Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Epilogue)

by ohsotay23 8 reviews

I thought I'd do an Epilogue, just for fun. REVIEWS please on what you think about how everyone ended up. :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-03-29 - Updated: 2009-03-29 - 1542 words - Complete

0Unrated
My Light Is Electric

1 Year Later

So, it’s been a year since that last show. A lot has happened. We’ll start with- The Cobra Starship tour bus crashed. Killing Gabe. There were no survivors except for Mario, the driver. Remember him? It happened a week before our wedding was going to take place.

SIKEEE.

That did not happen, THANK GOD.

Actually I’ll start with- Gabe and I got married. It happened on November 23, exactly 5 months after we had met, right down to the day. 5 months. Who does that? Hahaha.

Now it’s been about 10 months since that last show, and we were doing pretty damn well, I’ll be honest. We have our fights, but we had those before we got married and it always ends up in make up sex. I’m starting to get an itching feeling that he now just picks fights so that he can get some booty.

And I’m pretty okay with that. Winking face.

Well anyways, it was a small ceremony on a quiet beach in Bermuda with about 50 of our closest family and friends. Then we had a reception/party with everyone we knew. My humongous and family and his and then all the other people we were friends with. There was about $20,000 worth of damage. What else would you expect with all those polacks and musicians when alcohol was involved?

It was fun though, definitely a night to remember.

I bet you’re curious about what’s going on with everyone though, aren’t you?

Well Ryland finally found himself a wonderful companion. He now has a cat, his name is Sir Phillipe Renaldo McDreamy Blackington McLovin. For short we call him Fuzzy.

Alex is now hooking up with this girl he met in a book store. Her name is Amy and she works as a librarian at an elementary school. She was the bookworm to his annoying-ness.

Ashlee and Pete? They’re married. And expecting their first child already. They wanted to try to mix it up, so Patrick is gonna be the God mother and I’m going to be the God father. Yeah, I know, weird. Whatever floats their boat.

Patrick, oh that boy has been working very hard. He’s been producing the new Cobra album, along with the new Fall Out Boy that is set to drop in a few months. But he did inform me that he’s had his eye on a roadie that was on the last tour. Her name is Tori. I have a good feeling about this one.

Trish just found out that she was pregnant 2 months ago. Her and Shaant are still happy and completely in love with each other. They are going to get married though, as he family is pressuring them to do. They now, obviously, live together. He moved into the apartment with her and Joe and Cam moved into one of their own.

Oh yes, Joe and Cam, those two knuckleheads. They got really, really drunk one night and flew to Canada and got married. The problem is, they’re only legally married in Canada. Yeah, the certificate only applies for Canada. They also woke up the next morning and had their social security number tattooed on the other one’s hip. Now, they pretty much could never break up, or get divorced in Canada, or else they’d e screwed.

The question is, how drunk were they to do this? Oh lord.

They are now taking it slow and seeing what happens. I bet you any amount of money that they will be legally married in the United States by this time next year. I am very sure of it.

I got a job with Cosmopolitan Magazine and have been using that psychology degree that I earned as an advice columnist in the magazine. I have a whole section that I work on with helping women between the ages of 14-40+ with all of their problems. It’s a pretty damn good job with a very lovely pay. I can easily work from my computer and rarely have to go into the office, which makes it very easy to be on the road with Cobra Starship.

So here I am now, in the recording study with the band, watching Gabe laughing and messing around with the dials.

I think about how life sometimes does not turn out how you expected it to. My life really did not turn out how I wanted it to.

But as I glance from my wedding ring to Gabe’s I realize that maybe the most unexpected things in life are the most valuable and enjoyable.

He comes to the couch and lays his head on my lap.

“I’m tired,” he whines, pouting.

“And what exactly am I supposed to do about that you big baby?” he say messing with his hair.

“I don’t know, be my pillow sweetie,” he mumbles and cuddle into me.

“Anytime hun, anytime,” I tell his already napping form, as I run my hands through his hair soothingly.

I can’t wait until we go home later. I have a big surprise for him. And I think he’s gonna be pretty damn happy.


4 Hours Later

The whole gang had just left from dinner in our apartment and me and Gabe were getting ready for bed and cleaning up the mess that the crew had made.

Now is the time, I think to myself.

“Gabe, can you go clean under the table, I’m sure someone dropped crumbs or something there,” I asked him.

“Sure thing Babe,” he said pecking me on the forehead as he walked out of the kitchen and into the livingroom.

I watch him the whole time over the kitchen counter. I saw when he froze slightly and then came back up with the item slowly and I saw the confused look on his face.

“Babe, I think Trish or Ashlee left a blanket for their unborn children here, which is really confusing me, hence me bringing up the ‘unborn’ part of that statement,” he said, walking back into the kitchen.

“Nope, that’s ours,” I told him, waiting for the realization to hit him.

He chuckled a bit, “But sweetie, why would we-” suddenly his face froze and his mouth dropped.

I waited nervously, trying to gage what his reaction would be to this mini epiphany of his.

“You mean your-?” he questioned.

“Pregnant? Yep,” I finished for him.

“You mean we’re going to be-?” he asked, still in shock.

“Parent’s? Yep,” I answered him again.

“OH MY GOD! YESSS! OUR CHILD WILL SO PWN WENTZ’S AND HACIKYAN’S!” He screamed excitedly and grabbed me and twirled me around.

He suddenly stopped and placed me down gently and checked me for injury.

“Oh no! Baby, I’m so sorry! Did I hurt you?! Did I hurt the baby?! Are you and the baby okay?!” he fretted worriedly.

I started laughing, “Sweetie, I’m fine. Me and your son are fine,” I answered.

“Son?!” I didn’t think it was possible for his smile to get any bigger.

“I’m not one hundred percent sure, but I’ve got a feeling it’s a boy, a really strong feeling,” I told him honestly.

“Yes! Gabe Saporta junior on the way!”

“Sweetie, calm down,” I scolded him lightly, “So you’re okay with this?” I questioned, still a bit nervous.

“Baby, do you even need to ask? I am ecstatic. After baby is out we need to have more, a lot more,” he informed me.

“Three more, that’s the highest I’m going. Four kids will be enough for me,” I informed him strictly.

“Four more. I think five kids is the perfect amount. Please sweetie? Please?” he begged.

“I’ll think about it. Let’s see how this one goes first, okay?”

“Deal,” he agreed.

We finished cleaning up, singing and dancing around the whole time. Occasionally Gabe would stop to sing to my stomach. Very cute, but also very annoying when you’re trying to clean up and get ready for bed.

Finally when we were in bed and going to sleep Gabe finishes talking to my stomach and asks me a question, “So Mrs. Saporta, do you like your life or are there any complaints you’d like to make? Cause I can fix some things up if you’re not happy.”

“Oh Mr. Saporta, you will hear no complaints coming from me, life is perfect. And it will always be perfect, I think we’re gonna make it,” I told him.

“Good, I think so too,” he told me.

“What about our friends? Do you think they’ll make it too?” I asked thinking about how my friends’ lives were going now.

“I have very high hoped for them,” he answered simply.

That night we fell asleep like we always did, and always would- smiling and wrapped in each other’s arms.

Who would have thought that a visit to my cousin would end up with meeting my soul mate?

Not me, that’s for sure.

But remember- the most unexpected things in life turn out to be the most amazing.
Sign up to rate and review this story