Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A different reality

chapter 2

by assuming_she_is_dead 2 reviews

Mikey begins his journey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2009-02-07 - Updated: 2009-02-07 - 860 words

-1Boring
A different reality
chapter 2



Did I ever say how much I hate plane journeys? Particularly long ones. I don't know how long its been so far and I don't know how much longer it is, but I do know that it's longer than I want to be. I also know that I'm fucking freezing. I swear if I weren't trying not to stand out I'd tell the fat git in front to turn the air con off. Then again he's bigger than me AND scary looking. So yeah now I can't sleep because it's too cold.

But trust me this guy wasn't just fat he had the worst smelling farts ever know to man, seriously I would rather stand in raw sewage for the REST OF MY LIFE than breath that. I swear I was going to die there, suffocated by bad farts. So as you can guess this guy was starting to piss me off, but apparently I was doing the same thing.

Apart from putting up with him and hating planes, I was quite happy there listening to music, okay it wasn't particularly good but that's not the point. It was the relaxing type, I wasn't really sure exactly who or what it was though, but it was humming me to sleep.

zzzzzzzzzz


"Turn that racket off! Some of us are tryin' to sleep!"

My eyes swung open wide. What the hell? About five inches away was a large greasy looking face. I could have sworn someone had thrown a deep fat fryer over him. I cringed at the thought of used chip fat dripping onto my grey jeans.

"Oi I'm talkin' to you"

Seriously this guy scared the crap out of me and I found myself opening and closing my mouth like a gold fist. I looked around the crowded plane for help, to find every one staring at me…or his. So much for blending in.

"I...I...err..." man I must look like an idiot. I swallowed and lent forward, "Your problem is exactly? I mean I'm sure everyone wants to know, now that you've disturbed them"

"ME! I'm not the one blastin' music so loud that people can hear it back in New York!"

"I wasn't aware I was, beside, I'm not freezing everyone to death."

We exchanged evil glares, as his brain comprehended what I had said. After what seemed a very long time (maybe it was, it wouldn't surprise me) he began his slooooow lung towards me.

"Why yoooooooooooou."

Only to be stopped by an airhostess.

"Is there a problem here Sirs?"

"Yeah there is" the man shouted angrily. "This pathetic star thinks he's better than the rest of us."

"Star hey?" she looked down at me curiously, pushing her red hair out of her eyes.

Wait. Did he say star?

"Yeah that stupid bassist out of..."

Crap!! "Umm sorry but I think I'm going to puke." I gently pushed myself past the airhostess and almost slipped as I spun around the corner, sprinting down the row.

"...My chemical romance. MIKEY WAY!" I heard him shout after me followed by an outburst of muttering from the other passengers.

I pushed an old lady out of the way and darted into the cubical. I would apologise to her later. Splashing my face with water I let out a sigh of desperation. I had really thought that I looked like a completely different person and yet that guy had seen straight through it, to my real identity. Was my past going to dog me for the rest of my life?

Man I had to get a grip of myself. Taking yet another deep breath I exited the cubical. As I walked passed the old lady I helped her off the floor.

"Sorry," I said. "I felt like I was going to puke."

The old lady stared at me angrily, but she did seem to accept my explanation. Luckily. Old ladies are scary when they're angry with you. I should know that's thanks to Gerard from when we were... Damn I was supposed to be forgetting about him.

I hovered there for a while, toying with the idea of going back to my seat or stay where I was until it was time to land. Then again that would be stupid since there was probably hours until then. In the end I didn't have to make a chose, well not really, the hostess had called security who were attempting to drag the fat man from his seat. I pushed myself into the wall as they passed.

"You'll regret this," the guy mumbled.

Seriously what was that guy going to do? Beat the crap out of me? I'd like to see him try. After all he was just a scary looking fat man.

As I relaxed back in my seat the man next to me asked, "are you really Mikey Way?"

"Course not." I laughed, "If I was I would fly in a private jet instead of being stuck behind that...thing."

Man if only I could actually do that.





I think i know where I'm going with this now. hopfully.
thanks for the reviews :D
Sign up to rate and review this story