Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Choose love or sympathy, but never both

Not good

by xFallxOutxBoyxFanx 2 reviews

Horrible news.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-03-01 - Updated: 2009-03-02 - 604 words

0Unrated
Skyler wasn’t sure if she wanted to tell Patrick, but it seemed like he was the only one she could turn to, even though he was probably more than 1000 miles away. But if she hadn’t wanted to tell him, then why was he the first person she called with this news? She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to start to explain.

“Sky, is everything okay?” Patrick said on the other side of the phone, he sounded horrified.

“No, nothing’s ever going to be alright again, Patrick.” Skyler said. “He’s gone…”

“Who’s gone?” Patrick asked, confused.

“My dad… he’s… dead…” Skyler said, not even noticing the tears running down her face.

There was a silence at the other end of the phone. Patrick didn’t know what to say. He knew she never had a great relationship with her father, but he also knew that he was in fact her father and she loved him. This was especially bad, seeing as she also had no mother there either.

“What… are you going to do?” Patrick finally said after a long silence.

“I… I… don’t know…”

“Do you want to talk about it?” Patrick asked, and then he remembered a conversation they had when they had first met, he remembered that it was her birthday today.

“Not really, but… I think I need to…”

“Okay, well I’m here. Sky? Today is your birthday isn’t it?” Patrick asked.

“Yeah…” Skyler said feeling the tears stream out of her eyes.

“What are you going to do now?” Patrick asked, curious because she didn’t have any family left to take care of her. Not that she needed taking care of because she was now in fact, an adult.

“I…don’t know…”

“How did it happen?” Patrick asked, just noticing all the guys were staring at him with worried faces wanting to know what had happened.

“He went out to drink last night and… this morning I got a phone call from… the police… saying he was in an… accident…” She choked out through her sobs and the tears coming out of her eyes.

“I’m so sorry…”

“Yeah, I’m at the police office now… Patrick… this is so scary…, I’m scared Patrick…” Skyler sobbed out.

Patrick didn’t know what to do. He felt he couldn’t just not do something though.

“I… have to go…” Skyler said. “The… police want to ask… more questions…”

“Okay, bye” Patrick barely stuttered out.

“Bye…”

Patrick closed his phone and answered the question that none of the guys had to ask.

“That was Sky…” Patrick said. “Her dad was in an accident last night…” Patrick said, and he could feel his eyes start to water up as well.

There was a long silence and they started to drive again. No one talked for the rest of the trip to wherever they were going now. Patrick couldn’t even remember where they were now, how was he supposed to even think about where they were heading. At least he wasn’t the one driving.

Short chapter, yes, I know. I hope people are still reading this though, because no one reviewed this time. Please remember to review, or else im going to be slower with the updates and tbh that would kill me, I love updating this story and really want to keep updating. C’mon its not that hard all you have to do is click the review button and tell me what you think of the story! I really like to know how its going.
Sign up to rate and review this story