold for the final drastic conclusion!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 1054 words - Complete

0Unrated
Later that night, we dressed accordingly. Kelpies had keen eyesight, so dressing in dark or camoflage clothing was vital.
"Are you sure about this, Pete?" Patrick asked him anxiously.
"Yes. We have to." he replied.
Within the hour, they were out the door, hopping into the Kelpie saying team's black vehicles.
"What do you call yourselves, anyway?" Andy asked.
"Cobra Starship." Gabe answered in a sly, micheivous tone.
"Oh." he replied, a bit confused. Gabe fixed his hair in the rearview mirror, and started his engine. The cars followed each other to the lake.
"The lake is farther inot the woods, we have to walk." Pete announced, getting out and slamming the door.
"Hey, watch the car!" Nate shouted, and he ran up to the car and pet the door, "He's sorry, he didn't mean it..." Nate cooed to the car. Gabe rolled his eyes and they carried on through the woods. The team was like ghosts in the night, their white suits contradicting to the cause, as opposed to the guys of Fall out Boy wearing black for camoflage.
"Arent you guys afraid they'll see you better?" Joe asked.
"Exactly." Ryland answered. Joe had to admit, they were an odd buch, mysterious too. And they all seemed to calm about this...Alex even had his ipod on full blast. They marched to their own beat.
They finally arrived at the lake. The blueness of the still water was almost beautiful. The way the moonlight reflected off the water, creating silver waves of longing was enough to lure any victim close, it was as if the whole surrounding area was in on the chase.
They spotted something in the trees, a grayish, green horse, it was beautiful, and not the only one, at least twenty others galopped towards the group in a ghastly mass. They sure looked friendly, which was the misleading trick.
The largest one, in the front, shapeshifted....
Into a woman.
"Hello, again, my sad sad vampires and ghostly fellows..." said Lilith.
Pete raised his lip and snarled at her. She cackled.
"You think you scare ME!? You're nothing but a useless excuse for a vampire!!!" she said smirking.
"Go!" Gabe shouted.
All hell broke loose.
Kelpies scratched and tried to bite, and Ryland had just succeeded in pinning down one of them. Patrick went sraight for Lilith.
"You deserve to die, you motherfucking savage..." he spat in her face as he pinned her to the forest floor. She was strong, and flung Patrick off easily. Pete fought off Kelpies left and right, until he finally got to Patrick and helped him up. Lilith went straight for Pete. Patrick jerked her shoulders back and she fell backwards. She seemed to be the most powerful of them all.
Ryland had his hand down the Kelpie's throat, and with a horrific ripping sound, he retracted his hand from its throat holding the black, bloody heart of the fowl creature. In triumph, he whipped the heart out into the lake, breaking the surface of the beautiful blue water, to sink to the dark depths.
Andy was next, jerking his hand firmly down a throat, and grabbing a hold on the heart, pulling it out and doing the same as Ryland, the Kelpies that were killed were magically absorbed by the earth, presumably being sucked into the flames of hell, as Pete hoped.
Lilith leaped onto Pete's back, but he threw her off, recieving claw scratched all down his back and screeching in agony. Patrick threw a hard punch to her stomach, sending her to the ground once more.
Gabe pinned a Kelpie against a tree, plunged his arm down its throat, and as he pulled it back out, he held another black heart in his hand and threw it across the lake to hit the water unceremoniously and sink.
Joe and Alex forced a Kelpie to the ground, Alex sticking his hand down its throat as it flailed madly, he ripped out its heart and plunked it into the water. They both grinned and high-fived.
Patrick slammed down hard on Lilith's shoulders sending her crashing to the ground. Pete jumped on here, as she struggled under their combined weight.
"Do it Pete...you have to..." Patrick said, concentrating on holding her down. "I cant hold her much longer...." he said struggling as she flailed to get free.
"Okay..." he said quietly, his eyes bulging madly from his sockets.
"You wouldn't dare..." she rasped at him. Pete suddenly remembered everything she'd done to him...taken his true love away from him, hypnotized Patrick, hurt him both mentally and physically, this Kelpie was cream. Pete thrust his arm deep into her throat as she gagged and sputtered. He felt something rock hard and wet, grasped it, and ripped his hand back out. In his hand he held the black heart of Lilith the Kelpie and he glared at it before flinging it across the lake and down the the depths. Lilith went limp underneath Patrick, and Cobra Starship and the rest of the guys cheered. Pete grinned and Patrick sighed in relief. Patrick pushed Lilith out of the way, and she sunk into the earth. The moon was the only light, and no more Kelpies were in sight. they had just cleansed the lake of all evils...
Patrick threw his arms around Pete and they hugged each other tightly. Ryland patted Pete on the back telling him what a wonderful job he'd done. Gabe beamed at the lake, for its beauty could shine pure and true, rid of the Kelpies forever. Andy smiled shyly at Victoria, who put an arm around him and kissed his cheek. Andy's cheek turned red as he blushed. Joe giggled and finally, Patrick spoke, "Pete, I love you, and you are the bravest man I've ever met in my entire life." Pete beamed and said, "Aw Trick! Thank you..."
Patrick showed Pete his ring finger. "I'll never take this off ever again, not ever, do you hear me?" Patrick whispered.
"Yes...I hear you Patty." Pete whispered and hugged him again.

Back at the house, they all knew they'd made more friends and relationships to last their whole life tonight.
And over the past two years.
The vampires and werewolves were at peace, the Kelpies were destroyed....and love was renewed....forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story