Categories > Original > Romance > She Has the World (and Me)

5

by Kamera 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-04-29 - Updated: 2009-04-29 - 203 words

0Unrated
I was watching the screaming girls, wishing they'd just shut up. Honestly, one of those girls was Zena. I was looking at the girl, who was wearing a black Tokio Hotel shirt with Bill on the front, ripped jeans, a pair of white and black Word Industries, earings that had the Tokio Hotel logo on it, and lots of dark makeup.

"You can stop being bored. I know you are going love this concert!" she said to me. I sighed. I saw that some of the girls around me was looking at my outfit. Now I regret letting Zena dress me. I was wearing a black tank top that had no straps with the band's logo on the side of my stomach, my tummy showing, also wearing ripped jeans, black Vans, and also had on dark makeup. My hair was in a low sloppy bun. Soon, the lights went off and everyone started to scream even louder. It sucks to be up front with lots of screaming girls. But when the band strutted out on stage, my heart did a flip when Tom looked at me.

"Hallo!" Bill yelled into the mike.


((sorry so short. i was about to run out of time.))
Sign up to rate and review this story