Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Bad day gets worse

by Meg2005 5 reviews

Grace's bad day gets a little worse.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-01-29 - Updated: 2009-01-29 - 1113 words

0Unrated
M here,
I hope you guys are enjoying the updates. I'm sure there will be plenty more over the next couple of days. My school has been canceled for the rest of the week so I'm stuck inside with nothing to do. So enjoy. Feedback is a must.


**************************************

‘Hey baby.’ Brendon said as he walked into the room.

‘Hi Beary.’ She smiled. Brendon walked over and cupped her face before kissing her gently as the doctor walked back into the room.

‘You must be Brendon.’

‘Yes ma’am.’ He said with a concerned look on his face.

‘Have a seat Brendon’ she said as she sat down in front of here he sat down on the bed with her. ‘So I have your lab results back. Everything with your labs looks to be great. Grace, you are in perfect shape, you are getting all your vitamins and minerals that you need in and doing a great job.’

‘But…’ Grace asked.

‘Well as you know we did an ultra sound today because of your previous accident a couple of years ago. Since you two may be trying for a baby in the near future I wanted to make sure there would be no infertility issues now just so we could nip them in the bud so to say. What we found was not what I expected.’

‘Doctor, what did you find?’ Brendon asked as Grace took his hand lacing her fingers around his.

‘Grace, when you were in your accident, your charts say that you suffered some abdominal bleeding. When we did the ultra sound today we took a look at both of your fallopian tubes. Your right tube is completely blocked with scar tissue from the internal bleeding that your doctor’s must have missed. Your left tube is about 90% blocked. You have about a 10% of ever conceiving a child.’ She said. Grace hung her head as tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her beautiful cheeks pooling on her gown. ‘I’m so sorry.’

‘Dr. Burns, are there any surgeries that we could look into the reverse this? There must be something.’

‘We could look into two different surgeries. A reconstructive surgery that would move the opening of your tube and create a new one or we could try to remove the block which has a risk of creating even more blockage. The best bet that we have to have a child is heightening your hormones and working with the ten percent chance with your left tube.’

‘How do we do that?’ Brendon asked.

‘Well, we would give you hormone injects and take you off birth control all together. We would give you an ovulation monitor to monitor the perfect time of the month for you to conceive and I would recommend you not have sexual intercourse for a couple of days before that just so we can make sure Brendon’s sperm count is up at it’s highest point so there is more of a chance of getting a couple of sperms in to fertilize the egg. In the mean time, I would just suggest that you two keep on with your intercourse with out birth control. It’s kind of a hit or miss you may not be ready for it but when you have such a small chance a miracle is a blessing.’

‘Thank you doctor.’ Brendon smiled.

‘Grace, I’m going to get you some information on fertility drugs and treatments while you get dressed.’ She smiled before getting up and walking out of the room. As soon as the door was shut Grace began to cry even harder.

‘Baby, I’m so sorry.’ Brendon said as his own tear rolled down his cheek landing on the top of her head.

‘Now we’re never going to have our own baby.’

‘Yes we will. Grace listen to me, we are going to have our own baby.’ Brendon said as he hugged her, pulling her as close as he possibly could.

‘I want to go home.’ Grace said as she parted from the hug.

‘Alright we can go home.’ Brendon said as he helped her off the table.

Grace got dressed once again before the doctor brought in some booklets for her and scheduled another appointment, Grace and Brendon walked outside and met Ryan in the waiting room. ‘Gracie, are you alright?’ Ryan asked as he hugged her. Grace nodded half heartedly.

‘I’m going to run and call Holly really fast and tell her I’m taking you home.’ Brendon walked out of the building leaving Grace with Ryan.

‘What did she say?’

‘She said that Brendon and I only have a 10% chance of every conceiving a child together. Brendon and I are never going to have a baby together. We should have never gotten married. He wants a baby and I can’t give him one.’ She cried.

‘Gracie, Brendon loves you so much. He would be really upset if he heard you say something like that.’ Ryan said as he pulled her into a hug.

‘Baby, are you ready to go?’ Brendon asked walking back into the clinic.

‘Yeah.’ She mumbled. Brendon took her hand and led her out to his Audi.

‘I’ll call you later, Gracie face.’

‘Bye Ry.’ she said before Brendon shut her door and ran around the other side of the car.

‘How is she?’ Holly asked as Ryan walked into her office.

‘She’s devastated, absolutely devastated.’

‘Rightfully so, that’s hard news to take in, especially for Grace, she wanted to a mother so badly.’

‘I know I hope Brendon can cheer her up.’

‘You know he will.’ Holly smiled.

‘She’s a mess. I don’t know how he’s going to do on this tour away from her right now.’

‘Well he’ll see her in Paris.’

‘I know but we have another five weeks after that that they are going to be apart. He’s going to be a mess.’

‘They’ll figure it out babe.’

‘I know they will. I’m just upset right now, my best friend just got the worst news of her life and I can’t do anything to make it better.’

‘Ry, let Brendon make it better this time. You don’t always have to be strong.’

‘I know but I feel like I should be able to fix the problem instead of just sitting back and letting her world crumble.’

‘It’ll be okay babe, just wait.’ Holly smiled as she sat down on his lap.

‘I love you.’

‘I love you too Ryan.’ Holly smiled before kissing him gently allowing him to deepen the kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story