Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Just The Way That The Doctor Made Me

Evil Mikey...

by Harley-Quinn 3 reviews

Mikey has something up his sleeve...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-02-24 - Updated: 2009-02-25 - 570 words

1Exciting
Bam's POV

I was practically drooling as I followed Brian to the bar. He was way too pretty for his own good; I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. Every movement of his hypnotized me, and I was so distracted that I didn’t even notice him talking to me
“Hello?” He asked, looking concerned

“I…. huh?” I replied, slightly dazed.

Brian laughed, “What do you want to drink?”

I shrugged, so he ordered me the same thing he got himself and we headed off to a table that was mostly hidden in the shadows.

Then it hit me. I was at a table alone with the sexiest man I had ever laid my eyes on, and he had just bought me a drink. We were in the shadows, and we were pretty drunk. (Well, I was at least). I was suddenly at a loss for words. Lucky for me, Brian talked a lot.

“So, do I get to know your name?” Oh. I forgot to tell him that. I mentally kicked myself.

“It’s…Bam.”

Brian gawked at me for a minute, before regaining his composure. “Really?” I nodded.
“Your name is Brian right?

“Well... yeah…but I don’t usually go by that.” He said, looking down.
“Oh?”

“ Yeah. I usually go by Syn. Like, Synyster.” He blushed as he spoke, making me want to jump on him right then and there.

“I…uh…why?” I stuttered, confused.

He smirked. “Because I'm hot like that.”

I couldn’t agree more.

Mikey's POV



Where was he? Bam had left almost an hour ago, with some strange (beautiful) man. Shouldn’t he have been back by now? He hates talking to people he doesn’t know. I groaned; why did he have to leave? I hoped he was still in the club somewhere.

It took me another fifteen minutes to finish pushing my way through all the people to get to the bar. I finally sat down and started my search for Bam. I worried about him way too much, but I couldn’t help it. Ever since him and Frankie broke up he has been different, and not exactly in a good way.

I finally found him sitting at a table in a corner of the club, with the handsome stranger. I wondered if I should go over there- I didn’t want to ruin a moment or anything- but what if Bam needed me?

Then as I looked a bit closer, I noticed something…Bam was looking a bit uncomfortable. He looked a little hot and bothered actually.

I couldn’t suppress my smirk. I decided that I really did want to ruin a moment.

“HEY BAM-BAM!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. He looked over and groaned.

“Hi Mikey…” he said slowly, clearly worried. “What's up?”

“Well, I saw you from over there and I wanted you to introduce me to your friend here…”

Bam still looked slightly worried. He knew me well enough to tell that I had something planned.

“This is Syn.”

“Sin? As in Sinfully delicious?” I asked with a wink.

Syn looked at me with a cold expression. He could tell that I was up to something, too. “No, more like Synyster.”


_______________________________

[A/N] Hmm...looks like Mikey isn't quite as nice as he seems.
And this was dedicated to Nadia. She helps me edit. i love you NawDeeUh.
Sign up to rate and review this story