Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Of THOSE Nights

Car Crash Hearts

by shelovestragedies 0 reviews

GASSSPPP! okay. Brendon dreams of Ryan again. In a bad way.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-23 - Updated: 2009-02-24 - 738 words

0Unrated
Still Brendon’s POV

-a few months later-

“See you later Bren.”
“Bye Ry.” I smiled as we stopped by my car outside of the school.
“I love you Brendon.” He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, pushing me up against the car. I wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing him back. I was vaguely aware of some kid laughing at us but I ignored them. Most people had had gotten used to it, and just started ignoring us. I pretty much stayed invisible, the way I had always been. But Ryan had gone down the social ladder, going from ultra-popular scene kid to stupid-ass queer. Which, he wasn’t a stupid ass queer, of course, but that’s what everyone called him. Finally I had to pull away for air, and I did so with a sigh.

“I love you too Ryan.” I smiled. “I’ll see you tomorrow, kay?”

“Of course.” He smiled back and pecked me on the lips before releasing me and walking away. I watched him for a moment before getting into my car. As I drove home I thought about how much my life had changed in just a few short months. Suddenly, ever since I started dating Ryan, I hadn't been dreaming anymore. Good, or bad. I smiled at the thought. Ryan was obviously a good influence on me.

I got home and did my homework, going easily through my fifty AP math problems. After homework I ate, and then sat down in front of the tv to relax. I got sucked into some sort of movie marathon, and before I knew it, it was eleven pm. Crap. I headed upstairs and slipped into some pajamas before curling up under the covers of my bed. I drifted off to sleep, and for the first time in months, I dreamed.

IN THE DREAM...
I looked out the window, waiting for Ryan to come over. I saw him drive up and then get out of his car. He looked up at the window and smiled when he saw me. He waved, then motioned for me to come down. I nodded, then looked out the window when I heard a loud squeal. There was a car speeding down the road, swerving drunkenly. I tried to motion for Ryan to get out of the way but he mistook it for a wave. "Ryan! Move!" I screamed desperately at him but he didn't hear me. The car was coming faster, and getting closer to him. How did he not see it? "RYAN! MOVE!" I screamed again, but he still didn't get it. I screamed as the car impacted with him, and his body slumped to the ground, bloodied and broken. I ran down the stairs and outside to where he lay. I fell to my knees next to him and pulled his still body into my lap. I hugged him and rocked back and forth, tears flowing down my cheeks.

I jolted awake as I heard my phone going off. I was shaking because of the dream. I groped around on the beside table for my phone. I found it and answered it.

"H-hello?"
"Hey Bren." I could hear the smile in his voice.
"H-hi Ryan. You're okay, right?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
"No reason. So um, what's up?"
"I was thinking I would come over, is that okay?"
"Sure, come over whenever you want."
"Okay. I'll be over in just a few minutes."
"Kay. I love you Ry."
"I love you too Bren. See you."

I hung up the phone and set about dragging myself out of bed. Once I was dressed I sat in front of my window to wait. I was too excited to see him to think anything bad about my stance. After a while I saw him drive up and get out of the car. He smiled and waved. I smiled back, until I heard a squeal of tires. SHIT. "Ryan! Move!" He didn't hear me, just like in my dream. "RYAN! MOVE!" He still didn't hear me, crap. I wouldn't let this happen. I ran down the stairs and out into the road. I threw my arms out and forcefully rammed into Ryan. I pushed him to the other side of the road, out of the way of the car. Next thing I knew, something cold and hard slammed into my side, and I blacked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story