Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pansy.

Pansy.

by michelle_ellee12 1 review

. . .Dedicated to Aimee, who let me borrow her LOTMS, which inspired this short story(: The title is somewhat irrelevant. Ignore it if it is.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-02-11 - Updated: 2009-02-12 - 390 words - Complete

0Unrated
MCR had just finished a concert in San Fransisco, and were on there way out to the tour bus. They made there way through the alley, minding there own. It was all okay.
"Whooo!" Frank whooped, breaking the quiet silence. "That was the most fun i've had doing a concert!"
"Yeah, but now my groin hurts..." Gerard said sharply. "Shoot... kicking me in the balls."
"I said I was sorry!!" Frank pleaded. "It just kinda happened."
"Oh, so suddenly your leg has a mind of its own?" Gerard hissed.
"Yes!" Frank said. "Yeah, that's it." Gerard just glared. "How many times do I have to apologize, Gee?"
Gerard suddenly buckled over onto the concrete and clutched his groin. "OWWW! Fucking hell! I can't even move!" He screamed.
"Okay, get up," Bob said crankily, pulling Gerard off the concrete. "Now you're just being an overdramatic pansy."
"Yeah, but.. dude, he got kicked in the balls..." Mikey protested. But suddenly, as if changing his mind, he said, "But then again... Gerard is a bit of a pansy..."
Gerard stared intently at his brother. "I hate you..." he said coldly. Mikey just hugged him from the side. "Love ya, too!" he said cheerfully.

By this time the five had made it succesfully out of the alley, and now they were in front of a brick building. There tour bus was just on the other side of the street. While they were walking out, Gerard locked eyes with a scruffy, middle aged spanish man in a wifebeater. He was leaning against the brick buliding and smoking a cigarette. He glared meanly and intimidatingly at Gerard, who clutched his brothers shoulders defensivley as the five boys walked across the street.
"Yeah, you better stay on that side of the street, motherfucker," The spanish man hissed harshly, out of the blue. "I'll knock you out."
"Holy shit, you guys, that is so not cool," Frank said, laughing nervously. Gerard rolled his eyes and hastily walked into the bus, his four other bandmates following closely behind.


So, sorry this was so short. But this idea just came to me randomly while I was wathcing LOTMS today. I thought, "Hey, why not?" so, instead of falling asleep in Religious Ed. class, like I always do, I wrote this.
R&R?
This is what happens when I get bored(:
Sign up to rate and review this story