Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Just The Way That The Doctor Made Me

I'm Just The Way That The Doctor Made Me

by Harley-Quinn 2 reviews

Bam and Mikey are best friends, but they have very different intrests. Clubs for example. Mikey loves them, Bam does Not. Synyster Gates likes them just fine...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-23 - Updated: 2009-02-24 - 490 words

2Exciting
In Just The Way That The Doctor Made Me
Featuring Bam Margera, Mikey Way, and Synyster Gates



Bam glanced around the room he was unwillingly sitting in; He hated places like this. Loud, colorful, and obnoxious. Not to mention filled to the brim with horny, sweaty, drunk idiots.
“Clubs suck” he thought bitterly to himself as he ordered up another rum and coke. Even though he had a reputation for being so ‘hardcore’, he simply hated clubs, they just weren’t his things.

Suddenly, Bam heard something yelling at him, so he turned around, sighing slightly. “What?” He shouted, now that he was facing his friend (who was the idiot who drug him to this hell hole)

Mikey grinned “I said ‘ we are drunk enough Bam-Bam, lets go dance.’”

Bam watched intently as Mikey burst into laughter, and he smiled. Something about Mikey was just silly. It is strange to call a grown man silly, but there you have it. Mikey was silly, and, well, cute.

“Please?” Mikey begged, pouting slightly.

Bam sighed again and got up, deciding to keep his complaints about dancing to himself for the time being, and followed Mikey out onto the dance floor, wincing as he felt drops of other people’s sweat brush on him. Ew. Mikey just stood there and grinned at Bam’s sulking; he was so damned determined not to have any fun at all.


*

Bam’s POV

I sighed as I followed Mikey into the middle of the dance floor; this was dumb. Everywhere I turned I saw people groping, kissing, and grinding. That, and the fact that the coke in my drink was flat, the shitty techno music, and Mikey having about twenty girls grinding on him didn’t exactly mean fun for me. Mikey, apparently, thought otherwise.

Suddenly, I felt someone groping my ass through my jeans. I growled a little, and gave the idiot who did it a threatening glare. Then I laughed, that kid had to be about seventeen. Either he had one hell of a fake ID, or he was sleeping with the bouncer.

I sat there grumbling to myself for another fifteen minutes before I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I groaned and turned around, ready to find another stupid kid. Instead, I found the sexiest man-beast I had ever seen, with the most gorgeous dark eyes. I didn’t know eyes could get that color…

The strange man smiled at me. “Hi,” he said over the music, “I’m Brian. Want me to buy you a drink?”

I almost screamed from excitement as I nodded. “Fuck yes” I shouted over the heavy beat, desperate to get away from the gross displays of ‘dancing’.






[A/N] Hallo. -wave- I will assume that you read my story...and hopefully enjoyed it. for those of you who dont know who Bam or Synyster are, go. look them up. now.

Reveiws make my pet walrus happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story