Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We All Mean Something

What Makes You So Special

by CoffinChelsea 1 review

=] Enjoy!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-04-07 - Updated: 2009-04-08 - 898 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

What Makes You So Special



NOVEMBER 15TH 2005]

We sat on the floor, curled into each other watching The Exorcist. I was acutally quite scared but I wasn’t going to show my weakness to him and have him act dominant. That just wasn’t my personality. Suddenly the phone rang next to me and I screamed loudly while clutching Pete’s sleeve. He laughed and hugged me tightly. I laughed it off and answered it.

“Hello?” I whispered slipping off to the kitchen so I could talk to whoever it was (although I knew it was probably Brendon).

“Hey you!” A very hyper voice sounded from the other end.

“Hey Harper. How goes it?”

“Pretty fantastic. Anyway….Brenny Bear wants me to check on you.” She giggled and I could hear Brendon groan at her silly nickname for him. I couldn’t help but laugh myself.

“We’re just hanging out watching movies. Nothing to do with sex, you can tell Brenny Bear that.” I laughed only to hear Harper relay the message back.

“He says that’s good cuz you’re still seventeen.” I could practically hear her grinning.

“So? I turn eighteen in one month and five days. You and Brendon better not get up to too much either, you just turned eighteen.” I laughed. She giggled (and I’m positive she blushed) and we said our goodbyes and hung up. I returned to my living room and Pete pulled me down into his lap. I smiled up at him and glanced at the screen to see he changed it over to Edward Scissorhands.

“I love this one.” He whispered and kissed my cheek. I sighed and curled into him tighter.

“I love this one too.” I looked up and kissed him lightly on the lips. He kissed back harder and swiped his tongue against my bottom lip. I smiled and touched his top lip with my tongue. We clashed like electric currents through metal mouths. Eventually he was lying down on top of me and I had my hands up his shirt, desperate for skin contact.

“Wait, wait. Brendon. He’s going to be mad.” He stopped and pulled away.

“You’re right, so right. We should wait.” I nodded and we rolled over and off each other.

“I’m so sorry. This is wasn’t what I wanted. I should leave.” He got up and started gathering his things.

“No,” I grasped at his arm. “You can stay. I want you to.” I pleaded. We sat like that for a minute at least.

“You win. I stay.” He smirked and sat back down.


[/DECEMBER 18TH 2009


“Yeah. Your birthday that year rocked.” He chugged back his drink before ordering another one.

“Because you de-virginized me?” I asked downing my drink as well.

“No! Well, partly. No, because we were so close and your brother finally approved of us.” He looked over at William Beckett bending and twisting to his lyrics.

“Yeah, I should’ve listened to him more. Harper and him knew from the beginning. But no. You had to go and be all beautiful.” I sighed as our second round of drinks arrived. I threw this one down my throat and thought back to my amazing birthday.

“True. They were perfectly in synch. They knew exactley what kind of birthday to throw for you.” He looked up to the roof and tipped back his drink.


DECEMBER 20TH 2005

“Okay, you can’t look until I tell you.”

“Ryan, I couldn’t see even if I opened my eyes, you’ve got your hands over my eyes tighter than spandex.” I giggled. Ryan was leading me into…wherever my birthday was being held with both hands over my eyes.

“Well, it’ll be worth it.” He stated happily.


!!!!!!!!!

“Okay, go get ready.” Ryan grinned widely handing me a dress and a bag of accessories and shoving me into the bathroom. He ran off and I got dressed into the pink ball gown.

“Why am I getting dressed like a princess?” I asked slipping on the final touches from the bag which included a tiara. I was so confused but facinated as well.

“You almost ready Chels?” Ryan knocked on the door.

“Yup! Just putting on the last piece of jewelery.” I smiled and then there was a loud noice of a sound system coming on.


Never knew, I could feel like this…
Like I’ve never seen the sky before…


I heard my favourite song come on and the door opened to my best friends and their dates all in tuxedos and ball gowns.

“We knew you missed out on your high school prom, so we made one way better.” Harper came forward, her long, layered caramel brown hair bouncing and her grinning face peeking out from her fringe. She wore a bright green dress to match the balls in her septum peircing and Brendon had a bright green tie to match her. I smiled so happy to have my friends. Everyone had their girlfriends as their dates and Pete stood in the middle of the hall alone. I screached slightly and he ran and hugged me.

“Thank you so much guys! This is the best thing in the whole world!” I beamed.


DECEMBER 18TH 2009

That was the best day of my whole life. Little did I knew that was going to go horribly south.
Sign up to rate and review this story