Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Black Or White (Adam Lambert V)

by E-JayLovesGerard 5 reviews

CIGARETTES! :D Oh and, the title, Black Or White, isnt MJ. this V is done by the hottest male contestant on American Idol, Adam Lambert

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-05-06 - 1072 words - Complete

0Unrated
We spent a good 2 hours in the waiting room. Mikey was sitting with us most on the time, poking Matt and Ray with his crutches. E-Jay took longer. They had to cut her leg open to get the pellet out.
The car ride home was horrible. Mikey was chatting away with Matt while Nic kept apologizing to everyone. At one point Gerard told her to “Shut the fuck up” before he threw her to the Belleville Mafia.
‘I’ll see you guys later, I better get home before mum. What do you think my chances are of getting around with this unnoticed?’ E-Jay pointed towards her leg which was heavily bandaged as we got out of the car.
‘Very, very slim.’ Gerard smiled. Matt left as well, muttering something about his dad beating him if he wasn't home. It was just me, Gerard, Mikey and Nic in the house. Mikey made his way to his room. Nic kept herself busy by cleaning. Gerard and I sat on the couch, watching Hannibal. I hadn’t realized what the time was till Nic announced her favorite show was on at 2pm, giving the movie half an hour to finish before she turned it off. Gerard was more than half asleep so I don’t think he minded.
‘Come on, Gee. Bed time.’ I said, standing in front of him. He grunted and shook his head. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet. It took everything I had to get him down to the basement and into bed.
‘Night, Frankie.’ He mumbled. I knew he was asleep before his head hit the pillow.
‘Night, Gee. Sleep well.’
I decided, against my will, to play Halo again. Mikey was happy to play with me, probably just to get another laugh out of a tree killing me again.
4 hours of Halo, 39 deaths (all of them mine) and 3 temper tantrums (Mine again). We’d gathered a crowd by the time I turned the consol off. Gerard had woken up and wanted to know why Mikey was laughing. Nic had joined us too. They were all laughing, whether it be because I died so many times or the fact I died, for the last time, from jumping off a cliff. They all said I was suicidal but I thought the river below would have saved me. Turns out, those men in metal suits can’t swim, who knew?
‘Frank….. You…. REALLY… Suck!’ Gerard gasped through his fit of laughter. Nic was rolling on the floor and Mikey was running from the room once he saw my expression.
‘Fuck you! Im not talking to you guys now!’ I stood up and walked out the front door, grabbing my cigarettes from my bag as I went. I sat on the front step, lit cigarette between my lips when Gerard sat next to me.
‘I’m sorry Frankie. I shouldn’t have laughed, I suck too.’ I tried not to giggle. The irony of that sentence was too much. But I couldn’t laugh, I was madd at him. I drew back the toxins and blew them out in his face. ‘Hey!’ He yelled, taking the cigarette from me.
‘Oi! That’s mine!’ I yelled. He held it above his head, way out of my reach. I didn’t want to stand, I was being lazy that day. I straddled his thighs and reached up. I didn’t notice out position till I got the half-burnt-out cigarette out of his hands. We both froze. My crotch was pressed against his.
‘What are you doing?’ Mikey’s voice pierced the moment. He was standing in the door way behind us.
“Note to self: Kill Mikey at next opportunity.”
“I’m not reminding you.”
“You have to, I told you to.”
“Screw you, I have better things to do.”
‘Gee stole my smoke. Bitch.’ I added to Gerard. I slid off him, making sure I dragged my crotch along his legs.
‘Drama queen.’ Gerard stood up so we were face to face, well face to chest. It didn’t help that he was on a step. ‘Can we get Frankie a booster seat?’ Gerard called over his shoulder to Mikey who hadn’t moved.
‘Arsehole.’ I muttered as I walked passed him. I didn’t take kindly to people making fun of my height. 5’4 was as tall as I was ever going to get and I knew it.
‘Come on Frankie. I was kidding.’ He ran after me, I hadn’t noticed I was running. I kept going though, taking the stairs to his room 2 at a time. ‘Frank?’ Gerard sounded so worried. I turned to him, grabbed his arm and tossed him on the bed, straddling his waist then slamming my lips to his. I was shocked myself. I didn’t know why I had done it, I mean, I was madd for Christ sake! But the anger seemed to melt away as my lips worked against Gerard's. I knew this was wrong and deep down, I wished that he liked me.
Days like this, I wished humans didn’t need oxygen. Gerard broke away, gasping for air just like me. A smile spread across his face.
‘Thought you were madd at me.’ He whispered.
‘I was….. For a second or 2.’ I pressed my lips to his softly. I didn’t want to talk, talking involved thinking and I couldn’t think. I didn’t want to be rational with this. I could feel something vibrating against my leg, coming from Gerard's pocket. I could feel Gerards hand moving in his pocket.
‘Sorry Frankie.’ He whispered against my lips. I gave him one last forceful kiss before I climbed off him.
I lay in his bed, letting my heart sink with every passing minute. No matter what I did, I couldn’t stop him from being him.
You’re crazy. Of course you can stop him! You’re FRANK IERO, make him see that he wants you.
“Could you go away please? I want to be alone.”
No matter what you do, I’m going to be here till the day you die.
“Please let that be soon!”


Sorry i;ve been taking a while. this would be longer but i edited quite a bit, to make it shorter since i've had complaints about long chapters. Im just catering to everybodys need. tell me what you think.... pwease? xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story