Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Beautiful?

chapter 4 pt 1

by dtng101 1 review

very short update.I will add later on.So be aware

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 376 words

1Insightful
a/n:very short update,I will continue later on...So be aware for the update
---------------------------------------
Gerard

I slammed the baseball bat at the sign.I noticed I hadn't look at these boys close up.The tallest one had red curly hair,with bright honey-hazel eyes,in height I would say about 5'9.My exact height,he wasn't fat or slender he was your average guy.The other one that was to his left had black straight hair that went up to his ears,a nose peircing,5'7 in height green bright eyes and as slender as Mikey.They both just had this stupid grin on their faces,that you would like to beat the living shit of each one.
control youself Gerard,if they throw the first punch,then you'll have to do what you'll have to do,I told myself.
"Leave them alone,"I said with sterness in my voice.
"haha please you don't fucken scare us,"the red hair one said.
I just stared at them,when suddenly one of them attacked my back with apparently his foot.
They asked for it.
I flipped the one that was on my back,it was the black hair douche bag.I threw my bat to Frank,and I punched the guy straight on the nose.Blood poured out of his nose,as he touched his nose.
"Son of a bitch,"He said
Him and the other red hair scum bag went running scared shitless.I ran over to Frank and this kid.
"Are you guys okay,"
"Yeah,just a little drowsy,Wow gee I never have seen you like this,"Frank said
"Well once you get me pissed off,there's no way of stopping me,"
"Umm..thank you guys a lot...for everything,you guys saved my life,"The young boy said.
"Your welcome,just be careful more,"
-----------------------------------------------
a/n:okay here's the christian aguilara song :Beautiful for those you might not have heard it.And omg this link to the 'halloween song' the horror movie with michael meyers.Did you guys know they made it to a techno version lmfao! Go check it out ----->http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YbhsUDCRv9Q.
Beautiful------->http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KNthqC2fsVw
Sign up to rate and review this story