Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Izan

Aim

by Namrea 0 reviews

Aim arrives to save May... Kinda

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2009-04-22 - Updated: 2009-04-22 - 713 words

0Unrated
Aim Aidea had woken up early that morning. He tired to wake with the sun every morning but for some reason he had woken up even earlier then normal that morning. He moved his eyes over to the clock as he kicked the quilt out of his way. 04:00, the blinking red letters told him. He sat up and sighed. Well at least now he would have plenty of time to prepare. He told himself as he climbed to his feet.

Running his fingers threw his hair he shuffled, half sleepily over to the bathroom, pushing the button on the wall to start the water as he lifted a brush from the table and quicklu dragged it threw his hair before stepping in to the shower.

As the water poored down his body he could'nt help but think about what was going to happen that day. He would finally be meeting the girl he had been hearing so much about. Aim had heard about her for years now, five to be exact, she was the last human he knew of to be named, and, or so he heard, she was a hassel for her master and his friends. A smile crossed his face as he laughed softly. He knew the master in question, and knew vary well the old Izan was a sheep in wolves clothing, but it was all part of the plan.

The plan had been started by his father, when he was just a year old and May had been born. His father had been the leader of the rebal force back then, and with one of the few full humans being born of two of his subordinates, he felt it was the perfect time to take action. Every rebellian needed a symbol right?

Well May would be that symbol.

When the girl had turned a year old, and he two, he had watched at the old Izan, May's current master had taken the girl away, to the protests of her mother, of course, to be brought up and hardened in his house, though he had been sworn to secretcy till they day the plan would be put in to action.

And today was the day.

As Aim climbed from the shadow the water turned off, jetts began to blow around him, drying his body as he walked back in to his room, picking up his blue jacket and black pants, the uniform of the rebel force. He pinned his badge to his chest, his symbol of leadership. After his fathers death, Aim had been headed a heavy burdan, the burdan of freeing the world from the rule of the Izan overlords.

Now of course, not all the Izan were bad, there were afew of the lizard like aliens, like the old master, who were fair beings and felt that the enslavment of races that were considered lesser then them.. well.. it was all vary horrible and unfair.

As Aim laid his hand on the doornob a smile crossed his lips. It would be fun to try and convince this girl that she was to be the leader of a world wide rebellan and that her years of hard work and slavory had all been part of the plan. How mad would that make her? As he pushed the door open and began to head out for the car he began to laugh softly.

"Oh this will be a blast." The blue toned man said as the door was opened by a woman who bowed a bit before climbing in the drivers seat. "So things will finally be picking up sir?" "Yes Nelly, we are on the verge of freedom." The black haired girl in the front seat smiled in the rearview mirror. "You must be excited sir."

"Vary much." He said as the pulled up the the mansion of the old master and he climbed out of the car. Walking up the walk way he pushed the door bell and was surprised by how quickly the door was opened. "Well.. you must be May." He said as he beamed down at the dirt covered red head. "You've just been recurited."

Green eyes. just as he remembered the tiny baby he had seen seventeen years ago. My, she had grown up.
Sign up to rate and review this story