Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings > A tribute to obsession

Obstinate

by ann_arien 0 reviews

Nelyo knows something but he won't share...

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-03-28 - Updated: 2006-03-28 - 214 words

0Unrated
"You have been bent above the magnifying glass for how long?" Maitimo asked, massaging his father's bare shoulders, gently rubbing the tense muscles.

"I don't know, but I have almost become cross-eyed from all that squinting, and I still haven't figured out how to recombine those components." Fëanaro replied, annoyance creeping back in his voice.

Smoothing away some stray dark tresses, Maitimo lowered his head and placed a gentle kiss at the junction of Fëanaro's shoulder and neck.

"Well, I might have found a way..." he mrmured, burying his face in Fëanaro's hair and inhaling his familiar, electric scent.

His father made to turn around, but Maitimo's hands held him in place, as the younger Elf said: "I am not telling you anything until tomorrow. You need to relax and take your mind off it."

"Maitimo..." Fëanaro huffed in warning.

"No."

"Please..."

"No."

"Valar! I forgot how obstinate you can be at times. And don't say anything smart like 'I wonder whom I take after?', all right?" Fëanaro exclaimed, but he gave up quickly, enjoying Maitimo's gentle touch too much to insist any further.

"I'm not saying anything..." his son answered in an amused tone.

"Good. Now squeeze harder, I'm not going to break." Fëanaro sighed, leaning back.
Sign up to rate and review this story