Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (The Final Chapter 32)

by ohsotay23 4 reviews

The last chapter. :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-03-28 - Updated: 2009-03-29 - 2267 words - Complete

0Unrated
This is the final chapter. It's very bittersweet to be writing this author's not, because even though I'm very relieved to have finished my first story ever, I am still sad to see it go. This story had a nice place in my heart. I'm not sure whether or not I'll be doing an Epilogue, so you have to tell me your thoughts on that whole thing.
Also, it would be so fcuking (purposely misspelled)amazing to get reviews for this chapter, since it's the last.
Thank you to everyone who's read this story and followed it throughout my lack of updates and writer's block! I love you all! :D
Now, enjoy the final chapter!


My Light Is Electric

It was chaotic and crazy and I felt like everything around me was swirling. Swirling white everywhere.

You see, we just arrived at the last venue spot of the tour today in Richmond, Virginia and Ashlee, Cam, and Trish seemed to think that I must go and at least look at wedding dresses. Before I knew what was happening I was pecking Gabe on the cheek and the girls rushing me out the door and announcing that all our phones will be off and that we’ll be back eventually. And of course we would be back in time for the show.

We got into a cab once we exited the bus and drove the 5 minutes to the center of town where we got dropped off at a small shop called Belinda’s Bridal Shop. It sounded good enough to browse for a bit.

When we’d entered the woman had politely asked if we were looking for anything in particular and left us alone when we’d told her that we were just taking a look around.

From then on the girls had bombarded me, throwing the frilliest/shinniest/poofiest/ugliest dresses I had ever seen my life at me. Let’s just say that I had not really had any positive or loving feelings for any of the gowns so thus far.

I don’t even see why we were looking for a dress considering I had no idea when I even wanted the wedding to be. We had like no plans as of now. I suppose that will be changing soon if these girls have anything to say about it.

“So,” Ashlee began, “what are you guys doing so far as plans for living arrangements?” Ashlee asked curiously.

“Well Cam, Trish, and I all share an apartment in Soho,. Trish had some inheritance money from her grandpa Louis,” I explained to Ashlee who was wondering how us three girls fresh out of college could afford that. She nodded in understanding.

I continued, “Well if I’m correct I believe dear Joseph may be taking my place in the apartment?” I questioned Trish and Cam. They nodded.

“Yep, he decided that he wants to take our relationship seriously and that if we can live together on a tour bus then we can live together in an apartment. His theory is that it’s easier to run away from me if we are in an apartment rather than a moving tour,” she said chuckling.

That guy was a piece of work. And he really needed a haircut, but I don’t think that’s even an option in that guy’s mind. Oh well, I can deal for now, I just feel bad for poor Cam. I suspect she’s gotten used to it by now.

“What about you and Shaant?” I asked Trish.

“Oh, well we are definitely not ready to move in, but it doesn’t make much of a difference because he literally lives like 20 minutes away from us so all I have to do is drive a bit to go see him,” she explained.

“Girls, remember, Gabe and I are only a phone call away if the microwave catches on fire again,” I reminded them.

“It only happened once! Will I never live that down!” cried out a frustrated Cam.

“You set the microwave on fire?!” asked a shocked Ashlee.

“It was an accident! An honest mistake really!” she tried to defend herself.

“She put a microwavable dinner in the microwave but forgot to take the foil off of it and then it proceeded to catch on fire,” I explained for the pouting guilty one.

We hung around the shop for about another half an hour and just played around, all of us trying on dresses and picturing where our futures were going compared to how we had always pictured it.

Then we went to a cute little Chinese restaurant down the street.

Little did they know, before we had left the bridal shop I had put one of the gowns on hold. It was perfect, it was me, and it was going to be a surprise to them.

“So guys, ready to head back and see the guys and get ready for the last performance of this tour?” I asked sadly.

“You guys better be so freaking ready for like a billion texts a day from moi, because I am so gonna miss you all,” Ashlee announced.

“You better,” we all informed her smiling.

We left the restaurant and decided to take the short walk back to the bus to reflect on the crazy event that occurred during this tour. The really never was a boring moment.

A series of flashbacks went through my head. Flashing Gabe. Sneaking onto the bus. Sleeping with Gabe for the firs time, in both ways. Kidnapping. Proposal. Meeting the parents. And now this, the end.

It seems bittersweet. One chapter of our lives was closing while a whole new one was opening.

We got back to the venue and snuck past the groupie girls who were already here like 2 hours early.

We got backstage and I hear Cobra Starship already warming up. I waited off stage and looked at Gabe adoringly. He was already in his performing zone. I loved that he had something that he was so passionate about.

I looked around at all the chaos and unlike last time, I felt like I belonged here. I felt like I fit somewhere into all of the madness. Maybe being around the madness so long has caused me to go mad?

Whatever it was, I sure as hell did not mind.

I went to grab a bottle of water and take a piss before Gabe got off.

When I was done I came out and saw Gabe laying down in the middle of the floor just staring at the ceiling.

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked the room, raising my eyebrow slightly.

“He’s meditating,” Pete informed me chuckling.

“On the floor?” I asked skeptically.

“Yes,” Gabe answered, sounded very mellow.

“Shouldn’t he be pumping up? Not calming down?” I asked curiously.

