Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > New York Eyes

New York Eyes

by tryingtohard_x 2 reviews

william beckett :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-02-02 - Updated: 2009-02-02 - 398 words

0Unrated

“It was the best sex I ever had” I muttered.

I was currently telling the guys about my one night stand with a blue eyed beauty from New York.

We had spent the night flirting with each other, pushing the boundaries further to see who would crack first.
The night had came to an end, she gave me one last look before she grabbed her bag and left.
I suppose I was going to be the one to crack first.

I left the bar in hope of catching one last glimpse of her. I looked around inconspicuously to see if she was still there, but she has already gone, or so I thought.

I walked to my car, only to find her sitting on the bumper staring at the stars. I stared at her in pure amazement wishing her to make a move, preferably the first one.

“erm excuse me miss but you are sitting on my car” I said politely causing her to slightly jump.

“oh, I am so very sorry” she replied with a thick New York accent, while sliding off the car.

She walked towards me, cautiously at first, watching my face for instruction.

Lips crashed furiously as we both battled for dominance.

As we both pulled away gasping for air, I whispered so slightly in her ear.
“your place or mine”

We clambered into my car and drove off into the direction of my flat. After an agonising car ride, which only lasted ten minutes but seemed so much longer as she slightly placed her hand on my crotch.

I opened the door with the much difficulty as she was kissing my neck causing me to shudder at each touch.
I dragged her in, closing the door with my foot, I pushed her against the wall and attacked her lips slowly working my way down to her neck.

I could see the effect I was having on her, the slightest touch was making her gasp, we managed to stumble towards the couch.

That was the last thing I could remember before it became hazy, and as two bodies become one and all that could be heard was the slight mummer of my name.

She left in the morning, I felt her kiss my cheek as she left.

I didn’t even know her name, but I couldn’t forget the sparkle in her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story