Everyone makes their first moves at Hogwarts; not all are successful.
- Now if Snape did this in canon it would have made fr such a much more entertaining story, but alas JKR seems a bit stunted in this area of writing up to a point.
Snape is being the Porper Slytherin and I think it will save the secondary lot (Zabini, Knott, Davie, Greengrass) but the three Sttoges(Draco,Crabbe,Goyle) will meet an appropriate fate.
Other then Hermione and to a lesser extent Ginny will Luna be a quirky sister-type or second love for Harry here?
Finally I suggest viewing a few more classic Spagetti westerns and a few Japanese Feudal era movies to give you a bit more inspiration.
They say The Samurai were the perfect Slytherins with words!
(#) whatareyouevensaying 2009-04-23 11:50:48 PMIt's a bit odd to see Harry trusting Snape as he is, but I suppose that no real essential information is being leaked. Worst case scenario, Voldemort becomes aware that they believe Nagini is a Horcrux.
At any rate, I enjoyed this update thoroughly. I do wish, however, that Luna and especially Padma had played larger roles.
Looking forward to more.
- Don't worry, Doc. I wouldn't call anyone who could deliver the Cruciatus Hex with a smile 'good'. Snape has his own agenda that involves Voldemort's defeat. Frankly, if he had lived that long, I would have expected him to attack Harry with lethal intent the moment Voldemort was down for the count. Such is the nature of a petty and vindictive man.
I hope we will see more of what has changed Harry so much for the better.
(#) Clell65619 2009-04-24 07:58:38 AM- Great Chapter Doc.
- You know, the way the Dark side throws Crucios around it's a wonder that they can recruit anyone at all.
- The thought occurred to me that the Potterverse has almost no teenage rebellion. Just about the only example that comes to mind is Sirius and Andromeda rebelling against their family, other than that, people appear to toe the party line of the family they're born to...
- Hmm. There's a story in that...
- Clell? Ever read the Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis? I see the DEs something like that -- your position is defined on who you can beat, hex, or bully. If someone hexes you, you find someone weaker to hex. A fun part of Jbern's 'To Fight the Coming Darkness' was watching Pettigrew 'climb' the ladder!