“Probably,” Ashlee told me.

“Gabe, come right here. Now!” I told him very annoyed.

He looked like a puppy who was about to get hit with a rolled up newspaper.

“Come here. Follow me.”

He followed my lead obediently into the bathroom where I guided him in, turned around to lock the door, and turned back to him angrily with my hands on my hips.

“Why are you calming down mister? Should you not be pumping yourself up? You go on in a little over an hour?” I berated him.

“I suppose,” he replied, shrugging.

“Well, I believe I can help you with that,” I told him smirking and walking towards him slowly, swaying my hips.

“Oh really? Is that true?” he asked me, smirking.

I just nodded in response as I reached him and reached towards the button on his jeans, slowly undoing it as he started to pull my shirt over my head.

“Floor? Counter? Wall? Or against the stall?” he asked mischievously.

“All of the above?” I responded with my grin of my own.

“I think I can do that,” he groaned as I nipped at his now bare hip.



Thirty five minutes later we stumbled out of the bathroom, giggling like two high school kids messing around in the janitor’s closet.

Mission accomplished.

Panic at the Disco finished their set as soon as we cuddled up next to the couch sharing my almost empty water bottle.

“He’s supposed to be pumped up, not worn out taylor,” Cam felt the need to comment.

“Oh believe me Cammy, I am VERY pumped up and ready for this last show to be done so that me and you biffl here can go back to the us and continue what we started,” Gabe told her giddily as she frowned at his nickname for her.

“You mean you guys were in there for over a half hour and you didn’t finish?” she asked chuckling with Joe.

“Oh we finished, four times actually,” I informed her as Joe choked on his water and Cam cracked up laughing.

“Dude?” Joe, Shaant and Pete asked at the same time as if they were trying to confirm it with him.

Gabe just nodded cockily with his chin jutted out as me and the girls rolled our eyes.

A round of high fives and chanting went on. We waited patiently for their immaturity to pass.

We had to wait ten minutes. Sigh.

Finally the time came for Cobra to come on and I ran to cheer him on from offstage.

I was ready for the music to start but was surprised when Gabe stopped to try and hush the crowd a bit. It worked, a tiny bit.

“Okay! Guys! EVERYONE SHUT UP!” he screamed smiling into the microphone.

He got everybody’s attention finally.

“I have an importantly amazingly magically wonderful and stupendously-”

“GABE SPIT IT OUT!” Ryland yelled at him as the rest of the band agreed.

“Well…” he stopped for a dramatic pause to build up suspense, “I AM HAPPY TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT I AM ENGAGED.”

The whole room broke out into screams and cat calls and woot-ing. Some girls were actually crying, and I doubt that it was from happiness.

“Baby, come out here and show your beautiful face, please?” he asked, smiling at me as I shook my head adamantly.

“Come on Baby, don’t be shy, we all know you are not a shy person,” he encouraged coming to get me as I felt the girls push me to him.

I stumbled onto stage, catching my balance, in a pink tank top and a jean mini skirt, and zebra print shitty flip flops from Payless. My hair was up in a mess bun and all I had on was lip gloss. I looked like shit. Fuck.

I covered my eyes as I adjusted to the bright lights on stage. Gabe’s arm was around my waste protectively as I hear cat calls and cheering as my eyes adjusted and I saw the crowd.

I waved meekly and that just caused more of an uproar.

“This ladies and gentleman is the love of my life, MRS. Soon to be TAYLOR ANN SAPORTA!”

“Who said I’m taking your last name, why can’t you take mine?” I rebutted and echoed as the microphone caught it.

The crowd cracked up, “Honey, please don’t embarrass me in front of the fans, I don’t want them to know that I’m whipped,” he begged with a pouty face.

That just caused more laughter, “Too late cutie patooty,” I told him, affectionately patting his cheek, earning us an ‘awww’ from the crowd.

He gave me a hug and kiss on the forehead and then a quick peck on the lips before pulling away to talk to the crowd again.

“I have a song that I’d like to dedicate to my dear fiancé,” he stopped for dramatic pause, AGAIN, and then the and started playing the opening chords to a very well known song.

You Shook Me All Night Long- ACDC. He is unbelievable. Of course he would pick one of the most obscenely provocative songs like ever to play, only him.

I backed up slowly to take my place in the wings again as the crowd started singing along. Every 15 seconds he would turn and sing a line or two to me.

It was cute, racy and hilarious, but I get what he was trying to get across to me.

When the song ended the girls and their guys came over near me and watched me watch my guy doing his thing.

This may not have been exactly what I had planned when I decided to go visit my cousin, but I definitely did not mind this outcome.

As he went on to The Kids Are All Fucked Up, I knew that I did not regret one thing that I’d ever done, because it led him to me.

I looked down at the engagement ring, fitting perfectly on my left hand ring finger.

I gazed down at it adoringly, looked at my friends wrapped in the arms of the one they loved and then looked back up at My Gabe.

He caught my eye, and I knew he’d seen me smiling at my ring.

The ring that represented us, and our future.

He smiled at me and blew a kiss, I blew one right back at him.

This last show represented the end, in a way. And it represented a beginning.

A beginning that I was very eager to begin with my future husband. A future that we have definitely earned the right to enjoy.

Me and Gabe, together.
Sign up to rate and review this story