Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Potential Disaster

by killxsmile 3 reviews

Parties, girls, and shows almost every night. Does Alex dare to mix Chloe into the equation?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-04-08 - Updated: 2009-04-09 - 768 words - Complete

1Exciting
Author's Note: Yay for reviews!

Tissamy: Oh don't worry. There will be a lot more PDA to come.

doyleangel: Haha. If Jack caught them, a box of Cheerios wouldn't be the only thing on the floor.

somethingorother: Yay for exclamations!!!

daisybet: I'm glad to hear that you're becoming an addict to this story. That's probably one of the nicest things someone has said about my writing.
Anyways, you're right. A milano is a really delicious type of cookie here in the States.

Story time!

Potential disaster.

“So what do you think I should do?” I asked as Alex spun around in my swivel chair.
“Well you are taking a semester off anyways…”
“I know, but do you think it would be a good idea to go on tour with you guys? I mean, Jack will be around 24/7,” I said, taking a seat on my bed.
“So will I,” he said, wiggling his eyebrows.
“Alex, I’m serious.”

He rolled his eyes as a sigh escaped from his lips.

“And that’s the problem. Touring is supposed to be fun, not serious.”

I sighed, then hugged a couch cushion to my chest.

Pro: I’ll get to spend time with Alex.
Con: Chances of Jack catching Alex and I go up by 1000%.
Pro: Free booze.
Con: Massive hangovers.
Pro: We The Kings and Boys Like Girls.
Con: Smelly bus for 3 months.
Pro: Parties.
Con: Lack of showering facilities.

Sensing my frustration, he took a seat next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

“I really want you to come on tour with us, Chloe,” he said, resting his head against my shoulder. “But it’s ultimately your decision. I don’t wanna convince you into doing something that you don’t wanna do.”

I know he didn’t mean to make me feel guilty, but that’s exactly what his comment did.

“Well, Jack did invite me…” I reasoned. “…And he was really excited, too.”

Alex looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

“Is that a yes?”
“Yeah,” I nodded.
“Sweet!” he said with a huge grin. “Now I don’t have to kidnap you.”
“Kidnap me?”
“Yeah, I had everything planned out. I even bought a burlap sack for the occasion.”
“Oh, really?”
“Yeah. That’s how much I wanted you to come with us.”
“Fucked up as it sounds, I can’t help but think that’s kind of sweet,” I admitted.
“What can I say? My charm is irresistible.”

A knock at the door temporarily stole my attention.

“Are you expecting anyone?” he asked as I got up from the couch.
“Yeah. Those are probably the strippers I called over.”
“Wait, you ordered some, too?” I chuckled.
“Looks like we’re in for double the pleasure.”

Peering through the peephole, I saw Jack standing in the hallway.

Shit.
“What?” Alex asked.
“It’s my brother.”
“Fuck. What do I do?”
“Act normal. Minus all the making out with me.”

“Hey, Chloe? You there?”
“Yeah, hold on a second.”

“What’s up?” I said, opening the door.
“Just wanted to stop by and convince you in person to come on tour with us.”
“I beat you to the punch, brah,” Alex commented, stuffing chips into his face.
“Alex? What are you doing over here?”

He stepped inside and I closed the door behind him.

“Kinda low on food so I decided to regale her with tales of touring in exchange for provisions.”
“Nice,” he said, joining his BFF on the couch. “So you’ll be joining us on the party bus?”
“Yeah. Looks like it,” I replied, taking a seat next to him.
“But I’m just warning you now that Gaskarth will be using all his spare time mackin on the honeys, so if you wanna get any sleep, you might wanna claim a couch in the lounge area.”
“Wonderful.”

Alex shot me an apologetic look over Jack’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry. I promise to find a nice boy who will keep you entertained for the duration of tour.”
“Thanks, but no thanks.”
“What? You don’t trust in my matchmaking skills?” he asked, mock offended. “C’mon. Casey and Jeff are still together.”
“True, but Theresa and Andy aren’t,” Alex pointed out.
“Neither are Liz and Greg. Or Doug and Gen,” I added.
“Just you watch,” Jack matter-of-factly said. “In 3 months you’ll be eating your words.”

Oh, fuck. What did I just get myself into?

+++++
Reviews = UPDATES.
You don't even have to get off your lazy bum to do it.
Just click 'Review This Story' and type me something pretty.
Sign up to rate and review this story