Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Last Days

On The Way To The Hospital

by SoFakeSoReal 2 reviews

Frank and Gerard head to and get to the hospital

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-05-02 - Updated: 2009-05-02 - 782 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

I tapped the woman medic’s shoulder and she turned around quickly and then looked back at Frank as they slid a backboard underneath him and rolled him back onto his front, “ He hates hospitals, is there anyway I can come with him or someone, he doesn’t do well with new people either, please” She sighed and turned to her partner as they had a silent conversation with their eyes and I took the chance to turn and look at Mikey and Ray, Mikey was pushed off to the side and leaning into Jepha, probably scarred for life. Ray was leaned against an amp on the ground, as a medic was bothering the hell out of him from what I could tell. Mikey turned his head and looked over at me and down at Frank sadly.

I smiled weakly at him and tried to get him to not worry, Frank was one of his best friends; I didn’t want both of them worrying. “ You can ride in the ambulance, but just to keep him awake, with the way he was shot in his head, it would be a very bad thing for him to fall asleep at this point” She said as they lifted him up and I ran over to Mikey and Jepha, “ I’m going to ride with Frank, you know how he hates hospitals, I’ll try and find you there,” I hugged Mikey and Jepha, “ Be strong, Mikes, take care of Ray for me” I smiled and ran off and into the ambulance, Frank’s eyes were darting around the van and I could see him trying to move but the pain was too much, I could see that.

“ Come on, Frank. Stay awake.” I hissed, lightly hitting his arm and he looked over to me with his drooping eyes, “ But I’m tired” He said, only to have it be muffled by the breathing mask. “ If you stay awake, I’ll get you that CD you were asking for last week” I smiled. He smiled back and nodded, I miss the days when something like a CD could get me to do something, and a CD was the reason Frank was still alive, hah.

“ How long do we have to stay at the hospital?” He asked, looked around a little, trying not to move his head, I could tell he was beyond uncomfortable. I looked up at the medic and they mouthed, ‘ He probably won’t survive long enough’ I glared back at them, “ Not very long, Frank. Don’t worry about it,” I answered, “ Before my birthday?” “ I don’t know”

Frank's POV

I had to wonder if Gerard knew how hard it was to stay awake, but I kinda wanted that CD. “ We’re here,” Someone said, and I was moving again. People all around me were talking and yelling and I felt ignored. “ Gerard?” I asked trying to move my head but no one was listening, “ Gerard? Where are you?” I cried out, “ I’m right here, don’t worry,” He said racing beside the doctors until we stopped and they were poking and prodding me. I didn’t want this, I just wanted to go home and sleep, “ Sir, you’re going to have to leave, you can wait in the lobby,” Someone said.

“ No! Please!” I tried to call out but that mask was in the way, I reached up to take it off, “ Don’t make him leave!” I yelled at them but it seemed that they didn’t hear me, “ Hey, don’t worry kiddo, he’ll be just outside the room,” A dark haired lady said. She smiled at me and smoothed my hair down, I saw her gloved hands come up with blood on them and that scared me, “ I’ll be right outside, Frankie, don’t worry, Mikey and Jepha are on their way with Ray” Gerard said and I heard a door slam. “ How is he still awake?” I heard someone say, and I wanted to tell him or her that it was because Gerard promised a CD, and I wanted that and I wanted to make him happy.

I looked around for that lady again and found her at my side, I then realized she was holding my hand and she smiled at me again, “ His breathing is getting worse, we need to get a breathing tube in,” someone said to her and she nodded. I was getting worse and I was still tired, even more so now. My eyes were getting heavy and I felt it all go dark as people around me moved faster but some how go quieter.
Sign up to rate and review this story