Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 26)

by ohsotay23 4 reviews

Joe and Camille- enough said. Taylor and Gabe have a little talk. You're gonna wanna read this chapter. :) Reviews amaze me. Truly

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-02-01 - Updated: 2009-02-02 - 2186 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cam’s POV

I stalked my way to the Fall Out Boy bus to find my prey.

I had something to accomplish. When I wanted to get something done then I did it. And in this case, I mean that quite literally.

I ripped the door open and ran up the stairs and looked around at a shocked and kind of scared looking Patrick and Andy. I would be scared too if I were them, I must resemble some sort of rabies infected deranged squirrel. Nobody can deny being scared of a deranged squirrel, no one.

“Where is Joseph?” I asked very seriously with a creepy looking expression.

They just pointed to the bunks with their eyes wide.

I nodded in approval at their cooperative assistance in maintaining my goal, “You might want to leave,” I informed them.

They were out of there faster than you could say ‘Cam scares me’.

I smiled evilly and tip toed my way to the bunks, just incase. A sneak attack is always the best kind of attack.

I opened the door quickly and saw that he was completely zoned out and listening to his Ipod. This was perfect. I’m catching him completely unguarded. I put my hand in my pocket and felt around for the rubbers so that I didn’t start something that I couldn’t finish.

Then…. I pounced.

Like I literally pounced onto him in that small little bunk. He was definitely not expecting it and jumped up and hit his head on the bunk above us. I’m sure it couldn’t have hurt too much considering his hair must be like a built in helmet.

He looked shocked and was about to speak when I covered his mouth with mine. That effectively stopped any words from escaping his mouth.

He immediately relinquished all power to me. When I took the ‘needs’ out of my pocket his eyes widened and he tried to nod his head spastically as well as he could with my mouth cemented to his.

You all know how it goes.

Botta boom, botta bang and that’s exactly the sounds that the bed made.

I think Taylor would be proud.

Three condoms still only got used. I really need to build up this Jews stamina…


Taylor’s POV

I eventually fell asleep with Gabe in my arms this time. I felt important and like someone needed me. It felt really nice to be needed for once instead of needing someone.

I woke up a few hours later and It was about 7 o’clock and the bus was moving. I stretched a bit and looked to my right and saw Gabe writing in a notebook.

Who still write in a notebook when there are computers?

He did apparently. His cuteness brought a smile my face and I just observed him silently as he wrote quickly across the page and stared at the words he was writing intensively.

“Somebody’s hard at work,” I teased lightly and he turned his head so quickly towards me that I thought he might have gotten whiplash. He smile lightly at me and I smirked back.

“Whatcha writing?” I asked him curiously.

“Just a song...for you,” he told me and gave me a kiss on the forehead quickly before going back to writing in his little marble notebook.

“Can I see?” I asked while trying to get a glimpse at what he was writing.

He pulled it away, “Not until I’m done. I want it to be perfect before I show you.”

“Awww. That’s sweet you old softy,” I teased.

“I’ll admit it, I have been whipped. I am more whipped than chocolate mousse in a fancy restaurant,” he winked.

“You got that right, at least you understand the rules of this relationship,” I said as I kissed his cheek.

We laid there for a few seconds as I stared at the top bunk thinking things over. I couldn’t help the next words that left my mouth.

“So, about your question before…” I brought up, hinting to him.

“Oh, umm, don’t worry about that, forget about it. I was just freaking out. I don’t want to seem clingy but I just couldn’t hold it in anymore. I just didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want you to leave and I know it seems really pathetic and emotionally weird but I don’t know, I just, I couldn’t let you leave me again. And I know it’s weird that I made you promise not to leave but I don’t think that I can really live happily without you anymore. You’re like my happily ever after. And wow I hope you don’t think that sounds creepy because I don’t wanna chase you again and have a stupid emotional girly thing again. And okay I am really starting to ramble here and I’m gonna stop. Now. Okay, I’m done,” he ended his ramble in a sigh.

I stared at him for one whole minute in silence while he had this nervous look on his face. Then I burst out laughing.

I couldn’t help it. This guy was just too much, in the good way.

“Shhh. Stop rambling. And to answer your question, YES. Duh,” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He stared at me with his mouth agape and then jumped over me and out of the bed and hit his head in the process while I just laughed at him.

He started dancing around and screaming at the top of his lungs “SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES! WE’RE GETTING MARRIED! WE’RE GETTING MARRIED! WOOT WOOT!”

Did I mention that he was only wearing his boxers?

Yeah, I did not mind that at all, believe me.

I guess the bunkroom was too small but he opened the door and ran out of the room still screaming and dancing at the top of his lungs.

Whoever is out there is sure going to have a reaction to this news.

I got up tiredly and slipped on my sweats and a sweatshirt of Gabe’s and walked out and looked blankly at the scene in front of me.

Gabe was getting thrown up in the air by Ryland, Pete, Nate, and Ashlee as they all cheered. Did I mention that they had all joined in on his chanting and screaming and if I had put this whole scene into slow motion then it would’ve seemed like the end of one of those really cheesy sports movie where the underdogs win in the end and they throw the hero of the game up in the air repeatedly.

