Everyone makes their first moves at Hogwarts; not all are successful.
- "Make the rest of Hogwarts see you as good citizens; trustworthy, open, friendly, and unbiased against mongrels and Mudbloods. "
We know what Harry and his associates feel about Draco and his gang, but do we have any idea of how the other Hogwarts students feel? I'm asking because I wonder how well this would work. Malfoy seems to be quite vocal about his bigotry, but could some of the other Slytherins and the Ravenclaws make this work?
- Well I thought I had reveiwed this chapter previously but I don't see it so I will say again that I enjoyed the chapter and the story. Somehow I doubt Harry and Snape can restrain the stupid people who wish to indulge in conflict to bolster their petty egos. Still I like to see Harry put the stupid ones in the hospital wing; abit of pain reinforces the lessons for those who have trouble learning in more refined methods. Thanks for writing. W.
- It would be nice if Harry could investigate poisoning Snape.
From Snivellus's talk to the Death Munchers, he doesn't sound very much on the "good" side. Too bad he and Bumbles are incapable of seeing their own faults and acting to correct them. Bumbles always seemed on the path of darkness, and his ready willingness to sacrifice others for the "great good" is appalling.
- This is the first I've reviewed this work. Sorry. Firstly that movie reference to Alan Rickman made me wet myself laughing. Secondly, although there are scattered spelling errors, they're not noticeable enough to hurt my enjoyment of this story. Damn good stuff. Keep it up. BTW I grew up on those movies FFOD, & SOLV.
- "May I borrow your pensieve, Professor?" Harry asked.
Dumbledore blinked at that, and then asked, "For what purpose?"
"I want to show Hermione a memory of Nagini." He turned to Hermione. "Trust me, when you see it, you'll say, 'that's a bloody big snake'!" Dumbledore smiled while Hermione rolled her eyes."
cracks up laughing If most of the descriptions of Nagini I've read are true, she's like an over-grown viper of some kind, perhaps a bamboo viper or one of these lethal exotic species. Certainly even a mutated adder's venom wouldn't be any more powerful, assuming it's still the same venom as normal-sized ones...?
- How can Snape be good, or even useful, if one only listens to what he tells the Slytherin and Ravenclaw group (at least it might be implied that it wasn't ALL the Slytherings).
The only problem I have with the story is having to listen to DD bloviate so much. The less of him and Molly, the better the story.