Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Strange Case of Jekyll and Mr. Hyde [Remake including Mr. Gerard Way]

Monster #3

by RavenxBlack 0 reviews

“You don’t look like a monster.” I feebly stated. He squeezed his eyes shut.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-03-17 - Updated: 2009-03-17 - 564 words

0Unrated
Something was really bothering him. More and more worry grew in me as we walked on though the river, but the worry inside me didn’t feel bad, it wasn’t eating away inside me, but tingling from my head down to my toes, like it had been released out of me.

On the other side of the river were large purple mountains, and the sky was still black and the stars were like little glowing pin pricks piercing through the sky. After the river, we walked through a twisted valley, only in silence. He never said a word, I couldn’t see the expression on his face as I was walking behind him, so I didn’t know what was up. In an opening behind more trees was a old house.

“Here. Were here.” He stopped and looked at me for a brief second and smiled, half worried and half relived. I looked at him confused, then his smile drooped. “Okay. And this is where I’ll tell you.”

When we went in the house it looked as if it had been abandoned for years. There was nothing inside, and dust and cobwebs were scattered everywhere. He led me up the wooden stairs, and up there was one giant room, with one big window on the left, there was also a mattress on the floor, a pile of old clothes and a wooden chair by the door.

It was still night, but the room was lit up by the silver reflection of the moon. He pointed at the mattress, and I sit down as he locked the door. Then he sat nest to me.

“Okay.” He sighed. “My name is Gerard, and, I’m not a doctor, But I’m going to help you. I used to be a scientist years ago, and I happened to stumble across the same formula you made up in that class room that day and I’m going to help you, help you stay human.” He didn’t look at me, he was gritting his teeth and his head was dripping. I was quite surprised, and scared, the zombie theory popped into my head again and I swallowed hard.

“You don’t look like a monster.” I feebly stated. He squeezed his eyes shut.

“It’s not all the time, I mean I’m not like it all the time, I only ingested a small dose, not like you so you could be stuck.” He started to sweat more and his eyes narrowed, but he was still looking down.

“When does it happen.” I said.

“I’m not sure, you start to change it can take days, at first it’s difficult, you can’t stop it when it wants to take over, it’s like someone else is inside you, tearing your insides just to come out. It’s evil.” His voice sank lower with every word, he was just breathing his words now. “But I’ve controlled mine a bit, so maybe I can help you along.”

I was quite shocked, scared to death inside because I could already feel it, even more worried because it felt good, it felt as if I could jump off a building and fly away that good. Free. But what scared me was that if it could feel thins good, it could feel that bad. Tick tock tick tock.
Sign up to rate and review this story