Yeah, they were seriously doing that. And I’ve been stuck with these people for weeks.

Then I looked around and saw Alex jumping on the couch dancing. What the fuck?! Shouldn’t he be upset or angry?!

I walked closer and heard what he was chanting while smiling, “Not my problem! Not my problem anymore! No more destroyed band shirts! I no longer have to watch her every move! I now can have a life of my own!”

I just stared at him with a completely void expression on my face. God, my life is like The Real World on acid. How do I make it through the day?

Then all of a sudden they turned to me and stopped tossing Gabe therefore he fell to the ground with a thud. They all stared at me blankly.

I was the first to speak, “Did you all seriously forget to take your meds today?”

They glared slightly while still genuinely smiling at me. Then the whole outbreak of congratulations began. This better be a very short engagement. I don’t think I could handle this shit for very long.

Once everyone was calmed down I looked around for Gabe and noticed that he was missing from this whole little scene.

I looked around more curiously before I caught everyone looking behind me.

I turned slowly and I felt the tears gathering in my eyes at the sigh before me.

Gabe was down on one knee with a ring held out in one hand and the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life and his face.

He must have actually planned this. How else would he have gotten such a beautiful ring in such short notice? It was beautiful with a simple and classic look to it and it filled me with happiness to realize just how well this guy knew me.

His whole face was lit up with pure joy and I’m sure that my expression was a mirror image of his.

It was that moment that Cam and Joe stumbled out of the bathroom looking ruffled.

Ewww.

They gasped at the sight before their eyes.

I turned my attention back to Gabe.

Then he started to speak, “Taylor, I love you, with all of my heart. And I was always a man who was good with words, but I’m not when I’m around you. It irritates me, you tie my knot in a tongue with just one glance. But for the same time I love you for it. I want to be with you as long as you’ll permit, hopefully forever. You’re the only person I can see myself marrying. I want our forever to start as soon as it can. Will you marry me Taylor?” he said still smiling up at me and this time his face held an anxious look on it.

I wanted to tease him and mess with his head a little, but I refrained, for the good of his sanity.

“Yes Gabriel Saporta, I will marry you. As long as you promise to never go bald,” I smirked at him.

“For you, I’d get hair implants any day,” he smirked and placed the ring on my finger, giving it a kiss, and pulled me to him tightly muttering sweet nothings into my ear.

About ten minutes went by and we were all sitting around already planning the wedding out loud.

“Awww! This is so cute!” Cam squealed uncharacteristically while standing next to Joe.

“Don’t even think about it Camille. I am so not ready for marriage,” Joe responded quickly, freaking out a bit.

She looked aggravated at his need to comment on everything, “Don’t worry. I wouldn’t marry someone who doesn’t even have the stamina to fill 3 condoms,” she said before stomping on his foot, crossing her arms, and stomped into the bunks.

Joe’s face turned red from embarrassment and ran after Cam, already spitting out apologies like the whipped little Jew that he was.

“I wanna be the flower girl!” Ryland shouted suddenly.

“I wanna be the Ring Bearer!” Nate shouted.

“I wanna be the priest who married you!” Alex tried to claim.

“You don’t have a license you idiot… and you’re not a priest,” I stared at him blankly.

“Oh…yeah…” he said looking like someone had just run over his puppy, or flushed hs goldfish. Hehehe. I have totally never done that to him…insert guilty look

“Wait… I’m Jewish…” Gabe added in.

“Oh yeah, hmm…we’ll figure that out when it’s necessary,” I said avoiding wedding drama already. I just got engaged like a half hour ago.

“I wanna be the Maid of honor!” Pete and Ashlee shouted at the same time.

“Over my dead body!!!” Cam screamed from the other room, catching part of our conversation before going back to yelling at Joe.

“That can be arranged,” Pete and Ashlee muttered and smirked at each other.

I sighed in amusement and looked around the room at the circus that has become my life. I looked back at Gabe who was staring down at me with one side of his mouth curved up into a half smile.

In the craziness of my life at least I had one constant who was always there to hold me still while everything whirled by.

And I knew he wasn’t going anywhere soon.

“So where are we heading now?” I asked the room curiously.

Alex smirked at me, “Your parents house.”

Insert Hitchcock’s dramatic camera zooming on onto my shocked and horrified face.

I let out a bloodcurdling scream.

“No! Not my parents! Anything but them!”

I swear to God that I heard Alex chuckling evilly at my expense.

If my parents found out that I got engaged to a man that I’ve only really personally known for two weeks then they’d kill me!

Oh my god! What about Grandma?!

I don’t think that Gabe can handle my family.

The calmness in my head shattered and I already started thinking of ways to get out of seeing my parental units.

This should be very interesting… and possibly scarring.

Shit.

Poor Gabe, he’s heading to the eye of the storm right now, and he might possibly be blown away.
Sign up to rate and review this story