Categories > Original > Romance > If you're not really here, I don't want to be either.

Waking up as Tammy Fitzgerald.

by -_-1 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-15 - Updated: 2009-03-15 - 378 words

0Unrated
"How can you hate me? I am you!"
"Because.. I hate.. who you really are."
"Why?!"
"You ruined my life!"
"Elaborate, please."
"You are a popular girl. You are loved by everyone. Especially boys."
"Get to the point"
"You stole my boyfriend, who I had for three years"
Greaaat. Enemies right off the bat. Not going to help our situation.
"Umm, does that really matter when we are in our current condition?"
"YES! I hate you and I won't do anything you want. Plus, maybe this way I'll be popular."
The cop interrupted us and said he would let me go for now. I turned back to her.
"Fine, you'll probably want your own body back soon."
Snooty little bitch
I went to my new house and into my new room. Ew. Hannah Montana posters everywhere. I tore those down quickly. I layed down on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. The next day, the crying boy from the day before was hovering over me when I woke. I screamed. He laughed.
"Haha, got you again."
"Please don't scare me like that."
"What, you aren't gunna yell at me to get out of your room?"
"No, um, I kinda want to know where the bathroom is."
"Huh? You know that its down the hall."
"Mmk, thanks."
I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw my reflection for the first time. I recognized myself. I hated myself too. God. This sucks ass.
"Tammy! You better hurry! You're going to be late!"
I ran back to my room and looked at the clothes. I found a plain yellow tee and some jeans and slipped them on. Then I came downstairs and my new mother was waiting at the table for me.
"Hurry and get your backpack, dear."
Luckily the backpacks were on a hanger near the door. I didn't have to ask something.
She transported me to school, and when I walked in, a bunch of people I disliked came and surrounded me.
"Hey Tam," said a short one with glasses. I recognized her as Danielle.
"Hi?"
"Well, lets get started," said a taller one with short blond hair. Rachael.
"With.. with what?"
"Like you don't know," said Miranda, a long brown haired girl.
Sign up to rate and review this story