Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Waiting

Chapter 1

by FromTheLights 2 reviews

Nobody likes the new girl in school, she doesn't fit in with anyone. She's tormented everyday. But someone has been watching her. They've been watching her suffer. And they're getting sick of it as...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-04-01 - Updated: 2009-04-05 - 626 words

1Funny
The Waiting
Chapter 1


Nobody likes me here. Not one soul. At my old school, I had so many friends, but not here. It's a whole different place. California is definetlly not the same as New Jersey. I hate my parents for making me move here. And why the hell so far? I know I was doind thing's I shouldn't of in Califotnia, but moving all the way across the country is too much. But I had to go. They're my parents so I have to do as told...Unfortunetlly.

So this new school. Belleville High. Worst school ever. Only cause everyone hates me. They don't even know me so I'm not sure how they hate me, but fuck them. The worst part is, I still don't know where any of my classes are and nobody here wants to help me. Not that I've tried.

I saw a boy walking my way so I decided I'd ask him where my next class was. He tall and had a bronze hair color and his hair was all curly, almost like an afro but flattened... I guess.
"Um, excuse me, can you help me find my next class?" I asked the boy. He stopped and smiled.
"Sure. Where yah headed?" He asked. I looked down at my schedule for a moment.
"Um. Geometry with Mr. Suttle." I replied. He nodded.
"Cool. Follow me... I'm Ray by the way." He said. I smiled at the way it rhymed. Ray...Way. Wow that's terrible that I think that's funny, but whatever.
"I'm Sarah." I introduced myself. He nodded again.
"The new girl, right?" He asked, with a confused expression on his face.
"Yup. That's me." I sounded said, but he ignored it.

We walked for about two minutes and came to a kids locker. He was really short, black hair, lip pierced, and his hair slung over his face in a slant. Kind of cute.
"Hey Frankie." Ray greeted the other kid.
"Hi." He said in a monotone voice. He didn't even look up. He just kept his face glued to the inside of his locker. Ray eventually pulled him out and laughed. I smiled.
"This is Sarah, Frank. She's new and she's in your next class. Help her?" Ray kindley introduced me.
"Yeah sure. Whatever dude." Frank said, sticking his head back in his locker. What was he doing?
"Okay. See yah later Frankie. Bye Sarah." Ray called as he walked down the hall. I moved closer to Frank and rested my back against the locker. I guess I'll wait for him.
"Mr.Iero." A voice called from the the other side of the hall way. He lifted his head quick and hit it on the top of his locker.
"Shit." He mumbled and rubbed the back of his head. I giggled. He turned to me.
"Shut up." He smiled. He turned back around and greeted yet another boy.
"Damn it Gee. That fucking hurt." Frank complained and contiued to rub the back of his head. The other boy laughed and then noticed me.
"Who's your friend?" He asked Frank as he slammed his locker closed.
"This is Sarah. Sarah this Gerard... Never trust him." He introduced us.
"Hi." I smiled. Wow that guy is cute. Long black hair, green eyes, and average height. Wow.
"I gotta go Gee. I gotta take her to class. She's in my geometry class apprently." Frank shrugged. Gerard nodded and left. Frank started walking but I didn't really notice. I was still thinking of this Gerard kid.
"Hey!" Frank yelled at me and pulled me so I'd start to walk.
"Stop fantisizing about Gerard. He's taken." Frank explained. The smile on my face was quickly gone and now I was in Geometry class. Fun...
Sign up to rate and review this story