Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Untitled

Chapter one anybody?

by creepyhermmit 6 reviews

I've finally updated! Exclamation point! Ahh!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-04-10 - Updated: 2009-04-11 - 451 words

0Unrated
Evan's POV

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Did you hear that?" came a strained voice from across the room.

"No I didn't hear anything. I think you're finally loosing it dude." replied another, slightly deeper voice.

"I swear I heard something." the first voice insisted as footsteps neared me. "SHE'S AWAKE!" the voice shouted when I flinched after being poked in the side.

"Frank Anthony Iero you get away from that girl right now!" half shouted a female voice. I sat up and looked at her. She was a round little woman with a kind face. Her hair was short and she had on one oven mitt and an apron. "I'm sorry about him sweetheart, can I get you anything to eat, or drink?" she asked, smiling at me.

I shook my head no. "Where am I?" I croaked, discovering how dry my throat was.

"Boys go get the poor thing some water." she told two guys that looked about my age as she shooed them out of the room. She turned back to me and smiled. "Now before I answer any questions, I need to see how badly you're hurt. Could you swing your legs over the edge for a minute?" she asked as she walked towards me. It was then that I noticed I was on a couch in someones, most likely this woman's, house. I turned my body like she asked and sat up a little bit straighter. "Good, now would you mind telling me your name?" she asked, pulling a wooden chair in front of me and sitting down.

Before I could say anything the guy with curly brown hair came back and sat a glass of water on the table next to me before turning straight and leaving.

"Go ahead, it's for you." the woman told me when she saw me eyeing the water. I drank it, thankful for the cool liquid running down my throat.

"I'm Evan. Evan Biones." I told her once I had finished the water.

"What a pretty name." she said, extending her hand. "Well Evan I'm Linda Iero and it's very nice to meet you." She shook my hand then proceeded to poke and prod me, checking for breaks.

"Do you mind telling me why I'm here?" I asked once she was finished checking me over. Her expression went solemn and right then I knew I wouldn't like what I was about to hear.



***

Cliffhanger! I know I'm mean, but I have to keep you coming back somehow right? Riiiiiiighhttt??? Yeah, review! I'm going to start bringing in characters in the next chapter, so stay tuned! I'm also getting really sick of exclamation points!! Ahh! Wow! Gee willikers! I'm annoying myself!!!!! Blahahaha!

-Alicia
Sign up to rate and review this story