Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

The Boys

by killxsmile 3 reviews

Boys Meet Girl

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-04-18 - Updated: 2009-04-18 - 1310 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Author's Note: It's 2:04 AM and I'm still running on the excitement from my school's International Night (dance showcase from various ethnic clubs). I was in 2 of the 3 Filipino dances, and they were both awesome ;) So yeah. You have tinikling (google it if you don't know what it is) to thank for this update.

Thank Yous:
Tissamy: Aww, I'm sorry if "lazy bum" offended anybody. I meant it in a humorous--not bitter--tone. On another note, lol @ "Jack catchingthemness."

somethingorother: They'll be discovered soon enough. How soon? Read and find out.

Storytime...

The boys.

“WAKE UP, DICKFACE!” I yelled, inches away from Jack’s face.

Groaning, he flipped me off.

“God, you’re such a bitch…”
“C’mon, we’re at the venue. I wanna get off this bus.”
“Why the hell did I invite you on this tour?” he whined, turning onto his side and pulling the covers over his head.
“Because I’m your sister and you love me,” I cheerily replied.
“Ugh…” He curled into fetal position. “Just because you’re my sister doesn’t mean I won’t kick your ass.”
“Please, your skinny ass couldn’t hurt me if you tried.”
“Oh my god,” Jack mumbled into his pillow. “Alex, could you take her to the fucking venue?”
“Sure,” he casually replied.
Thank you,” Jack said, pulling his curtain closed.

With a smirk, Alex climbed out of his bunk. After pulling on a pair of skinny jeans and a Glamour Kills t-shirt, motioned for me to follow him.

I couldn’t have been 20 feet away from the bus before someone ran up behind me and lifted me off the ground.

“Jesus Christ!” I said, as my mystery assailant spun me around.
“Damn, Chloe. It’s only been 3 months and you’re already confusing me with the Messiah,” he chuckled, setting me down. I didn’t even have to turn around to figure out who it was. His voice was a dead giveaway.
“Travis!” I said, wrapping him in a tight hug.
“Why didn’t you tell me you’d be joining us on this tour?”
“I wanted to surprise you, but you kinda beat me to the punch just now.”
“Sorry, I couldn’t resist. I missed you. A lot.”

“Hey, what am I? Chopped liver?” Alex asked in mock disappointment.
“Aww, I missed you too, Gaskarth,” Travis said, giving him a half hug. “Where’s the rest of the rowdy bunch?”
“Still on the bus. Partied a little too hard last night.”
“I gotcha. Well everyone else is already at the venue, so mind if I tag along with you guys?”
“Not at all.”

The three of us quickly made our way inside. While Alex wandered off toward the bathroom, Travis led me to We The Kings’ dressing room.

“Look who I bumped into outside.”

Hunter, Drew, Danny, and Travis’ sister Jessica peeled themselves off the couch greeted us.
“Mini Barakat! Long time no see,” Drew said.
“Thank God you’re here!” Jess said, wrapping me in a hug. “I thought I was gonna be the only girl on this tour.”
“How’ve you been, Chloe?” Danny asked.
“Alright. School sucked, so I decided to take a semester off.”
“Wait, does that mean you’re gonna be here all tour?” Hunter asked.
“Yeah.”
“Sweet! We can have our second annual Chugfest!”
“But you aren’t gonna win this time around,” I said.
“We’ll see about that, Miss Five-shots-and-I’m-puking-in-the-bushes.”
“Hey, if Travis threw you over his shoulder and started spinning around, you would’ve been puking, too.”
“Did someone say Chugfest?” Alex said, popping his head into the room.
“Yeah, you in Gaskarth?”
“Fuck yes. I’ve got jager and Jack Daniels on the bus. What have you guys got?”
“Captain Morgan, Coronas, and a shitload of Skyy.”
“Sounds good,” he said, nodding.

For the next hour or so, we sat around playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the Wii. Since I was the first to use up all my lives, I was sent out to get food from catering.

“Oh shit, sorry,” I said, walking into someone. Only 5 steps out of the room and I was already embarrassing myself.
“No, it’s my fault. I wasn’t watching where I was going.”

Looking up, I saw that it was Jack.

“Just the little sister I was looking for!” he said, in a cheerful tone. Before I could ask about his strangely happy mood, the alcohol on his breath hit my nose.
“Drinking already?”
“I only had 2 shots, I swear.”

He wasn’t slurring yet, so it seemed that he was telling the truth.

“C’mon, I have some people I want you to meet.”
“Alright.”

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, then led me down the hallway.

“Password?” a voice asked after my brother knocked on the door.
“It’s Jack. Lemme in.”
“That is incorrect.”
“C’mon, you know it’s me.”
“That is still incorrect.”
“Ugh, stop being an asshole.”

“Step aside,” I said, moving past him. “The password is big titties.”

And just like that, the door unlocked.

“Wait, how’d you know that?” Jack asked as we stepped through the doorway.
“Boys like boobs,” I said.
“Boys like girls, too,” a tall singer said, extending his hand toward me. “Hi, I’m Martin.”
“Chloe,” I replied, chuckling as I shook his hand.
“So you’re the little sister Jack’s been blabbing about.”
“I guess I am,” I said, shrugging. “Hope he didn’t say anything too shitty about me.”
“Nah, nothing but good things,” Martin said, smiling.

“Ahem.”

“Oh, since you’re here, lemme introduce you to the rest of the band,” he said, taking a hint from their drummer. “The guy with the eternally unfinished Starbucks cup is John--”
“Hi,” he said with a small wave.
“Bryan’s over in the corner getting his bass--”
“Hey.”
“And this here is Paul.”
“Nice to meet you,” he greeted, extending his hand toward me.
“Feeling’s mutual,” I said, shaking his hand. “I’m kind of a fan…”
“‘Kind of?’ She has the paint streak thing from your CD cover tattooed on the back of her shoulder,” Jack butted in.

Paul chuckled while heat rushed to my face.

“Really?” he asked.
“Yeah,” I admitted.
“Well we’re honored,” he said, offering me a huge smile. He took a seat on the couch and patted the cushion next to him.

“Chloe, you want anything?” Martin asked, walking toward the cooler.
“What do you have?” I asked, taking a seat.
“Water. Dr. Pepper. Sprite. Hi-C. Absolut--”
“I’ll take some Absolut. And orange juice if you have any.”
“A screwdriver? It’s only noon,” John said.
“Every hour is happy hour when I’m around.”
“Damn, Jack. She really is your sister,” the singer replied. “Sadly we don’t have any OJ, so is a straight shot okay?”
“Sure.”

He magically pulled out a pair of shot glasses and poured the clear liquid into them.

“To touring,” he said, picking up his drink.
“Cheers.”

Our glasses met with a clink, then we both downed our shots.

“I have a feeling that this is the start of a beautiful friendship,” he said, taking a seat next to me.
“Me too.”

+++++
Donde estan los reviews y ratings?
I don't mean to be a butthole or anything, but there is a serious lack of feedback on this fic, as well as Press Play. Kinda bummed about that since I think they're my best writing to date (Yes, I think they're better quality than DisasteRomance).

As long as at least 1 person reviews, I'll post another chapter, but know that I'll be a tad disappointed if that's all I get. After all, I spend a lot of time trying to write for you guys, and with the glitches on Ficwad, it takes forever just to post.
Sign up to rate and review this story