Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Waiting

Chapter 2

by FromTheLights 3 reviews

Chapter 2 of The Waiting

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-04-05 - Updated: 2009-04-05 - 628 words

1Moving
The Waiting
Chapter 2


"Who's his girlfriend?" I asked Frank as we walked out of Geomtry. he turned around and stopped right in front of me.
"Listen to me. He is taken. He is older then you. And he doesn't know you either. Sop thinking of him.Don't even for a second." Frank complained.
"Why are you so protective over him?" I laughed. He rolled his eyes and started walking to his locker. I rolled my eyes too and walked the other way. On my way to my locker I got dirty looks and made fun of. Some people made fun of the way I dressed and others just pointed and laughed. I kept walking though. Why did they laugh and Frank and Ry didnt? Maybe Frank and Ray are just nice people. I guess.
It was getting annoying though. People making fun of me. They made fun of me for nothing though. They'd make shit up. I'm here for a week and there's already rumors about me. Stupid ass school.
I started walking faster down the hall and laughs grew louder. I was about to cry. And I never cry. I saw a door and headed for it. My escape route. Sure I'd look week but I needed out. I needed to ditch this place.
But before I could get out the door, I was grabbed and pulled into a room. The door shutbehind me and I slid down to the floor with my head in my hands. I sobbed for awhile. I didn't even know who else was in the room. Let alone what the room was. But it didn't matter. I needed to cry and I was. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. Frank was right there. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.
"Don't cry. It'll only make you a bigger target to annoy." He whispered, rubbing my back. H stood up and reached out his hands for me to grab. I grabbed his hands and wiped away the rest of my tears as I reached my feet.
"Follow me." He smirked and started walking. We walked down a stair well that led to the bottom floor. It was really dark down there. Frank grabbed my hand and led me into yet another room. He sat down and tugged on my arm to sit. I sat next to him and a light flickered on.
"Hey Sarah." Ray waved. What the hell? There were five boys sitting there. I only knew three. Ray, Frank, and Gerard. But the other two were oblivous to me.
"Thas Mikey and that Bob." Frank introduced me to them. Mikey had glasses and looked super skinny. And Bob was like a muscel man with blonde hair.
"Um. Should I be afraid?" I asked nervously. Iwas about ready to stand up, but Frank pulled on my arm and shook his head.
"People have been making fun of you Sarah. And we know what it's like. So ignore them." Mikey spoke. Igonre them? I can't do that.
"How am I suppose to ignore them if they constantly do it?" I became furious. Gerard came out of the shadows and sat down next to me.
"Your ugly as shit." He said with out hesitation. My eyes got glassy and bottom lip trembled.
"Ignore it." Mikey exclaimed.
"How am I suppose to ignore someone calling me ugly."
"Cause we know your not." Gerard yalled and quickly covered his mouth. We all stared at him for awhile. There was a silence tha grew and was quickly redeemed by the bell. Gerard got up and walked out of the creepy room in the basement of the school. Everyone followed. I was the last one out. What was that about?
Sign up to rate and review this story