Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Deceiving.

Two.

by goodgollyitsHOLLY 2 reviews

Chapter two.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-02-22 - Updated: 2009-02-23 - 1858 words

1Original
Two

As soon as Brendon swallowed the last bite of his grilled cheese it seemed like Holly was dragging him into her bedroom. I honestly don't understand how someone so small could be so determined for...that. I mean, I'm the same size and I really could care less about sex. Unless it was with Brendon...in an all white canopy bed...in a bungalow near a beach...with rose petals...or even in the backseat of my blue M3, but really, that'll never happen. I couldn't even imagine how fast he'd cave; she could be very persuasive when she wanted to be. I can't tell you how many times she suckered me into making 7-11 slurpee runs with her at ungodly hours of the morning. Like, 4 am she'll walk into my room while I'm asleep or trying to be and bat those stupid eyes at me until I go with her to get a damn blue raspberry slurpee. She was worse than a little kid, but nonetheless, I loved her like a sister.
"Come on Brendon, what's the problem?" I heard through the paper thin walls.
"I just don't want to. Not yet. I'm sorry Holly." He apologized, but for some reason beyond comprehension, he didn't sound like he was exactly sorry. Hm.
"Am I repulsive or something?"
"What? No, Holly, no, not at all. You're beautiful."
"Then why won't you touch me?"
"I just..." He sounded hesitant, like he had a reason, but he just didn't want to tell her. Maybe he has ED! I hope not. "I don't want it to be like this...I want it to be...special." I could just picture her now. Standing with her arms crossed over her chest and rolling her eyes. "And besides, I have to get back to work."
"Fine."
"I'll see you later." He said before walking back out through the living room. "See ya later Cait." He waved before leaving the apartment.
"Bye." I said after he was out the door. Just then Holly stormed out of her bedroom with an angry groan as she stomped into the bathroom. She was fixing her hair and make up.
"I'm going out. I don't know when I'll be back." She said as she slung her purse angrily over her shoulder. I simply just nodded, not wanting to accidentally say where I was convinced she was headed. To Ryan's, of course. I don't know. Maybe my hunch was all wrong and she and Ryan were really just buddies. I mean, I'm sure she wanted to talk about Brendon, and who better to talk to him about with than his best friend since birth pretty much.

:-:-:

"He makes me so mad Ryan." Holly mumbled as she paced back and forth in his living room. Ryan sat on the couch following her with his eyes.
"Then why don't you break up with him?"
"I don't know. I don't want to seem weak."
"Holly, that makes no sense babe."
"I know. I'm just mad." She pouted.
"Do you think you'll feel better before the party tonight?"
"Maybe." She shrugged before plopping down awfully close to Ryan. He wrapped his arm around her and brought her head to rest on his shoulder. "Do you have your costume?" She asked as Ryan propped his feet up on his coffee table.
"Sort of."
"What do you mean 'sort of'?"
"Well I couldn't exactly find a pirate costume that fit so I'm just going to wear my green and black pants and that off white oxford shirt I have. And an eye patch and my black boots." Holly wrinkled her nose.
"I hate those pants."
"Why?"
"They're ugly."
"They are not."
"Yes they are Ryan. You don't even know."
"You're just jealous."
"Hah, yeah right."
"What are you wearing tonight?"
"It's a surprise." She giggled before winking at Ryan. He raised his eyebrow at her.
"I'll show you a surprise." He said before tackling her and pinning her beneath him on the couch.

:-:-:

"Feeling better?" I asked Holly as she came back into the apartment, seemingly walking on air.
"Yes." She smiled before joining me at the breakfast bar. "So are you ready for tonight?"
"Are you asking me if I'm ready to look completely and utterly skanky and if I'm ready to fight off drunk, horny guys?"
"Yup." She smiled, letting the 'p' pop.
"You have no idea how excited I am for this." I admitted before blushing.
"Awesome, I'm going to hop in the shower and get ready."
"Okay cool." I smiled before returning to the magazine I was reading before she came home.

