Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

It's Just the Hardest Part of Living

by Xx-boo_vampy-xX 1 review

Pretty much based off the song"The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You"Gerard is a killer and he does everything because the woman he loves tells him too.He lost his memory and now its slowly coming back...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-03-01 - Updated: 2009-03-01 - 907 words

0Unrated
"Gerard,I need you to do something,again."Kerri said as she gently stroked my cheek."Anything Suga.Everything for you."I held her hand to my cheek and look into her beautiful crystal blue eyes,like ice."I need you to help me"She held a picture of a man,and a directions on a small peice of paper.Same as always."Alright Suga.I will."She handed me the picture and the keys to the car.She tangled her fingers through my jaw length ebony hair and leaned closer.Her lips were so soft,like feathers.We parted and I started towards the door."I love you."i whispered as I walked outside into the cold fall air.I pulled my Misfits hoodie jacket closer around me.I got in the car and drove to the destination written on the paper.It took about forty-five minutes.I drove to an apartment complex in the city.I parked about two blocks away from it though and I took the back alleys to get to it.I climbed the fire escape up to the fifth floor and busted open the window.It was night so no one will see me,about 9:30.The room was dark so,I assumed the man wasn't here yet.I looked at the sheet of paper and read the little note.'This man hurt me before I met you,Gee.Get him back for me.I love you'A pang of anger hit me and I began to get anxious as I waited for the man who hurt my Kerri.I sat down in a chair covered in plastic.WTF who covers their chairs in plastic???My head started to hurt a bit...Pictures and things started to fly through my head.WTF.A dark room with comics and shit on the wall.A room with a grand piano and a big table and furniture covers with plastic,too.Then like a little movie clip,I saw some guy with glasses and a blonde haired middle aged woman laughing at a joke some middle aged guy told.We were all sitting at a rather large table with food all around us.The younger guy started saying stuff but I couldn't really hear him too well.
My head was in my hands as these weird things were happening.I was shaking in the chair and I couldn't breathe.This has never happened before and I'm scared.But just like that,it all stopped,interrupted by the door opening.I looked up to see the man who i was supposed to "payback".He was turned to the now closed door,locking the many locks he had.I stood up slowly and walked quietly towards him.I was about a foot away from him when he turned around and saw me.Well,he couldn't see my face or anything,cuz I had my hoodie pulled up over my face.His eyes widened in pure terror as I took a long blade out of the inner pockets of the jacket.I gripped the handle tightly and closed the space between him and I.He backed away up until his back reached the door."Please j-just t-take anything you want!Just p-please don't hurt me?!"he begged.I smirked a bit,and shook my head slightly.He turned quickly back towards the door in attempt to unlock it.I shoved the blade straight into his back and tooked my gloved hand and put it in front of his mouth to muffle his scream of pain.Blood poured out of his back and he fell to his knees.I pulled the knife out and grabbed the man's hair.I pulled his head back so was able to see me.I dropped my smile and took the knife to his throat.Tears started to spill from his half-closed eyelids.I put pressure on the knife and he tried to make a sound but it came out as a squeaky whine.I pulled the blade swiftly and made a deep cut with gushing blood.I let him go,stepped back and turned towards the window.As I walked out I felt a weird feeling.A feeling that said it was wrong that I had just did that to that man.I climbed down the multitued of latters and got to the ground.Shoving my hands into my pockets I started towards my car again.

Why am I feeling odd about this now?I've been doing these sort of things for Kerri for a while now.And what was that feeling back there in the room?And also the thoughts or whatever that stuff was?Were those memories?Did I used to know those people?I got in the car,still confused.I had never asked about my past or even thought about asking,but now I want to,but I won't!I know it will make Kerri uncomfortable,and it's not really vital that I know.But I still want to know......

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
A/N
Aaaallllriiigghhttty then......Okay that was my first ever fic and chappy two will be coming out,as soon as I figure this shyt out....Please tell me if it was good or not!!! I worked really hard on this so I deserve it OKAY!!!!Lalala....R&R plox!If I don't get at least 2 reviews I will stop...and to whom it may concern...CHOCO CHIP COOKIES!!!! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story