Categories > Original > Romance > She Has the World (and Me)

4 (i think)

by Kamera 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-04-27 - Updated: 2009-04-27 - 368 words

0Unrated
As Zena and I walked into the living room of my home, I saw tha she was shaking. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Don't worry. I won't let him get you," I promised.

"I know, I know, but To be honest, he was kinda cute," she said. Before I could say anything, there was a knock at the door. I went to go get it and when I opened the door, I was that it was the blond guy from earlier.

"What do you want? How did you know that I live here?" I asked, hoping that he wasn't like his long haired friend.

"Uh, I want to come say that everyyone is sorry for what Georg did, and that we want to make it up to you. And I had to call the opperator to find out where you lived," he said. "I'm Gustav."

"Well, you already know who we are. And how are you gonna make it up to us?" I asked.

"Well, yoiur friend here is a fan of our group, and-"

"Who is OUR?" I asked.

"Bill, Tom, Georg, and I. We're in a band called called Tokio Hotel. Anyway, we wanted to make it up to you by letting you come to one of our concerts, and we can do whatever after backstage," he said. I thought about ut for a minute. Then I looked at Zena.

"Is that okay with you?" I asked. She just nodded like a bobble head. I turned to Gustav.

"I guess you can count us in," I said. He smiled and handed me two tickets and two backstage passes.

"You won't regret it. I can promise you that. I have to go. See you two at the concert," he said before leaving. I closed the door and thought of the guy with dreads, Tom. I smiled to myself before looking at Zena.

"You okay wit this?" I asked. She nodded again.

"There a really great band!" she said, looking down. We stood in silence and didn't say anything.

"So, that Tom guy was hawt, huh?" Zena said. We started to laugh, thinking of what to do before the concert the next day.

Sign up to rate and review this story