Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

LoveFuryPassionEnergy

by E-JayLovesGerard 6 reviews

arghh! Hospitals!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-05-04 - Updated: 2009-05-05 - 955 words - Complete

1Original
I felt him yawn, his warm breath ghosting down my neck. I lifted my head off him, only to have him push me back down.
‘Don’t, you’re keeping me warm.’ He mumbled against my bare shoulder. I lay with him, listening to his steady breathing. We said nothing. There was nothing to be said in all honesty. I could have laid there forever, but of course, someone had to ruin it.
‘Gerard! Gerard!!! Quick!’ Matt came running into the room, jumping up and down while pointing at the door. ‘Come on!’ Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door with him, guessing Gerard would follow. Which he did. I almost tripped as Matt ripped me through the house and out the front door. Mikey was rolling around on the grass, holding his foot, screaming in pain.
‘Oops! Sorry Mikes! Good aim though.’ Nic laughed weakly, winking in hopes he’d forgive her. E-Jay, who had been reading, dropped her book and ran to Mikey. I just stood there, trying not to laugh. Gerard came up behind me, giggling. I watched as Nic attempted to put the pellet gun on safety, instead shooting E-Jay in the leg.
‘FUCK! NIC! Im going to KILL you!’ E-Jay screamed.
‘Wow. Maybe the label was right, these fuckers are dangerous!’
‘Nic, put the gun down!’ Gerard said seriously. I burst out laughing, it reminded me so much of a police situation.
‘Umm.. How about you give it to me?’ I walked to Nic and took the gun from her hand. When they knew it was safe, Matt and Gerard ran to Mikey and E-Jay.
‘Frankie, run inside and get 2 wet towels.’ Gerard ordered. I did as he said, being as fast as I could. I helped Gerard lift Mikey into the car while Nic and Matt lifted E-Jay. I sat in the back with Nic, applying pressure to their wounds while Gerard drove like a maniac.
‘Frankie, wait here okay?’ Gerard said as we pulled up at the hospital. He was in a hurry so I didn’t argue with him.
‘What the fuck were you doing with a pellet gun?’ I asked Nic when Gerard and Matt had gotten Mikey and E-Jay out of the car. We were sitting, alone, in the backseat. She looked at me with a worried expression.
‘We were just playing. I didn’t think it’d hurt them.’ She whispered. ‘I have to see E-Jay.’ She got out of the car and ran towards the automatic doors. I debated whether to follow or not then just ran.
I found Nic in the waiting room, almost bouncing off the walls. When she saw me, she smile sheepishly then ran down a hall. I would have chased her if I didn’t see Gerard. He was sitting in one of those plastic chairs, face in his hands. I walked to him, not wanting to scare him with sudden movements.
‘Gerard….’ I whispered when I sat next to him. He looked up at me, his face contorted with pain. ‘Everyone’s going to be fine.’
‘How can you be so sure?’ He whispered harshly.
‘Because I know everyone is strong. Mikey and E-Jay, they got shot with a pellet gun. They’ll be fine. Im not so sure about Bob… I don’t know how he is.’
‘He’s alive because of you. He did wander through the steam pipes and whatever drug was in it, was eating him from the inside out.’ I shuddered, that must have been painful. ‘Thank you Frank. You saved him.’
‘Do you know when he’s getting out?’
‘Not for a while.’
I looked around because I didn’t know what to say and I noticed that the teenage girls were looking at Gerard. He was still topless. Some eyes were on me but most wandered up and down Gerard's bare chest. He didn’t notice it. I felt strangely jealous, not because no-one noticed me, but because they were staring at Gerard, my beautiful man whore.
He’s not yours so get over it, you pansy!
“You know, I’m really getting sick of you! I can’t even think without you pestering me about it.”
I am your thoughts bitch!
“PMS much?”
Bite me!
“Does that turn you on, RuPaul?”
You are so immature.
“Says the voice with no head.”
So we talking about dick now? Is that it?
“I wasn't aware you had a dick.”
Get fucked!
“You’d like that wouldn’t you?”
Now you’re gonna get it!
‘Stop being so gay!’ I shouted out loud. If it wasn't for the gasps and angry scowls, I wouldn’t have noticed.
‘What?!’ Gerard growled. I jumped in surprise, I’d forgotten he was there.
‘Shit! Im sorry, I was talking to myself.’ I could tell he wasn't convinced. The look on his face was murderous. ‘Really, I was.’
‘Prove it.’
‘How am I supposed to do that?’ He shrugged his shoulders. ‘Gerard, you know I wouldn’t say that to you.’
‘I know. Sorry. Im not in a good mood.’ He shifted in his seat and pulled me to sit on his lap.
‘It’s okay, I understand. Today hasn’t been easy.’ I said snuggling into his chest, glad that I could be his shield from those perving girls.

It was Nics idea to shoot Mikey... blame her! :D This was just a bit of fun, not really the original part of the story. Tell us what you think? xox E
I suggest everyone listen to LovePassionFuryEnergy by Boy Hits Car. its an awsome song and one of the best from WWE/WWF. Thank you Lita for introducing me to this song!
Sign up to rate and review this story