Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Are More Than Ordinary, You're My Shining Star

You Are More Than Ordinary, You're My Shining Star

by Hot-N-Cold 1 review

He said move on, where does she go? An 18th century Gerard love story. (not as cheesy as it sounds.Posted on old accnt MicVsMoshpit but I cant login anymore)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-04-15 - Updated: 2009-04-15 - 660 words

1Original
DISCLAIMER dont know, own my chem band members. FAN FICTION, not real....DONT SUE*
*title courtesy of Elementary Song-The Februarys:http://www.myspace.com/thefebruarys
**ficwad is being douchy....I will be updating this story from this account and will transfer all my other stories to this account, I don't know what happened to the other account (micvsmoshpit) but it wont let me log in and ficwad admin arent emailing me back so this is the new me:D...



The Walker residence was nothing short of magnificent. There where beautiful coloured gardens surrounded by fountains of eloquent design, white pebble paths next to shocking green lawns, and the house itself was breath taking. The pearly white structure stood two stories tall, with marble pillars on either side of the large wooden carved doors and the windows were framed with blue curtains, decorated with lace. The only other house in town that could rival its’ beauty sat on the far side of the lake, the Manor of the Way family.

Neither the Walker nor the Way family were extremely fond of the other. It is not that they did not get along with each other, rather, when they met each other in the streets they were more than cordial. The fact of the matter was that the only daughter of the Walker family, Constance, had refused a marriage proposal from the youngest Way, Michael, on more than on occasion.

Michael was a perfectly fine suitor for Constance. Really, he was a perfect suitor for anyone. He had money that could supply a woman with more than she needed for her entire life, not that Constance need such security; her family was generously wealthy. His looks did not hurt either. His face structure was lovely, any women would be so lucky to encounter such a man like Michael.

The same went for Constance. She was a sight to behold on her off days, and on any other day, she was painfully gorgeous. Girls hated her on principal. Her curly, dark blonde hair would sit wherever it was set, a piece of hair never was astray. Long, thick lashes framed her electric green eyes. She had cheekbones set so perfectly, pale skin slightly rouged on her cheeks, and beautiful pink lips, she looked like a walking porcelain doll. There was not a man that did not long to have her, and not a single female that did not wish to be her.

It was behind closed doors where the true feelings of the other family were revealed. The Ways believed Constance and her family, four other brothers and her mother and father, to be prudish, rude, and dishonest. Donald and Donna Way believed that Constance would not marry their son because they were selfish, and that would not want to pay. Michael was not deterred, however. He would stop at nothing to take Constance for his wife, no matter how hard he had to work at it. His parents had given up on trying to do otherwise.

Constance’s father and mother, Cuthbert and Adelaide Walker, had no understanding of why their only daughter would not marry Michael Way, but if she was not happy with him as a suitor, then they would not question her decision. Besides, none of their four sons believed Michael to be acceptable for Constance either.

To anyone outside the two families, there was no reason for Constance not to be with Michael Way. They were perfect for each other, and would be the envy of society wherever they went and whenever they were talked about it. The people who knew, which was almost everyone, could find no apparent reason for the two not to be together. But there was a reason, a major reason, for Constance not to marry Michael, and that reason's name was Gerard, the very absent brother of Michael.

**First few chapters will be short, just to set up some plot and such...thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story