-

Two hours later Holly and I looked like we were ready to work the corner in Pirateville or something. We both had on black three-cornered hats with red ribbons, these frilly push up bras and shrugs with lace sleeves (mine was red and Holly's was black) and black ruffled boy shorts. Holly had basically destroyed a pair of fishnet stockings while I chose to go with basic nude colored nylons and we were both sporting black boots. Mine heeled, hers flat. Our make up was dark and made our eyes pop and damn it, we looked good. I don't think I've ever seen as much cleavage as I had at this moment between the two of us. I said a silent prayer that I wouldn't fall out of my top as Holly ruffled my hair, giving it a messy look, I guess.
"You look so good." She told me with a genuine smile. "You're going to blow all these guys out of the water." Brendon including, I hoped. "Seriously Cait, they aren't going to know what hit them as soon they get an eyeful of you."
"Oh I don't know about that. Have you seen yourself?"
"Shut up, you look way hotter." She laughed before we sat on the couch to wait for the boys to show up. Apparently they were dressing as pirates too.
"Is it true that red makes you look slutty?" I asked as I looked down at my bra and shrug.
"Maybe on some people but you look fine to me."
"So would you say I look like a classy slut then?"
"Pretty much." We giggled before there was a knock on the door. We both called for the person on the other side to come in, because we already knew. Brendon had a distinct knock.
"I'm here...whoa." He said with wide eyes. "You two look...goddamn." He breathed out a breath he had held in.
"That good, huh?" Holly laughed before giving him a hug. He returned the hug before kissing her cheek, his way of saying that all was forgotten about earlier. She just smiled at him and ruffled his hair and I wished that I could do that. I wished I could be her, just for that moment. "So what's the plan?"
"I guess we're going to take my car once douche face gets here." Brendon and Ryan had such loving pet names for each other. Brendon looked really good tonight in his Captain Hook get up. He had the whole maroon jacket, with matching knickers and hat with a white feather, yellow sash, lace dickey, white tights, buckled shoes and of course a hook and a sword. All that was missing was the facial hair. "So I think I might wear this to work on Monday." He said seriously as he looked himself over. "I think I look good."
"Of course you do." Holly laughed.
"What do you think Cait?" He asked me. Um, you look beautiful and I would like to make sweet, sweet love to you right now and then fuck you senseless later on.
"You look great Brendon. Very dapper." He smiled.
"I like her compliment better. She said I look dapper." Holly rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face before the door bell rang. Ryan.
"Ryan!" Holly squealed before hugging him. For a little too long I might add. "Nice costume." She giggled before grabbing his wrist and dragging him into the living room with the rest of us. I could have sworn I saw a sparkle in her eye when she looked at Ryan, but it was probably nothing.
"So are we all ready?" Brendon asked.
"Yeah, let's go." Holly said, still holding onto Ryan's wrist.

Holly and Ryan stayed very close to each other all the way down to the car, and even once we were inside of it. They were whispering to each other and giggling and I could see the look on Brendon's face out of the corner of my eye; it was a mix between confusion and anger. I kind of found it funny that I was up front with him while his girlfriend was in the back with his best friend, but again, it was probably nothing. They could have been telling jokes or laughing at Brendon's costume. Anything really. Once we got to the club, it was already packed but somehow we managed to snag a table near the back towards the bar.
"Do you want to dance?" Brendon asked Holly. I think he wanted to show off how good she looked. She bit her lip.
"I actually promised Ryan a few dances but I will later. I promise." She looked slightly sorry. Key word being slightly.
"Fine. I'll be here." He sighed before sitting at the table. From our spots we could see the entire dance floor filled with drunk people dancing to some strange German techno group. Holly took Ryan's hand before leading him down to dance. From our spots we could see Ryan wrap his arms around her waist (dangerously low on her waist) from behind while she grinded on him. She reached behind her to run her fingers through Ryan's hair as best as she could as they basically, dry humped to an annoying beat.
"She does know I can see her, right?" Brendon asked as he took a long sip from his beer.
"I'm not sure." I answered. I honestly didn't know what to say, but who does know what to say when the boy you're pining for is watching his girlfriend dance inappropriately with his best friend? No one I know, that's for sure. I turned my gaze back to Holly and Ryan right when she turned around in his arms and wrapped hers around his neck while his hands continued to slide lower and lower. They were so close, hip bones touching and that's when it happened. Ryan pressed his forehead against hers and then kissed her passionately. Right in front of everyone. I had hoped she had enough sense to pull away or to smack him or something but no, she deepened the kiss for him while they stopped dancing and just stood there in the middle of the dance floor, making out.
"Oh my god." I said as I clamped my hand over my mouth. After she pulled away from Ryan's kiss she took his hand and they walked out. They left! Together! Shit was about to hit the fan...

Dun, dun, dunnn
Sign up to rate and review this story