Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires will never hurt you (I promess)

Vampires will never hurt you (I promess)

by midnightlover 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-25 - Updated: 2009-01-26 - 855 words

0Unrated
"Kayla, wake up," a hyper voice said. I opened my eyes slightly and jumped at how close Frankie’s was to my face.

"Frankie, what are you doing here.? I mean how did you get in.?"

"Oh well Gerard said I had to keep an eye on you, make sure you wont try anything funny you know. They need to do something, so yeah want to play a game." I laughed at him for a second.

"So where did they go Frankie.?" I questioned already knowing he wouldn't tell me. he laugh and shook his head.

"Your going to have to ask Gerard that, its a secret." I rolled my eyes well at least I tried.
"I’m sorry Kayla but things are to complicated to explain, so ask Gerard." He sighed and looked away guilty. I sight I didn’t like seeing people sad even though he did kidnaper me.

"Fine,” I sight. "What game do you want to play.?"

"I don't know lets think," I laughed at Frankie he was making the thinking face, the his face lit up,” I know how about we jump on the bed.!"

"Gee Frankie that’s your great idea.!" I giggled. Frankie reached down and pulled me to a standing position and began to jump. We got exsusted and fell down, I turned to face him who also turned to face me I smiled and quickly began to tickle him.

"Hehe im the tickle monster, im going to tickle the hell out of you." I giggle with him. Frankie over powered me and rolled me on my back.

"Haha now im the tickle monster and im going to tickle you.” he growled in a playful meaning. The front door flew open and in step Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob. I could feel my cheeks begin to burn a deep red.

"FRANK, GET THE HELL OFF OF HER NOW!!!!!"Gerard growled.

"Gerard dude it's not what it looks like."

"YEAH FRANK THEN WHAT IS IT SAPPOSTED TO LOOK LIKE THEN."

"Gerard I promise nothing happened." I whispered quietly

"SHUT UP KAYLA I DIDN'T ASK YOU.” he spat. Frankie quickly jumped off and walked out the door.” You guys go now will meet you in the van in a few minutes.” He let out a slow sigh then turned his attention back to me. I quickly got off the bed.

"Gerard," I whispered not wanting to look at him. I was roughly shoved into a wall, I looked up as his lips came crashing down on mine. he pulled away and brushed the stray hairs behind my ears he moved closer and whisper in my ear.

"Your mine, your no one else is, just mine you got it," I nodded my head. I could smell coffee and ciges on his breath, surprisingly in smelled good.

Later On

"In breaking news, we are looking for a missing girl Kayla, Klassen. She has brown hair, blue eyes about 5'4. She was abducted early Saturday morning in her home, where her brother and mother where found brutally beaten and are being hostiplized if you have seen her or now anything about her kidnapping please call."

"Click." I was shocked, I looked around at the people in horror. the all looked guilty but who cares they where monsters. I could feel my tears begin to stream down my face. I just want to go home.

"YOU MONSTERS HOW COULD YOU ITS BAD ENOUGH YOU KIDNAPPED ME BUT YOU HOSTIPLIZED MY FAMILY. I HATE YOU, I HATE EVERYONE OF YOU BUT MOSTLY I HATE YOU GERARD.” I glared at them all.” I HOPE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT BECAUSE IM NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU."I screamed and cried.

"I’m sorry Kayla! I’m so very sorry," Frankie leaned over and tried to hug me. I turned and punched him in the face as hard as I could muster up.

"DON'T EVER I MEAN EVER TOUCH ME AGIAN FRANK." I was roughly grabbed from behind and swung to face Gerard. I was slapped hard across the face, I raised my fist and swung at him, he was stronger, he grabbed my wrist before I could. he pulled me on to his lap, I kicked, punched and screamed.

"LET ME GO GERARD, LET ME GO." I screamed in his face, pissing him off.

"SHUT THE HELL UP KAYLA BEFORE I DO SOMTHING YOU WILL REGREAT,"he growled in my ear

"SCREW YOU GERARD, I HATE YOU."I raised my arm just a bit then brought my elbow down to where the sun don't shine, He let out a grunt then a dry cough. I could feel his hand tighten on my neck.

"Ray stop the van," he squeaked out.” We have a problem back here.” The van stopped and the door opened. I was dragged out. Gerard took me to the little trailer behind the van and tossed me in. I broke down into a loud sob, the van began to move, hours past by well it felt like it but I soon fell asleep
Sign up to rate and review this story