Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We All Mean Something

...If They Knew How Misery Loved Me...

by CoffinChelsea 1 review

Sorry this one's kinda sad. I'm not very happy. =/

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-04-22 - Updated: 2009-04-23 - 1312 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

…If They Knew How Misery Loved Me….


DECEMBER 18TH 2009

“You were amazing, Bill!” I fake smiled and he grasped me tightly.

“YOU’RE BACK!” He giggled and pressed me in tighter to his thin, think frame.

“Yup, I’m back. How are you?”

“I’m perfect, Petey’s running things smoothly.” He smiled giving Pete a high five. Pete grinned with the all the lies that our night was going horribly wrong. I hated him for it.

“How are you, Chels? Your vacation was good?” His eyes met mine on a level I knew no one else but Brendon and him could understand. I nodded, looking down at the ground. I felt both of their hands on either of my shoulders. I looked up at the boys, fighting back tears of my secret and I smiled.

“So William, hows the show going?” Pete asked. He shrugged slightly before breaking out into a grin.

“One girl in front tried to unzip my pants,” He looked like he won a giant sports tournament. “Oh shoot, I gotta head back onstage. See ya guys later?” He asked. We both nodded and embraced William once more before we said our goodbyes.

Leaving the club, we were once again greeted by the cold wind.

“Where did you go on vacation, Chelsea? Just tell me that much?” He touched my hand lightly.

“London. Camden to be exact.” I sighed, pulling my hand back, and breathing out into the cold air. I watched my breath disapear into the dark skies before looking at Pete. Everything in my bones wanted to tell him what I was doing and the exact reason I left but…it just wasn’t going to happen tonight.

“Are you cold?”

“Not too bad. You?”

“Naw, I’m good.” He sighed and we stepped off the sidewalk and into the middle of the road. There were no cars out at eleven-thirty at night so we were fine. I sighed again just feeling lower then I had in a long time.

“Do you remember the nights we would stay up in your aparment just writing songs with Patrick?” I looked up at the giant moon that hung low for us, lighting the way.

“Of course. ‘Golden’ was the best thing out of those nights.”

“Yeah, sure was. I’d still say that’s the best song on that album.”

“What day was it that we wrote that?”

“We didn’t refer to a calendar then. Rememeber? It was day 36 of song writing.” I answered.

“Oh yeah,” He sniggered slightly at how pretentious that sounded. “Day 36.”



DAY 36 OF SONG WRITING 2006
“Tongues on the sockets of electric dreams, where the sewage of youth drown the spark of my tears and I knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me, and though I carry karats for everyone to see.” The three of us sang in unison.

“I think we got a hit guys!” Pete smiled. He was laying on his bed with his head hanging off the side. I sat against the bed so I was right next to him and Patrick sat next to me. Pete had the note book and the pen, I had an acoustic guitar, and Patrick had a keyboard.

“Definatley got something.” Patrick grinned.

“I think this is the most honest you’ve been with your fans, love.” I kissed him gently and he swiped his tongue against my bottom lip. I placed a hand on his tummy and ran it up his chest. He shuddered and Patrick coughed which made us break away in nervous giggles.

“Sorry, Patrick.” I laughed.

“It’s all good,” He yawned. “What time is it, guys?”

“It’s about,” I looked at my Hello Kitty watch. “Three in the morning.” I laughed while tossing my head back tiredly.

“Too bad your tired,” Pete whispered in my ear. “I had a lot planned for tonight.”

“It’s okay,” I laughed. “When Patrick leaves, I’ll grab an energy drink from downstairs.” I winked. Patrick laughed at us but we didn’t care. We finished up the lyrics and perfected them, staying up until well over six-thirty in the morning. We all yawned, packed our instruments, and said our goodbyes. The second I closed the door after Patrick, Pete started stripping down.
“Grab your energy drink and let’s go!” He laughed and ran up the stairs. I giggled slightly to myself but followed his instructions.


[/DECEMBER 18TH 2009]

“God, I can remember how intense that morning was.” I laughed lightly.

“Yeah, that was pretty bad of us.” He looked down at his shoes.

“Remember the video shoots? When we’d meet in the closet or the car?” I burst into laughter at the outfits they had for the Dance, Dance video. Pete obviously remembered too.

“You were so shocked at the nerd trying desperatley to get his pants off before getting completely in your car.” He through his head back, tossing his bangs back off his face. I saw both his hazel eyes for the first time that night and felt the cold, stab of jealousy and guilt again. His eyes were green, which meant he was happy.

“I loved the vampire fangs.” I grinned. He looked back at me, flipping his hair back into his eyes and smiled softly.

“Brendon’s were cool too.”

“And William’s.”

“And Spencer’s.”

“And yours.” I stopped and turned to look at him seriously.

“What are you trying to say?”

“I’m angry.”

“But?”

“But I’m still in love with you. I don’t think I could stop if I tried.” I touched his hand breifly. His eyes searched mine for about five minutes. Just then his lips touched mine softly. I knew it was wrong but he felt right. I pulled away gently.

“Peter,” I almost whispered, an inch away from his beautiful lips. “You’re married. You have a baby boy.”

“Yeah, I know. Ashlee’s in New York. Bronx is with Andy. I just needed to check if there was still something there.” He sighed and pulled away completely.

“And there isn’t?” I sighed.

“No, there is. I just don’t want to push this unless things go horribly awry.” I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him back into me.

“As long as no one knows, I guess right?” I smirked. He grinned and nodded, wrapping his arms around my waist. I draped my arms around his neck and placed my lips gently against his. He pulled me into his and I felt the familiarity of his embrace. I let his tongue into my mouth and slowly pulled my over top of his. I didn’t know how much longer I had to experience the taste of the one person I truly cared for. I knew he felt the same because our kisses were usually filled with such a spark. This one had hints of meloncholy and undertones of misery. We pulled away and just stood holding each other for a few minutes before I rested my head on his shoulder.

“I love you Chelsea. I always will.” He hugged me tightly.

“I know Peter, I know. I love you too.” I smiled and pulled him in to me. He was different. He smelled different, he looked different, he dressed different. But he was the same. He talked the same, he did his eyeliner the same, and he loved me the exact same.

“You changed too,” I looked up at him in suspicion. “You…you have pink in your hair now.” He touched my bangs slightly but I knew he meant something else.

“Again, I know.” I laughed slightly.

“Want to come meet Bronx?” He asked.

“Yeah, actually. I’d love to.” I grinned and we started walking back to the same house I spent most of my time in.
Sign up to rate and review this story