Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings > A tribute to obsession

Squirm and giggle

by ann_arien 0 reviews

Follows the "events" of "Golden hair". (the challenge was to write a drabble containing the words 'stolid' and 'metier/profession')

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-03-26 - Updated: 2006-03-26 - 338 words

0Unrated

The young Elf's chest rose and fell in the quick rhythm of his heavy breathing. He lay back between the pillows, arms spread at his sides, where he had almost torn the sheets, clutching them in the throes of passion. He twined a few strands of silky, dark hair between the fingers of one hand and opened his eyes to peer at Fëanaro.

"That... that was incredible..." Findaráto panted, appraising Fëanaro's naked body and shivering, as the older Elf's delicious lips curved into a wicked smile. The thought of what that hot mouth had done to him just moments before made Findaráto gasp.

"I should think so." Fëanaro said, lifting his head from Findaráto's thigh and lowering himself to place feathery kisses along the golden Elf's hip-bone. "I mean to excel at everything I do." he added, in a low, seductive voice. "Including this... profession... craft... art..."

Fëanaro spoke between kisses and his teasing lips traveled up Findaráto's quivering abdomen, tickling the young Elf. Findaráto squirmed and giggled, but the stronger build of the body he was pinned beneath held him in place, subject to the delicious torture.

"Ai! Fëanaro, no more, please!" he whimpered, tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

"Very well... So much for the demure, stolid creature I have seen in Court or at my father's table..." Fëanaro chuckled, sliding above Findaráto, until they were face to face.

"Stolid?!" the golden Elf exclaimed in mock-indignation. "Me? No, I am very passionate and emotional. It's just that... every time you and uncle Nolofinwë are around, there is something in the air that makes me cringe and hold my tongue. I guess I find you...very intimidating and... " Findaráto trailed off, noticing Fëanaro's narrowed eyes, his dangerous, predatory expression and the way his head descended slowly. "I'll... I'll just shut up now... " the blond added, in a small voice, making Fëanaro growl and crush his lips in an intoxicating kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story