Categories > Original > Romance > My Behest

Climax?

by bambi4real 0 reviews

(M/M slash) rated for future chapters. This is a story of unrequited love, and not always wanting what you have. Rayne Phelps may be unattainable but Edward Mason never said he didn't live with his...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-25 - Updated: 2006-03-25 - 1466 words

0Unrated
Climax?

Sorry this is coming out looking funny but I had to get rid of word on my comp and now I am using notepad so this might not come out right in fp if it doesn't just let me know and I will resend it with the appropriate margin adjustments. I want to thank all my reviewers and readers alike. I know that some people jsut dont' review even if they read but in my case it is important to feed the ego that provides the bishie goodness. :) Please Review! Tell me what to improve, I don't mind. Or just say you read it that's okay too. Alright I will stop with the abject humiliation and let you get to the story now.

I slowly opened my eyes and gazed at Christian, lovely Christian. I swear there was a halo around his head at this point, all shiny and new. I was still draped across him, sitting in his lap on the couch. I blinked my breathing was heavy, ragged.

"What happened?"I asked in a whisper, suprised that I was able to get the words out. I felt so weak. What an inane question of course I knew what just happened, I'd blown a wad in my pants like a green virgin. No! Don't even go there, pervs.

"You passed out?" I can't belive he answered me.

I blinked again, not sure I had heard him correctly.

"I passed out"

He nodded slowly. "Yes. While I was kissing you."

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes remembering. I may be a novice but I had sense to recognize a lcimax when I experienced one. My first and I was still a virgin. It seemed that every part of my body had become detached, as pleasure the degree of which I had never felt before had flooded through me. It had been just that intense. I took another deep breath, closing my eys, trying to gather my thoughts. Christian continued to stroke my thighs. It was a soothing gesture until I remembered that Rayne had been there.

"Rayne! Where's Rayne?"

"He's somewhere upstairs. If I know him, he's having a little party of his own in his pants." Christian chuckled quietly. He was obviously not embarassed having his friend watch him make out. I don't know how I would have reacted to Colin doing the same to some random girl. Some how the thought leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

"But don't worry about him, when he's ready he'll come get us. Right now I want to talk about you and me." He drawled lazily nuzzling my neck. Mmmm, it felt so good I couldn't help my eyes rolling back. I knew I needed to focus on what he was saying but.

"When I go steady I expect exclusivity. I will treat you with respect and I expect the same back. Got it?" He must have noticed that not much of his speech was getting through my lust induced haze because he forced my eyes to meet his hard, cold grey ones.
I wordlessly nodded. Rayne was a fantasy after all how hard could it be to be exlusive?

"All right you too love birds, time to hit the road. Little Rayne says he's not feeling Lefty tonight. He needs more feeling." Rayne announced rather loudly to the room in general as he descended the wide stairs. His shirt was untucked, hair pleasantly mussed as if he had been running his fingers through it and the last few buttons on his shirt were undone offering tantalizing glimpse of smooth rock hard abs and the cutest belly button this side of the Atlantic. Damn, Murpy's Law!

I cuddled closer to Christian hiding my face in his chest for fear that the drool would be too noticeable. I knew my face was probably flushed or performing a remarkable rendition of a ripe tomatoe.

"Aw don't blush, Ward! It wasn't anything I havcen't seen before but I must say you are exquiste in the the throes of passion." Rayne says with a faux british accent and leer. He thought I was blushing because of earlier, if only he knew the unholy thoughts rushing through my mind.

"Fuck off bitch and get the car." Christian growled tightening a possessive arm around me. Rayne affected a hurt look before leaving with a'queenie' thrust of his hips. I couldn't help the small giggle that escaped at his childish antics. I hadn't ever seen this side of Rayne and I must say it is a side that I sincerely love.

When they dropped me offI ran to my room to avoid the Spanish inquisition that was my deeply involved mother. I grabbed my phone before flopping bonelessly on my bed. I had one of those really cool see-through phones in purple. I called up Kara.The phone rang for a good while before going to her voice message. I mean what could the girl be doing at 3:30am? I decided to be a jackass and keep calling till she picked up. Finally on the 27th ring, yes I did count, she picked up.

"Hello?" She croaked barely conscious.

"Hey Kara! Girl wake up I've got news and I wanna talk." I practically yelled in her ears. I felt like I was coming down from a really good high. I couldn't help the enthusiasm.

"Ward is that you?" I could hear the faint russling of linens in the background.

"You got it in one doll face."I quipped.

"What time is it"

"Around 3:30."

"Warrrrrrd! Tomorrow is school couldn't this wait?!" She practically screeched obviously having warmed up enough now.

"Yes and no. Don't you want to be the first one to get the scoop on what is going to be an eventful day?" I singsonged. That kiss must have really screwed with my wiring. I was practically jumping up and down on my bed in my excitement.

"Okay yo-yo go ahead I can practically see you wetting yur panties right now." Kara grouched.

I grinned evilly," Course had I been wearing any underwear..."

"Ugh, Warrrrrd! Don't tell me things like that especially when I am not fully awake yet." She groaned. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped then. It was evil if I do say so myself.

"Okay Kara," I gasped slightly out of breath from my exertions," Let me just tell you...Christian Holt and I are an item." Just saying the words sent a shiver of anticipation down my spine. There was a brief lull in the conversation.

"You and Christian Holt hooked up tonight?!!!" I have got to compliment that girl on her vocals when I get my hearing back.

"Oh Ward! This is great! I mean think about it. He's so tall and dangerous and dreamy and you are shoooo shweet and cuddly-waldly!" And then she dissolved into total cutsie nonsense talk. It was time to bring the focus back to where it was suppose to be.

"Kara, I think you are missing the big picture here," Girls! Ugh!,"I've gotten my first boyfriend and he happens to be a hottie who just happens to be in the company of my personal wet dream, Rayne Phelps!" Ahh, that was a mouthful.

"Oh."

"Oh is all you can say, Kara?"

"What do you want me to say Ward? Huh? That you are turning into chibi monster."

"Whaaat"

"It's true Ward. Did you even realize that the only thing of significance to you is that your boyfriend is a means to Rayne Phelps? You are just using the dumb jock. Not that I care about him or I want to be a damper on your parade but, think about it. Are you dating Christian for himself or what you think he can get you?" She finished softly.

Now this was a new turn for Kara. Philosophical at 4 in the morning, who would have guessed.

"Kara, I'm not dating Christian for what he can get me like I said he is a total hottie. And I can't believe you would say something like that me." I was as mortally offended as one can be at 4 in the morning. Maybe I should have just called Colin instead. Here I thought I could have a frivolous moment with Kara.

"Alright Ward whatever. I gotta go. See you tomorrow." With that she hung up without waiting for my response. Well someone is sure pissy in the morning. Maybe I was talking to her evil twin sister and the real Kara who-thinks-I-can't-do-wrong will return to me at school. Maybe not, but it was too late to think about right now. I kicked off my shoes and crawled under my downy comforter. I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.
Sign up to rate and review this story